積分: 459

發表於 06-5-22 21:32 |顯示全部帖子

急!賓賓再續約不經AGENT要帶咩文件同手續

URGENT 可否幫忙?年薪是要幾多萬?帶糧單定稅單, 相片.......唔該

洋房

積分: 556

發表於 06-5-23 16:16 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 急!賓賓再續約不經AGENT要帶咩文件同手續

I just renewed the contract with my maid last week. Below is for your reference.

1. you have to go to Philippine consulate to get 一式三份contracts (green color). You can ask your maid to collect it when she takes holiday on Sunday (the consulate will be closed on Friday and Sat). It is free of charge.

2. go to Immigration Department to collect one whole set of document for employment of domestic helper. It has very clear instruction. At the last page, it shows what kinds of document are required for renewal.

3. Fill in all the details in the green color contract. Ask your maid to bring them to the consulate to get the chop. ~$297.5. It takes 3 working days. Then you can ask her to collect it back. (the consulate will only accept your application not more than 1 month before expiry of the existing contract)

4. Bring all the documents to the immigration dept. You can authorize another person, eg, your spouse to do it. No need to bring your maid. But remember to bring one set of existing contract, original of your maid passport and her ID copy too. I am not sure if it is mentioned on the list. You can get the visa the same day.

Farm

大宅

積分: 1241

發表於 06-5-23 22:52 |顯示全部帖子

補充一下:
1. 一式三份的海外僱傭合約在入境處有得派。工作人員會派埋那份申請手續指南,有中文或英文的。

2.好似可以菲傭在取回已申菲領事館加簽的合約後,直接往入境处申請visa. 這點妳可以向入境处confirm.

大宅

積分: 1469

畀面勳章 陪月勳章

發表於 06-5-24 02:06 |顯示全部帖子

Farm,

Can I ask my "bun bun" got to apply the "OEC" on Sunday? As per your advice, the Philippine consulate will open on Sunday also.

Thank you for your kindness.

洋房

發表於 06-5-24 08:59 |顯示全部帖子

T Mother

Yes, you can ask her to do it on Sunday. Remember to write a letter address to Philippine Consulate saying that you allow your maid to take holiday and will continue to use her after the vacation. Your maid needs this letter to apply OEC.

Farm

洋房

發表於 06-5-24 09:04 |顯示全部帖子

AmyWonglo

多謝你的補充, 差D備錯資料, 我的菲傭是托朋友到入境處拿表的, 不是到菲領事館拿.

入境處星期日是不開門的, 可在網上預約.

雖然是菲傭本人申請visa, 但我不會將所有文件交給她去辦, 因為要附上我的入息證明, 我認為不太合適讓她知道.

Farm

子爵府

積分: 13204

發表於 06-5-24 15:05 |顯示全部帖子

如果唔想自己去, 可以將d personal info (financial statement, address proof, and 乜乜form) 放入公文袋封死, 寫上to Immigration Dept, 並請officer退還時, 同樣封住. 尼樣係immigration教我的, 我今次和前一次都是咁做.

Philippine Consulate 度可以要工人Sunday去辦, 唔駛一星期就有得欏, 記住須要employer ID copy.

我工人今日上午去immigration辦visa, 11點幾搞定, 跟住就去買送lu…

大宅

積分: 1704

發表於 06-5-24 16:19 |顯示全部帖子

我有兩個女 大女Vanessa好生性 細女Venus好生肉

首頁

尾頁

跳至