跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 284

21#
發表於 06-5-22 20:09 |只看該作者

Re: 請問返工後是否要放棄餵人奶?

I pump once at work. And at least 3 times at home. When my bb was younger, I always hoped she could take solid food soon so that I could pump less. My supply was barely enough for bb each day and I had only reserve enugh for one day.
Now my bb is almost 8 months and she started to take one bottle less each day. I should be happy, but I feel the sense of loss already since it makes me feel my bb needs me less.
Do treasure this special moment of bb depending solely on you!!!

別墅

積分: 710

22#
發表於 06-5-23 10:09 |只看該作者

It is always very happy to read the sharing of BF mother as we do have the same value and similar experience.

I was back to work last week. As my milk supply was just enough for my baby's daily consumption, I couldn't get much stock (only total 15 oz) before back to work and I was really worried whether I could continue to fully breastfeed after back to work. Surprisingly, my milk supply didn't decrease and I pumped twice at work and that was just enough for my baby's consumption while I was away next day.

Relax and use a double pump while pumping at work, even poor mother can still breastfeed after back to work.

suetso, I am also looking forward to the day my baby can have solid food so that I don't need to worry about my supply. But I don't know whether I will feel lost ne ?!!

洋房

積分: 75

23#
發表於 06-5-23 13:18 |只看該作者

禁止訪問

積分: 6081

24#
發表於 06-5-23 16:41 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽