跳至

首頁

尾頁

民房

積分: 3

發表於 06-7-31 21:30 |顯示全部帖子

Any moms in Melbourne ?

Hello, I am new to this chatroom and would like to make some friends in Melbourne.

I have moved to Mel for a year now and since I live in the west, I don't see many HK chinese in the neighbourhood. I am desperate in looking for someone who can share and support each other. I feel bored living in Mel with no friends around.

If anyone interested in making one more new friend, let me know.

大宅

積分: 1894

發表於 06-8-5 15:17 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Any moms in Melbourne ?

hello,batman2006,
We are planning to go melbourne maybe end of this year, if you don't mind, we can make friend and chat through the air. I understand boring is hard to overcome and so lonely without friends in another country. Are you from Hong Kong to melbourne?

民房

積分: 3

發表於 06-8-11 13:11 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Any moms in Melbourne ?

nice to hear from you. Yes, I am from HK to melbourne. Are you here for good or something else ? Sure, we can be friends. If you want, you can PM me.

複式洋房

積分: 127

發表於 08-3-17 12:47 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Batman2006,

You'll not be borning anymore after May 13. I'll be in Mel too with my family. Let's keep in touch

洋房

積分: 285

發表於 08-3-20 07:34 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, Batman2006,

I live in Melbourne west too... My family and I are living in West footscray. Where are you living now?

We are a melbourn bk mum club here, you can find it and leave message, sometimes we may arrange activities monthly, you can join it of course.

Joanna
Joanna

複式洋房

積分: 339

發表於 08-3-31 14:49 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #3 Batman2006 的文章

I am living in Melbourne 2...but i just go back to HK for my first baby..i will go back to HK in June...Hope to meet more friends in Melbourne...you can PM me or email to me....

Christina

別墅

積分: 762

發表於 08-4-25 17:46 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 #1 mrschristinaso 的文章

I'm in Melbourne too, but living in south-eastern side, a bit far from you guys, anyway, good to meet you here.
珍惜生命、把握今天,因為仍活著不是偶然,也不是必然! :-P

首頁

尾頁

跳至