Re: 工人比味精煮送又比蛋白bb食,我好想喊

but 既然你 bb 敏感 ge 當然不要再吃了
(強力告訴 her, 不可有 next time )

大宅

積分: 2483

6#
發表於 06-8-2 15:40 |只看該作者

你要同佢講清楚唔可以用味精煮送比bb食,因為bb要食清d,而蛋白就唔係唔食得,只係因為較難消化, 又容易敏感, 可以遲d再試, 今次當佢唔知啦!
我個女已經2 yrs, 有時食炒蛋都會敏感.
我叫芷琪,27/7/2004出世 W:3.76kg  H:49.5cm,

珍珠宮

積分: 41995

7#
發表於 06-8-2 15:43 |只看該作者

一歲前盡可能都唔可食蛋白,仲加味精, 佢都好有問題,嚴重警告佢,再發現,一切醫藥費佢比,仲冇得留底 (大下佢),如佢想做就會改.

複式洋房

積分: 326

8#
發表於 06-8-2 15:48 |只看該作者

I think u should prevent 味精 at your home. U can't make sure that she will not give 味精 to your baby next time. (have 味精, baby will like to eat and eat faster, the maid will save more time )

not said baby, even adult, I advise u not take so many 味精. For your maid, add 味精 can make the dish easy make and delicious. At the same time, save her working mar. So if u are not buying 味精 at your maid, (tell her not buy), then no 味精 used lor!!

大宅

積分: 4186

虎到金來勳章

9#
發表於 06-8-2 16:24 |只看該作者

我家沒有味精,和雞粉.

大宅

積分: 1972

10#
發表於 06-8-3 07:16 |只看該作者

Jenny1234 寫道:
I think u should prevent 味精 at your home. U can't make sure that she will not give 味精 to your baby next time. (have 味精, baby will like to eat and eat faster, the maid will save more time )

not said baby, even adult, I advise u not take so many 味精. For your maid, add 味精 can make the dish easy make and delicious. At the same time, save her working mar. So if u are not buying 味精 at your maid, (tell her not buy), then no 味精 used lor!!

味精係佢偷偷買,其實我地一路食緊,but我地唔知!係我前日見佢鬼鬼崇崇落d白色粉落d送道,我走入去厨房問佢咩來,佢好快掉入雪櫃,我追向佢,佢就抄樽腐乳比我當我白痴,之後我抄雪櫃,找到包白色粉,佢話係vanilla,vanilla炒通菜 ,我立刻試味先知係味精!

我第一個工人話我知,好多agencies教佢地落,以前未生bb成日check 下佢地煮物,而家哩個...唉!佢煮d咩食吳死都偷笑,佢行蹤十分鬼崇,如半夜被竇打电話、佢來左三個月我未見佢食過一歺飯,但d送清得好快、...仲有好多,所以我十分信吳過佢,唯一好處係肯定佢吳會打bb,但比佢食d野就十分驚險,佢成日攞bb d歺具來用(包括用bb切生果刀切猪肉),又比雪櫃d果汁bb飲without番熱,....唉!揾到佢係我地好彩,因之前工人走得好急,但佢又... 我只係覺得我地d working mums 嘅bb冇保障,但又一定用佢兩年! :tongue:

複式洋房

積分: 247

11#
發表於 06-8-3 07:44 |只看該作者

想知結果0係點 ?

複式洋房

積分: 326

12#
發表於 06-8-3 10:07 |只看該作者

dream_cool00,

If someone danger to my baby, I will not let her stay with baby. If u think that she is not trust, I think that u are better find a new one and do not let the current maid know. when the new one come, fired her lar. How can u tolerate and unbelieve her for 2 yrs wor. Baby is very very important. Baby can't take 味精 gar. And this is only one of the point, when baby grow up, how many strange things the maid will do??? I just scare that she will do some harmful things (but she don't know) to baby later or gradually!! (the main point is that she don't follow instruction and have her self opion, but the concept is wrong!!)

So consider if u can use her 2 yrs lar. If can't , change it early to avoid harmful to baby. !!

首頁

尾頁

跳至