論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 27

發表於 06-5-22 13:38 |顯示全部帖子

大件事發現印妹偷東西怎辦

我請她已七個多月, 今個月是她第一次可擁有全數薪金的一個月, 頭兩天她已說今個月要寄三千元回老家錢給弟弟做一年學費讀書, 所以沒有錢. 過多幾日同我奶奶說買了部新手提電話用了千幾元還有鏡頭, 還同我bb影相, 但到今天她並沒有提及過買電話及電話號碼的事. 好似不想我們知道.

但本人從未檢查過工人的床, 由於奶奶說她出了個電話, 但對我說又不一樣, 所以我便上她那處用眼望一望她的床有沒有發現, 不看沒有事...一看就發現床上有個可樂擺設鐘同我老公買的一樣, 於是大叫老公入來, 起初老公罵我不應去望她的東西, 要信任她, 但見倒那件擺設之後, 便心中不滿....... 怎會做出這樣的事. 於是我便用相機拍下做記錄. 請問大家有何方法解決此事.......雖然是小事, 但看不倒的還不知有幾單事情發生..... 希望大家能給予意見. 多謝哂, 真的救命. :-( :-( :-(

大宅

積分: 3552

發表於 06-5-22 13:46 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 大件事發現印妹偷東西怎辦

不如....你詐加依問佢有冇見過個樂擺設鐘先,你話揾嚟揾去都揾唔到喎...睇佢點答同睇佢攞唔攞返出嚟....等佢知道你地已經知道咗佢偷野..

複式洋房

積分: 217

發表於 06-5-22 13:51 |顯示全部帖子

複式洋房

發表於 06-5-22 13:53 |顯示全部帖子

what is 可樂擺設鐘? how much is it? I can say every or 99 out of 100 will steal your things at home. It is good to check her drawer regulary and always be careful and watch your valuables.

In this case, just tell her you have lost your 可樂擺設鐘 and ask her if she knows where it is, if she bring it out to you, just pretented to know nothing, if she don't bring it out but bring it outside to her friend or mail out to indonesia, you have to consider if she will do it again.

侯爵府

積分: 21071

睛靈勳章

發表於 06-5-22 14:25 |顯示全部帖子

妳都有証據就出warning letter比佢啦!

民房

發表於 06-5-22 15:42 |顯示全部帖子

我老公是可樂迷, 無論是可樂標誌都是他必收藏的. 雖然是價值數十元, 但是出面難尋. 但又不知怎向印印開口, 如果出信又好似攪到好羌 , bb只得十一個月大, 屋企零碎東西及精品較多, 請問如何是好. 出信會影響大家的關係更差.
banyantree 寫道:
what is 可樂擺設鐘? how much is it? I can say every or 99 out of 100 will steal your things at home. It is good to check her drawer regulary and always be careful and watch your valuables.

In this case, just tell her you have lost your 可樂擺設鐘 and ask her if she knows where it is, if she bring it out to you, just pretented to know nothing, if she don't bring it out but bring it outside to her friend or mail out to indonesia, you have to consider if she will do it again.

民房

發表於 06-5-22 15:44 |顯示全部帖子

詐加依問, 這個方法是不錯.
開門見山 寫道:
不如....你詐加依問佢有冇見過個樂擺設鐘先,你話揾嚟揾去都揾唔到喎...睇佢點答同睇佢攞唔攞返出嚟....等佢知道你地已經知道咗佢偷野..

民房

發表於 06-5-22 15:45 |顯示全部帖子

這個方法都ok
Meisuen 寫道:
妳都有証據就出warning letter比佢啦!

民房

發表於 06-5-22 15:49 |顯示全部帖子

我想問大家意見, 她是否[size=large]裝陷阱看我有沒有偷上去她床看她的東西. 因為可樂鐘擺放位置在床邊有心無心一望都望倒, 我會唔會理虧

大宅

積分: 3552

發表於 06-5-22 15:54 |顯示全部帖子

就算佢裝陷阱又點呢???d野係你架麻...最主要你地有冇話比咗佢先???冇既話....你唔見咗自己野...梗係會問佢有冇見過架啦...傻豬 :mrgreen:

民房

積分: 3461

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

發表於 06-5-22 16:01 |顯示全部帖子

我就覺得你借d意問吓佢見唔見個可樂鐘係邊度,哩個方法好d囉,如果佢攞返比你同解釋到為何攞咗去,咁都值得睇吓原因而可否原諒佢,但如果佢唔認兼想推卸嘅話,咁你就唔使比面佢啦,攞d証據出嚟兼可以炒得!!

侯爵府

積分: 21395

發表於 06-5-22 16:06 |顯示全部帖子

大宅

積分: 2718

發表於 06-5-22 17:04 |顯示全部帖子

工人來時要同佢講話房唔可以食野,同時每個星期

複式洋房

發表於 06-5-22 17:35 |顯示全部帖子

Once upon a time, I put a $50 notes (with my signature) in my pocket and let my yanyan to wash it. I checked it when the pants is hanging outside, the money was there, I checked it again after she took it down from the hanger, it was there. Then after my yanyan icon the pants and put it on my drawer, it was gone. I then checked her drawer when she took a bath, and it was clipped on her litter notepad.
One day later, I asked my yanyan nervously " Have you seen my 50 dollars notes in my pant". She looked at me and said definitely "NO, i dont see it". I then tell her to check the washing machine as I am sure the 50 dollars notes was on my pants before washing. She replied "OK, i will check". Then a few minutes later, she bring her litter notepad out and give me the money and said " it was on your pants when I icon it yesterday". I said "OK, thank you" and nothing else. As my intention is to let her know I know everthing in my hous and dont mean to punish her. God knows she took it and wished that I dont know!!!

I tell this little thing to some of my friends just wish my friends will do the same thing to alert their maid. Then... one day... my maid asked me " daidai, have you lost anything in the house, someone called me you have lost many thing at home, my mother did not teach me to steal things." It was because my friend tell her maid not to steal anything and tell her what I did to my maid to test her and her maid called my maid... It ends up very embarassing and I have to tell her " No. You are very good, I know you are very good and will not steal anything... your friend is a lier..." and continue to test her that was why I know she steal my octopus card the other day. Having said this, she is very good at other things except stealing sometimes.
So, please if you do the same thing, please dont tell your maid about my case.
Also, if she is good at other things, don't give her a warning letter as i will break your good relationship.

象牙宮

積分: 223604

2018復活節勳章 醒目開學勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

發表於 06-5-22 17:58 |顯示全部帖子

kapakki 寫道:
我想問大家意見, 她是否[size=large]裝陷阱看我有沒有偷上去她床看她的東西. 因為可樂鐘擺放位置在床邊有心無心一望都望倒, 我會唔會理虧

其實間屋係你o既, 我覺得屋主係有權查察間屋每一個地方, 包括佢間房, 所以我唔覺得有理虧囉!

大宅

積分: 1220

發表於 06-5-22 18:19 |顯示全部帖子

其實做僱主唯一一個方法抄工人而又唔駛補錢就係知道佢犯o左刑事, 所以如果佢偷o野, 而你又有證據, 又想抄人, 你可以報警.

民房

發表於 06-5-23 13:31 |顯示全部帖子

民房

發表於 06-5-23 13:32 |顯示全部帖子

我還未問, 但昨晚偷看她的床已沒有可樂鐘. 怎點辦
開門見山 寫道:
就算佢裝陷阱又點呢???d野係你架麻...最主要你地有冇話比咗佢先???冇既話....你唔見咗自己野...梗係會問佢有冇見過架啦...傻豬 :mrgreen:

民房