發表於 06-8-1 16:29 |只看該作者

想買女性保險 (保女人病), 邊間保險公司/銀行o既 plan 抵買??

本身已o係 AIA 供o左十年以上o既人壽保險, 幫返 AIA 買女性保險係咪一定抵o的

侯爵府

積分: 20716

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 06-8-1 18:13 |只看該作者

Re: 想買女性保險 (保女人病), 邊間保險公司/銀行o既 plan 抵買??

I think you have to consider not only FEMALE PROTECTION but also CRITICAL ILLNESS as well.

Other than AIA(you may add a female & critical illness rider on your existing policy, but note that the coverage is enough or not cos it only covered to age 65), now there are many products which may fullfill your needs. For example, Manulife provide a product including female protection, critical illness, maturnal benefit with a level premium. Pacific Life provide a product which i choosed(for my case, HK$500000 - $240per month at age 35) includes female protection, 50 critical illness, HK$100000 life, hospital cash and hospital expense allowance caused by the illnesses included in the policy with level premium and the policy covered to age 80.(I compared with those in the market and finally found that Pacific is the most cheap)
放低自己,尊重別人
提升內蘊,不為別人為自己

民房

積分: 21

3#
發表於 06-8-3 23:55 |只看該作者

其實買保險冇話抵唔抵,而係個保障是否合乎你所需。
唔合乎你所需的話,一蚊都唔抵!
你可以問番你個AGENT攞D專業意見ga!

民房

積分: 7

4#
發表於 06-8-7 09:33 |只看該作者

其實任何類型保險,都係跟據購買者的健康,年齡來計算保費的,所以同妳於保險公司買了幾多年無乜關係~
而且最重要真的是要適合妳

大宅

積分: 1798

5#
發表於 06-8-7 15:15 |只看該作者

我都是幫襯aia,都幾好呀!如果你買開aia,服務又不錯,便繼續幫襯啦!其實,我認為間間公司都差不多,最緊要是個agent好不好,跟得足不足,我個agent我就好滿意啦
開心寶寶祉翹仔[/url]

大宅

積分: 2558

6#
發表於 06-8-8 00:45 |只看該作者

DELETED BY WEBMASTER

DELETED BY WEBMASTER
Please be noted that only authorized broker is allowed to post message to offer insurance and investment services.

首頁

尾頁

跳至