跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 6022

1#
發表於 06-5-18 16:35 |只看該作者

where to buy deluxe jumperoo?

Any one knows where can i buy one in HK? I tried many dept stores and toyrus without success

等待驗證會員

積分: 840

2#
發表於 06-5-18 17:30 |只看該作者

Re: where to buy deluxe jumperoo?

I checked with Fisher Price HK before and replied that they do not sell such product in HK, overseas purchase lah ~~

I asked my friend who is living in USA to buy it for me, however she does not quite recommand it to me. She said that the child may easily to tip over since they are very active and this is totally out of our expectation.

Using a weight (place dumbbell) to fix the base of the seat, watch your baby when he / she plays it and never let BB along when he / she is sitting on it.

男爵府

3#
發表於 06-5-18 21:53 |只看該作者

thx, chroma.

yes, the shipping is expensive, so i also have to think about it.

男爵府

積分: 5671

4#
發表於 06-5-20 17:42 |只看該作者

bbjan,
I used Jolly Jumper which is quite safe and didn't tip over before because the base is quite big and firm. Also, you can use it without the frame (base) but clip it onto the door frame. Very safe. Babies love jumping, don't they? hahaha...

洋房

積分: 406

5#
發表於 06-5-23 13:32 |只看該作者

洋房

積分: 406

6#
發表於 06-5-23 13:33 |只看該作者

Mothercare (TST shop) got one and sell for around $700. I have purchased Graco from USA with the help of my friend. The price of the jumper is very cheap which is USD15 only. However, the shipping cost is very expensive which ends up total with HKD550.

But my baby love it very much.

男爵府

7#
發表於 06-5-25 18:22 |只看該作者

AKLAMY,
May I know where did u buy it then?

男爵府

8#
發表於 06-5-25 18:25 |只看該作者

lydiang,

thanks for your info, shall take a look there.

男爵府

積分: 5671

9#
發表於 06-5-26 05:38 |只看該作者

Jolly Jumper
Jolly Jumper

Hi bbjan,
Here are the websites for you to look at. I think you can email them to ask where in HK you can buy the jolly jumper from. Or ask them if they do delivery to HK.

If you orde from the second website , it might cost less to deliver to HK cos' it is closer to HK geographically.

等待驗證會員

積分: 840

10#
發表於 06-5-26 13:03 |只看該作者

The item you will find in Mothercare is a door bouncer ($595), attaches to door frame using a spring loaded clamp.

[img align=right]http://www.choiceforyou.co.uk/assets/agency/XL/R/R0279AKA05.jpg[/img]

bbjan 寫道:
lydiang,

thanks for your info, shall take a look there.

首頁

尾頁

跳至