跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 708

1#
發表於 06-6-30 14:47 |只看該作者

有無在職媽媽.有2個小朋友?

hi.我有個大仔3歲.返緊學(全日).細b將在8月尾出世..大仔是自已湊大的.願本未有細b時.打算大仔返學.就去返工.但又知道有細b.所以唔返得工.就算而家我都想.生左細b後出來找工.細b給婆婆care.因我而家都是與婆婆一齊住.其實是否無咁好..有2個小朋友較難抽身返工呢?
真係好難取捨.....

別墅

積分: 527

2#
發表於 06-7-4 21:46 |只看該作者

Re: 有無在職媽媽.有2個小朋友?

Hi,

Here I am. My daughter is six and my son is two. When my daughter was bornt, she was looked after by her grandma till 3 years old. However, I had no alternative to withold my job in 2003 during SARS because I was pregrant. Now, My kids are cared by a maid.

大宅

積分: 2622

3#
發表於 06-7-5 11:01 |只看該作者

Hi,

I have 2 kids (one is 10 & the other is 5). I have not stopped working even though I have kids. Because I have my parents + maid to take care of them. I am quite lucky.
:-o

大宅

積分: 1286

4#
發表於 06-7-5 14:31 |只看該作者

Hi ,我都有2個小朋友,阿女5Yrds & 阿仔 11個月,因為自己係在職媽媽,所以阿女一出世係俾工人帶的,之後在左阿女1yrd時,我老公要求俾佢阿媽帶,但到我去年生左阿仔後,奶奶唔肯幫我帶了,佢話辛苦哦.....係呢段時間我曾經想過自己做個全職媽媽,但經濟不允許.......所以我請左bun bun 帶.

大宅

積分: 1798

5#
發表於 06-7-5 15:13 |只看該作者

yoko 1,
我都係有2個女,大女9歲,細女2歲8個月.我一直都返緊工,但同你相反,我而家開始計劃做全職媽媽...因為d女越大越需要大人睇住,功課啦,課外活動啦,學琴,操行等等...
我的老爺奶奶每天都來我家,但太縱太錫D孫了,而且大女開始大,唔係咁聽爺爺嫲嫲...始終都係父母自己管教比較好D...
而且我2個女年齡相差遠,工人一個人都攪唔掂

複式洋房

積分: 249

6#
發表於 06-7-5 17:00 |只看該作者

各位好! 我大兒剛到13, 小的只有6yr. 除了大兒在外國出生的頭兩年自己take care , 接下來都由bun bun care, 無法la, 經濟所限. 要做野.
其實是否做工, 第一看是否有choice (經濟考慮, 能否找到工...), 其次真的很視乎個人, 有些朋友話做全職mami, 日對夜對小朋友會更易對他們發脾氣,相反當然亦會有,有時如果bun bun ok, 工作又不致令你完全透不過氣, 做工也不太壞, at least keep in touch with the society, 每日返工有時都想唔世做, 不過現實歸現實, 好在d仔讀d學校唔係太谷, 除了大仔p.5/6時辛苦了一輪.
至於祖父母輩的support, 有是會安心d,但又要看他們是否配合你的教仔方向, 反之, 可能更troublesome, 弄差關係之余, 個仔又教唔好.當然, 還要有個好bun bun la, 所以make a right choice 都要講天時地利人和. :wink:
"不遷怒者 , 求諸己 ;
不貳過者 , 見不善之端而止之也"

見了便做做了便放下了了有何不了
慧生於覺覺生於自在生生還是無生

複式洋房

7#
發表於 06-7-5 17:12 |只看該作者

Hi, chanwnmama,

your situation is similar to me as my two sons are also 7 years apart. Luckily my elder son won't need me to take care too much la. The maid is quite OK. She mainly takes care of the younger one. If my husband and I are too busy, she will help us tell the bedtime stories to my son. That helps to keep my younger son's English well.
"不遷怒者 , 求諸己 ;
不貳過者 , 見不善之端而止之也"

見了便做做了便放下了了有何不了
慧生於覺覺生於自在生生還是無生

大宅

8#
發表於 06-7-5 17:20 |只看該作者

同意呀...
我希望自己做全職媽咪會比而家有耐性,因為而家放工後有時真係好攰,連講嘢都唔想,所以有時都會對D女發忟憎
bun bun只可照顧日常生活,唔可以代替管教lor...
祖父母就只係同佢哋吃喝玩樂多D...
經濟方面,到時唯有慳D...而家自己可以儲多d私己錢,到時要老公養,無咁多閒錢...
所以都好矛盾,唔知會唔會後悔.
大家有無經驗可分享呀?

大宅

9#
發表於 06-7-5 17:28 |只看該作者

Hi scholastica,
how old is your elder one? my elder girl is 9 years. she can manage herself in daily life and homework, but needs coaching for dictations (especially English), school uniform tests and exams, also piano practice :tongue:
My maid is not bad but she likes the little one more. sometimes i feel my elder girl is being ignored.
The maid has a bad habit - talk to my girls in Cantonese my seldom talk in english though i told them for it so many times before.
i plan to work on an english-speaking day with my girls at home, do you think it will work?

大宅

10#
發表於 06-7-5 17:31 |只看該作者

scholastica, your elder son is 13. so he can self manage himself wor...

複式洋房

11#
發表於 06-7-5 17:50 |只看該作者

chanwnmama,

如果唔細做, 總叫我們這些在職mama羨慕, 對孩子終歸是好的.
我好些年前, 在外國全職奏大兒時, 可能有些適應問題, 突然由independent 變dependent, 好似無左identity咁, 唔係好貫, 可能又加上新環境適應la. $夠唔夠又真是好豐憸由人.最緊要不要看小自己在家中的角色, 要保持自己的心理健康.
如果你決定左, 就好好plan下,希望你會做個快樂的全職mami.記住要keep下, 唔好變到走曬樣呀.
"不遷怒者 , 求諸己 ;
不貳過者 , 見不善之端而止之也"

見了便做做了便放下了了有何不了
慧生於覺覺生於自在生生還是無生

大宅

12#
發表於 06-7-5 18:14 |只看該作者

scholastica,
哈哈...可能唔使返工的時候有更多時間keep,比而家仲"正"
新身份對你夫婦感情/關係有無影響?

複式洋房

13#
發表於 06-7-5 20:32 |只看該作者

chanwnmama 寫道:
scholastica,
哈哈...可能唔使返工的時候有更多時間keep,比而家仲"正"
新身份對你夫婦感情/關係有無影響?

咁就睇心理狀況la, 有時適應得唔好都會嫁. 如果有"自大自卑"情意結, 即係覺得自己做家務由朝做到晚好辛苦, 老公如果唔夠體諒,但自己又無份賺錢,好似無經濟地位, 溝通得唔好, 好都會影響大家感情, 不過兩人相處是好多學問既, 方方面面都有影響, 本身係有問題或不穩固的話, 這就變成"催化劑"了. :wink:
"不遷怒者 , 求諸己 ;
不貳過者 , 見不善之端而止之也"

見了便做做了便放下了了有何不了
慧生於覺覺生於自在生生還是無生

複式洋房

14#
發表於 06-7-5 20:56 |只看該作者

chanwnmama,
yes, my elder son just reached his 13 th birthday in June. Children grow into teenager still need some coaching in terms of their working attitude, habits and social relationship though the need for daily care is decreasing. My maid put more time in my younger son naturally as he is still young. However, she is willing to play with my elder son when she has time upon the invitation of my elder son. She is the best among all those maids i employed in the past. I used to talk in English with my younger son in the first few years since his birth (要堅持至成功嫁), luckily, he turns out having an excellent speaking English. (as quoted by his kindergarten teachers who are westerners ) My maid also have her part in the outcome.
I hope i can keep his excellent phonics after he moving onto the primary la.
"不遷怒者 , 求諸己 ;
不貳過者 , 見不善之端而止之也"

見了便做做了便放下了了有何不了
慧生於覺覺生於自在生生還是無生

大宅

積分: 4257

15#
發表於 06-7-5 22:48 |只看該作者

Hi All,
我有2個女! 大女8歲, 細女10月3歲. 現由工人揍.我計劃緊轉做全職媽媽.

複式洋房

16#
發表於 06-7-5 23:04 |只看該作者

Hi, Edithma,
你就好la, 好羨慕!
你兩個女同我兩個仔都係相隔大約7年喎.
"不遷怒者 , 求諸己 ;
不貳過者 , 見不善之端而止之也"

見了便做做了便放下了了有何不了
慧生於覺覺生於自在生生還是無生

大宅

積分: 3990

17#
發表於 06-7-6 10:52 |只看該作者

Hi Hi everybody,
我有兩件, 大女3歲半,細仔1歲兩個月,細既係意外,呵呵 .. 攪到3年抱兩。 工人同ar媽幫手揍,有彩有ar媽幫手,番工都安心d,但就俾左好多壓力我ar媽 ... 真係幾內疚!夜晚放工番到去接棒,做做做..忙到10點幾11點先有得休下。

本來e+份秘書工都幾穩定 (我向到做左就黎10年), 諗住做多5年到就全職媽媽,點知公司話我個部門要 move 去 sz (incl. me), 放大陸假, 日日day return 仲無交通津貼,得sz 租屋津貼 .... 唉 ... = 無得做。 仲諗住做多幾年份公積金填錦d層樓個loan,做全職媽tim。 e+ 退休無期仲加上要搵新工。 ... 總之就 .... 煩C。 :-(

別墅

積分: 708

18#
發表於 06-7-6 11:24 |只看該作者

hi:
其實我當初放棄份工.而去做全職媽媽.是因為我想自已教個仔.經過這2年幾的全職媽媽.我地屋企的經濟狀況.而經唔能夠才支持我地多個細b.所以我至想去返工.幫幫老公.但我老公是自已公司.一星期都有幾日上大陸.有時即日來回.但有時都要過夜.如果咁樣我再返工.(我做sales)會否對孩子不太好?

大宅

19#
發表於 06-7-6 12:24 |只看該作者

scholastica 寫道:
chanwnmama,
yes, my elder son just reached his 13 th birthday in June. Children grow into teenager still need some coaching in terms of their working attitude, habits and social relationship though the need for daily care is decreasing. My maid put more time in my younger son naturally as he is still young. However, she is willing to play with my elder son when she has time upon the invitation of my elder son. She is the best among all those maids i employed in the past. I used to talk in English with my younger son in the first few years since his birth (要堅持至成功嫁), luckily, he turns out having an excellent speaking English. (as quoted by his kindergarten teachers who are westerners ) My maid also have her part in the outcome.
I hope i can keep his excellent phonics after he moving onto the primary la.

scholastica,
it's easier for children to naturally speak in english if they have english speaking environment. my maid and parents-in-law speak to them in cantonese lor. so, it's not enough for me to talk with them in english for 2 or 3 hours a day at night after work :cry:

複式洋房

20#
發表於 06-7-6 12:28 |只看該作者

hi, yoko1,

自己教幾時都好d, 但如果經濟有壓力, 我覺得如果日常照顧方面有support, d細路d性格唔係太難教, 你都可以試試做工, 我相信quality重要過quantity. 到時真係唔得咪打退堂鼓law, 你大既小朋友難唔難教? 我都識d朋友工作成日要周圍飛都無辦法.
"不遷怒者 , 求諸己 ;
不貳過者 , 見不善之端而止之也"

見了便做做了便放下了了有何不了
慧生於覺覺生於自在生生還是無生

首頁

尾頁

跳至