首頁

尾頁

子爵府

積分: 10239

921#
發表於 07-6-26 22:01 |只看該作者

Re: 準備下月入讀寶翠園聖雅各媽咪入

goodynews817,
唔止rachel有水痘, 今日我送完悠魚返學見到朗濠, 佢都冇返學呀, 又係出水痘, 又係話有打過針都出呀~ 陰公仔, 額頭仔同手仔都有, 不過結左焦好緊喇, 希望各位小朋友快d好番啦~
rachel個d痘痘係咪冇野止痕架?
I support autism acceptance!

複式洋房

積分: 337

922#
發表於 07-6-26 23:00 |只看該作者

Goodynews,

Rachel 快d好返返學啦, Ivan掛住妳........我聽Ivan講好似日日都有好多小朋友無返學 (唔知真定假, 佢成日吹水)

之前成日都聽人講打咗水痘針就算真係中咗水痘都唔會多, 只有兩三粒, 仲唔多痕, 但依家見d小朋友好似唔係之前講到咁易渡過

mamummy, 亨亨媽媽, chimchim

好羨慕你哋個個都有得去旅行!!!!!

複式洋房

積分: 397

923#
發表於 07-6-27 09:18 |只看該作者

goodynews~~

Rachel 好番好多咁就好喇! 同佢講乖乖地唔好點d水痘,等佢好返唒帶佢去玩,等佢開心d

你都要小心身體呀,因為要照顧在病中的小朋友會好辛勞,抵抗力會差d 自己好易中招。加油!
[/url]

複式洋房

924#
發表於 07-6-27 09:52 |只看該作者

khchu~~

嘻嘻!你都試

[/url]

子爵府

積分: 10239

925#
發表於 07-6-27 11:34 |只看該作者

係呀, 唔係好多小朋友有番學咋, 一唔係就咳, 一唔係就水痘. 今星期仲係蘋果週(評估週), 都評唔到d乜啦~~~
I support autism acceptance!

大宅

積分: 3410

926#
發表於 07-6-27 15:51 |只看該作者

Jolly,

Dr has given us some lotion to put on her red spots, but seems not quite 止痕. She still scratches some of them. Most has 結焦! Still using the leaves to bath though.....

Jolly 寫道:
goodynews817,
唔止rachel有水痘, 今日我送完悠魚返學見到朗濠, 佢都冇返學呀, 又係出水痘, 又係話有打過針都出呀~ 陰公仔, 額頭仔同手仔都有, 不過結左焦好緊喇, 希望各位小朋友快d好番啦~
rachel個d痘痘係咪冇野止痕架?

大宅

927#
發表於 07-6-27 15:57 |只看該作者

khchu,

Yes, not much, about 10-12 spots, but itchy!!! She's in bad mood the other day, cos' "imprisoned" at home for too long....... Luckily, gets better today, but love to stick to grandma all the time....

Oh, she misses Ivan too...... And all the schoolmates...... Hope to resume to normal soon.

Hey, take some short trip with Ivan during the 2-week summer holiday la!

khchu 寫道:
Goodynews,

Rachel 快d好返返學啦, Ivan掛住妳........我聽Ivan講好似日日都有好多小朋友無返學 (唔知真定假, 佢成日吹水)

之前成日都聽人講打咗水痘針就算真係中咗水痘都唔會多, 只有兩三粒, 仲唔多痕, 但依家見d小朋友好似唔係之前講到咁易渡過

mamummy, 亨亨媽媽, chimchim

好羨慕你哋個個都有得去旅行!!!!!

大宅

928#
發表於 07-6-27 16:03 |只看該作者

DUPLICATE

大宅

929#
發表於 07-6-27 16:04 |只看該作者

亨亨媽咪 ,

Thanks! I'm ok. It's grandma that do the tough job taking care of her all the time.

I told her last nite that I would bring her to Malaysia for a short trip, but just mom and her. She asked whether grandma is going too? I told her NOT. She rejected me :-( :-( So heartbreaking, but at the same time happy, cos' it'll be tough for JUST me to take care of her for several days.

亨亨媽咪 寫道:
goodynews~~

大宅

930#
發表於 07-6-27 16:05 |只看該作者

亨亨媽咪 ,

Thanks! I'm ok. It's grandma that do the tough job taking care of her all the time.

I told her last nite that I would bring her to Malaysia for a short trip, but just mom and her. She asked whether grandma is going too? I told her NOT. She rejected me :-( :-( So heartbreaking, but at the same time happy, cos' it'll be tough for JUST me to take care of her for several days.

亨亨媽咪 寫道:
goodynews~~

大宅

積分: 1504

931#
發表於 07-6-28 09:24 |只看該作者

goodynews~

rachel grandma is really super
everytime i see her she is wearing a smile

rachel cries is that because grandma always goes out with your whole family?

複式洋房

932#
發表於 07-6-28 09:42 |只看該作者

Yes! rachel grandma is great! so smart, polite and modern. Such grandma is very difficult to find!

cl9409 寫道:
goodynews~

rachel grandma is really super
everytime i see her she is wearing a smile
[/url]

複式洋房

933#
發表於 07-6-28 09:46 |只看該作者

Goodynews~~

So, it is a big excuse for you to travel with Hubby (only you two) to have post-honeymoon next time..

goodynews817 寫道:
亨亨媽咪 ,

[/url]

複式洋房

934#
發表於 07-6-28 09:49 |只看該作者

Dear all,

It's raining so hard these several days. It seems that the trip tomorrow may not be funny...... :cry:
[/url]

大宅

935#
發表於 07-6-28 13:59 |只看該作者

亨亨媽咪 ,

No honeymoon lah! This is only a complimentary trip from the company, going with all the colleagues together. Not much "pleasure" though. All don't bring spouse, but kid only. Still thinking whether go there by myself or with Rachel.....

亨亨媽咪 寫道:
Goodynews~~

So, it is a big excuse for you to travel with Hubby (only you two) to have post-honeymoon next time..

[quote]
goodynews817 寫道:
亨亨媽咪 ,

[/quote]

複式洋房

積分: 337

936#
發表於 07-6-28 18:41 |只看該作者

goodynews
一個人帯小朋友去旅行真係好勞氣好辛苦喎.....
你真係要諗清楚 !!!你去幾日? 唔帯她去又會唔會掛她掛到瞓唔著 ?

大宅

積分: 1504

937#
發表於 07-6-28 19:14 |只看該作者

goodynews~

it would really be very difficult to take care of such a young kid on your own because you already have a lot to bring (if you go sight-seeing) eg strollers, big bag of water, clothers etc. even if your colleagues are too kind to help you, but when baby is too tired and only lean on you, that would be terrible.
last time was our first time to bring chungyi out, luckily we went there with a whole family of 8 including 婆婆, everybody take turns accompanying chungyi so that i could 'eat' properly and we didn't do a lot of sight-seeing, mainly staying in the resort. so the trip was very good.

by the way, your company is really good, offer you a trip

大宅

938#
發表於 07-6-29 18:09 |只看該作者

khchu,

4-5 days. Actually, I'm also worried about her safety.

Say when I was bathing in the hotel room, shall I let her stay in the bathroom with me or stay on the bed watching TV? I don't think she'll follow other kids to play at least in the 1st, 2nd day of the trip....

Say when she ran by herself out of my sight... Will let her choose la!

大宅

939#
發表於 07-6-29 18:17 |只看該作者

cl9409,

REally good to have 婆婆 and other family members went for a pleasure trip together. Chungyi must enjoy being the around with everyone she loved.

Ha ha ha, not really a pleasure trip, but a "working" one la! Cos' all the way have to social with the boss and colleagues... and their kids too. Would be pretty bored if I don't bring Rachel, but just too tough to go with her. Not much real pleasure, freedom....

If Rachel really goes, I think I'll convince her to walk on her own feet..... Can't handle a stroller, and everything all at a time.

大宅

940#
發表於 07-6-29 18:23 |只看該作者

亨亨媽咪,

Didn't rain today. How's your trip?

亨亨媽咪 寫道:
Dear all,

It's raining so hard these several days. It seems that the trip tomorrow may not be funny...... :cry:

首頁

尾頁

跳至