論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2276

1#
發表於 06-4-17 07:45 |只看該作者

Help! What shall I do? My Maid Gone Away!!!

Dear all Mum,

My philippness maid borrowed me 9000 dollars and claim that go back to her country due to her husband dead. By schedule, she will go back HK last night, but she does not appear till now. She is the second time, I must fly her, but what have i need to do? Or how long I have to wait? Will I need to call the immigration dept?

I really don't know how to do? I still need to go back office tomorrow, my son only 10 months old....

Pls give me some comments...and information...

Or any poor mum encounter the same incident, would u mind to give me a call.

Regards,
Milk

Thanks

大宅

積分: 2648

2#
發表於 06-4-17 08:07 |只看該作者

Re: Help! What shall I do? My Maid Gone Away!!!

Milk,

Sorry to hear this! Think it is too late to ask if her husband is really past away and why u lend her so much money. Anyway what do u mean by second time? Did u ask her to sign a resignation letter if she does not come back on time? Did she sign any document for borrowing money from u? Did u rec any call from her or is there anyway that u can contact her?

I'll suggest u to fire her but not at this moment, don't send out the termination letter yet or else she will claim u the one mth notice, go to the police station and file the case and keep the ref no, then call the agency and let them know yr action against her and also ask for their advice! look for assistance to take over the child care and wait till tmr and inform the immigration dept and seek advice from the labour dept. Hope there will be some other comments given to u later today from other bk mom.

大宅

積分: 1178

3#
發表於 06-4-17 09:00 |只看該作者

milk1912:

I have similar experience. Please check pm.

男爵府

積分: 8936

4#
發表於 06-4-18 00:01 |只看該作者

My maid just rang me and saying that she want to postpone her returning date (originally should be back to HK on 19/4), but she's no idea on the return date yet as she need to check with the Court tomorrow how long will it take for the separation process with her husband. And she will call me tomorrow morning after checking with the relating department to see how long will it take (but i guess minimum 1 week or more as she's requested to take a 2-month leave in March, i refused her requests and only agreed to allow her for 2-week holiday in Easter).

Would like to seek advice/info if i terminate the contract with maid? What procedure should i impose to her? Have asked her to sign the resingation letter before she's taken annual leave.

P.S. : She's the third contract with us and will be ended in Jan 07.

水晶宮

積分: 51057

2023年兔年勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 06-4-18 00:26 |只看該作者

Definitely report to police and inform immigration dept

男爵府

積分: 8936

6#
發表於 06-4-20 15:52 |只看該作者

wclks,
Can u share your experience to me? Agency said even i filed the letter to immigration, they might consider i want to escape the long service payment.

首頁

尾頁

跳至