提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 2066

2#
發表於 06-5-17 15:50 |只看該作者

Re: 歲半小朋友唔食野, 仲會成日嘔

喬媽媽:
最好先找個兒科醫生檢查一下.有時候,小朋友唔肯食嘢,會是心理多過生理因素.有些小朋友因為天生食道過窄所以不能吃,但先要看看囡囡是否不肯咬東西,有沒有試過給她一些餅乾?除了到醫生處檢查外,亦可試試訓練囡囡咀嚼,令她覺得吃東西是一種樂趣,這樣,吃東西的問題便可迎刃而解.
希望囡囡快快食多d,快高長大,不用媽媽擔心.
有問題亦可pm我.

禁止訪問

積分: 3026

3#
發表於 06-5-17 17:20 |只看該作者

大宅

4#
發表於 06-5-18 11:54 |只看該作者

請check PM,希望可以幫到你

民房

積分: 73

5#
發表於 06-5-18 22:03 |只看該作者

Siulowbo, can you please PM me as well, my baby is also having the same problem. I am also very worried & upset.

Kiukiuma, my baby boy of 17 months also same like your angel. When everyone of the same age can eat snacks & rice, mine is still eating all-blended congee and no snacks. Also, very easy to vomit. He vomits like once every 2 days. Like ystday, he only ate one bowl congee and 150ml apple juice at 6:30pm, then when give him milk at 10:30pm, he still full and vomits all milk out. We have to work hard and be patient ah, I fully understood your concern and worry. We have to hold our hands and let's share together.

大宅

6#
發表於 06-5-19 12:20 |只看該作者

betchow,
please check pm.

水晶宮

積分: 70059

7#
發表於 06-5-19 13:12 |只看該作者

Siulowbo:
我個女都係咁,唔該你pm我教我點做,thanks!

大宅

積分: 3218

8#
發表於 06-5-19 13:21 |只看該作者

siulowbo,

I also have same problem, pls send it to me, many thanks.

大宅

積分: 1129

9#
發表於 06-5-19 13:50 |只看該作者

siulowbo,

PLS PM ME. THANKS!!

民房

積分: 73

10#
發表於 06-5-19 14:02 |只看該作者

Thank you, Siulobow.

Sorry, maybe I explained not clear. Previously, when my boy vomits, he never eat apple together with congee in the same meal ga. Just normal congee or normal milk. But he still vomits very easily. Pls PM me and advise what are the possible causes. I found you are very professional as one of the very famous doctor that I went to see said maybe b's throat is narrow and stomach cannot "store" the food well - digestion problem, that's why easier to vomit. He said there's no solution, just blend the things until 2 yrs old. He said many babies are like that. Wow...still need to wait...

大宅

11#
發表於 06-5-19 14:12 |只看該作者

whywhite22, mimosa, POOH_MOTHER,
please check your pms.

大宅

12#
發表於 06-5-19 14:36 |只看該作者

betchow,

Your doctor is right, children’s stomachs are smaller than adults’, therefore, we can’t force them to eat a lot, as your boy doesn't vomit too frequently, you may try to feed him smaller portion in more frequent meals. Sometimes, we, mothers, may over-react when there’s something tiny wrong with our children. May I asked you how your boy’s reaction after vomiting? Does he feel unwell? Does he refuse to play or be very dull? Before we worried about our children, we can raise these questions. If they are fine and play happily, I’m sure it may just because of their small stomach. For sure, blended food will make it more easy to digest, but you may try to add in some new food to your boy. For example, biscuits. There’re many kinds of biscuits available in the market, you can try to give your boy the small one first, let him try the taste and you can eat with him. Remember, when he eats the biscuits, praise him, this is to train his chewing ability. After training him for two months or so, you can add in other kinds of solid food. You may try giving him larger piece of biscuits and let him bite it, it gives him idea of how to bite things into pieces, you can try giving him fruits (cut into cube, he can hold a piece, put in his mouth and bite it), also bread is a good training tool, too.

Giving more and more solid food can gradually train up his stomach to get used to solid food. Of course, stomach will grow but sometimes, with certain stimulation, stomach can be trained to work with us. I’m sure your boy will enjoy food.

If you got further questions, just pm me.

大宅

13#
發表於 06-5-19 15:49 |只看該作者

POOH_MOTHER:
Please check PM.

複式洋房

積分: 286

14#
發表於 06-5-19 20:09 |只看該作者

siulowbo,

my son has the same problem
can you pls pm to me ,thanks

別墅

積分: 912

15#
發表於 06-5-19 23:02 |只看該作者

siulowbo,

My son is now 16 months, previously he will easily vomit, but now it's better. But he doesn't drink too much milk, just 14-15 oz per day plus two full bowls of congee (I have also to blend all materails well, otherwise, he will vomit easily, but he can bite the biscuits and bananas). We don't push him to drink more milk or eat more foods if he refuses it. just let it be.

He is very thin, just 18 lbs. (he is very very underweight at birth, just 4.5 lbs) Many friends comforts me that my son gains the weight in good curve if compared to his birth weight.

Do you have any recommendation? THanks

複式洋房

積分: 230

16#
發表於 06-5-20 23:33 |只看該作者

Hi siulowbo

my son also has the same problem, he is only 8months, please pm me

tks

sswlo3 :-(

大宅

積分: 1720

17#
發表於 06-5-21 11:12 |只看該作者

windian

the amount is not too little. go to the doctor if he can't absorb well

大宅

18#
發表於 06-5-22 09:28 |只看該作者

windian,
14-15 oz milk per day is good enough, if you worried a lot about his nutrition in dairy product, you can try to add in cheese and yogurt in his meal. Does your son enjoy eating? If yes, you can involve him in your dinner. Let him share some of the dishes, rice, vegetables, meat, fish are good choice for toddlers. But remember, don’t give him deep-fried and preserved stuff. You can cut all the vegetables, meat and fish into tiny pieces and let him try. When my girl was around 7 months old, I involve her in my dinner, but just give her 1-2 spoons of rice plus some vegetables, she just swallow all the stuff and I added some biscuits into the meal and find her picking up quickly. The trick is: parents can demonstrate how to chew during dinner and when you cook fish soup or melon soup (no matter it’s winter-melon, hairy-melon), you can mash the melon and give a bit to your child. Children do enjoy having dinner with

You’re very right not to force him eating more when he refuses. Many parents worried about their children’s weight, but my viewpoint is, think about how many exercise they do everyday. Is your boy very active? Does he always run and play around? How long does he sleep everyday? If he’s an active boy and sleep around 10-11 hours a day, he will not be having a lot of fat in his body. Don’t worry too much, as long as his growth stick to his growing curve and healthy, he’s doing very good physically.

You may pm me or post here if there’s further progress.

大宅

19#
發表於 06-5-22 09:30 |只看該作者

sswlo3 & myson2003,
please check pm.

別墅

積分: 912

20#
發表於 06-5-22 11:39 |只看該作者

siulowbo,

Thanks for your comment. It makes me feeling better.

My son is an active boy, he will walk around the house non-stop and will sleep around 12 hrs per day. I always think that walking exercise burns his fat :)

I will let him eat cheese three times per week. Previously I will let him eat yogurt but the yogurt is cold, he will get cough easily (氣管敏感)

I don't know whether he enjoys eating. When we put him on the high chair, he can only sit for max 10 minutes. Then I will let him watch TV while eating lunch/dinner. I know that it's not a good habit but I don't have any method lar.

If I switch off the TV, he will not sit on the chair and walk around the house, it's a painful process if I trace him to feed the food.

首頁

尾頁

跳至