跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2024

發表於 06-8-4 14:24 |顯示全部帖子

Re: BB五個星期大,有小腸氣(腹股溝疝氣),點算?

angiedodo

係呀, 瑪麗幾好架, 我都冇諗過咁快可以做, 囝囝依家冇事lu, 只係做完手術個幾日冇咩胃口, 佢又冇痛, 仲玩得添, 依家唔講睇佢個肚仔都唔知佢做過手術, 因為傷口真係好細, 細到睇唔到架, 不過你試下去瑪麗啦, 我之前聽bk媽咪話係瑪麗都好快排到有得做架, 雖然我初頭去睇, 佢地都話唔知排到幾時

複式洋房

積分: 163

發表於 06-8-4 15:14 |顯示全部帖子

我個仔在今年2月排期去威院做,因為那裡有微創做,點知醫生話果度好full,要排期2年,所以醫生建議我們借用大埔那打掃醫院,威院的醫生帶備設備去那裡做,就會快d,2007年4月尾可以做手術,我個仔現在2歲5個月,是否巳經不是bb,所以要等咁耐呢?
請問如果想去瑪麗做,要去街証,還是專科預約呢?
謝謝!
Emily :oops:

珍珠宮

積分: 46570

發表於 06-8-4 17:59 |顯示全部帖子

如果要快,可以到仁安,因為中大楊重光教授在那處睇症,而且是他親自操刀,不過手術費條數最後唔知會點。
今日BB的疝氣嚴重了,嚇死:-( ,到了瑪麗睇A&E,醫生寫了信去專科門診,原本單單約見醫生都要等兩個月,但可能BB只得幾個星期大,姑娘隨後致電,叫我下星期返去覆診。但排期唔知要等幾耐?有無媽媽知道?

洋房

積分: 147

發表於 06-8-5 00:49 |顯示全部帖子

不過我bb係廣華睇過,有record,唔知去瑪麗睇會唔會收我? 咁知唔知係九龍邊間政府有微創做呢?

[size=small]朗朗係全人奶bb

大宅

積分: 2024

發表於 06-8-5 09:32 |顯示全部帖子

Froggy_joe 寫道:
如果要快,可以到仁安,因為中大楊重光教授在那處睇症,而且是他親自操刀,不過手術費條數最後唔知會點。
今日BB的疝氣嚴重了,嚇死:-( ,到了瑪麗睇A&E,醫生寫了信去專科門診,原本單單約見醫生都要等兩個月,但可能BB只得幾個星期大,姑娘隨後致電,叫我下星期返去覆診。但排期唔知要等幾耐?有無媽媽知道?

我果時睇左2次急証, 醫生都寫紙我去睇專科門診, 不過冇幾耐有姑娘打嚟話安排囝囝入院check, 証實係小腸氣之後就排期做, 當時醫生話我囝囝唔係厭重, 所以都要排一段時間, 旦出院一星期左右就有姑娘打嚟話安排另下星期做, 所以前後都唔駛等一個月就做左lu, 都幾快, 我諗如果你囝囝係厭重既話, 佢地都會好快安排有得做, 我囝囝果時都係得3個月咋

侯爵府

積分: 23046

發表於 06-8-6 10:44 |顯示全部帖子

各位,

我想請教下, 做小腸氣手術微創手術同普通手術做咩唔同呀

thanks

男爵府

積分: 5359

發表於 06-8-6 11:46 |顯示全部帖子

由 hihirita 於 2006-08-06 10:44:32

各位,

我想請教下, 做小腸氣手術微創手術同普通手術做咩唔同呀

http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/ipro/pressrelease/041014c.htm

侯爵府

發表於 06-8-6 17:04 |顯示全部帖子

thx CMNT

大宅

積分: 1417

發表於 06-8-7 15:59 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all,

My baby boy had the surgery last Friday and everything was alright. The surgery was successful. We were so afraid before but so lucky that baby didn't seem to suffer from any pain at all. He only woke up and cried for 30 minutes (after the anaesthesia), and doctor said because of the drug so he didn't feel comfortable. Baby doesn't look like he just had the surgery at all. He slept and ate well that night (after the surgery) and of course the next day, he was sooo active and gave me a big smile when he woke up in the morning. My husband and I are so happy to see him happy and healthy now. Unfortunately, he had done 3 surgeries. Professor Yeung found out there was another inguinal hernia on his left side as well. We first thought he would do the right hernia and the testis surgery, but since Professor Yeung found another hole on the left side, so he fixed that one as well. Wow, we paid for $90,000 for 2 nights staying. But the wounds are so small, almost can't see them at all...so don't worry!! I think it is better to have your baby done this surgery when he is still small, because I heard 3 years old kid from the next room crying so badly.

Thanks to all of you.

jlie

大宅

積分: 1317

發表於 06-8-7 16:08 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Jlie

Glad to hearing from you and know your baby everything goes well after surgery.

侯爵府

發表於 06-8-7 16:59 |顯示全部帖子

jile,

祝bb早日康復

大宅

發表於 06-8-7 17:15 |顯示全部帖子

Hi hihirita,

Thank you very much!

All the best to you and family as well.

jlie

男爵府

發表於 06-8-7 18:46 |顯示全部帖子

Hi jlie
恭喜你手術成功呀!!
拆哂膠布未? 我小B 4個傷口拆淨兩個未埋口得好好, 星期五要再去覆診... :cry: 唉~~~ 又$1500...
嘻嘻, 你要$90,000仲貴過我, 咁我都覺得好過d...

複式洋房

積分: 278

發表於 06-8-7 19:59 |顯示全部帖子

大宅

發表於 06-8-8 14:42 |顯示全部帖子

CMNT,

Thanks!

膠布are still there, but one of them has been removed, because of his 大便 (poop). I have to change the band-aid and use waterproof one everyday since yesterday. I will see Professor Yeung tomorrow.

jlie

大宅

發表於 06-8-8 14:50 |顯示全部帖子

Yeah, it was so expensive. My baby actually had 3 surgeries in total and we stayed for 2 nights.

TIPS:
Whoever plans to do the surgery and stays at Yan On Hospital, DO NOT request for semi-private (2 beds) room. I noticed that there are only TWO regular rooms (4 beds), so there is a great chance they will upgrade u to a 2 bed room for free. :)
In my case, they just upgraded me to 2 bed room without extra charge since the 4 bed room was fully occupied.

All the best!

jlie

男爵府

發表於 06-8-8 15:48 |顯示全部帖子

jlie
聽日星期三覆診? 咁奇?
我上星期五覆診時, 本來都約9/8星期三再去睇傷口, 但係佢後尾話唔係HK喎, 所以要改星期五, 而家又得喇咩?

大宅

發表於 06-8-8 16:30 |顯示全部帖子

CMNT,

Yes, Professor Yeung asked me to see him in his clinic tomorrow (Wednesday). I have made and confirmed the appointment. May be you can call the clinic and ask again!?

May I know, how many follow up visits for your baby girl after the surgery?

Thanks!

jlie

男爵府

發表於 06-8-8 18:33 |顯示全部帖子

jlie
oic...... 可能我係去仁安覆診的關係...
我小B由於要做肚臍整形, 傷口會大d, 膠布未搣得住, 所以先要再去多次覆診, 我估傷口埋得好, 可以搣走所有膠布, 就唔使再睇喇掛!?! 覆診最主要都係睇個傷口有冇發炎含膿, BB有冇任何唔舒服/併發症啫...
係呢, 你BB有冇買保險?

大宅

發表於 06-8-8 18:48 |顯示全部帖子

Hi CMNT,

Yes, I bought insurance for my baby. However, it's considered as congenital (先天的) thus we can't claim insurance. SIGH!! It's a lot of money...but I have no complaint as long as baby is alright.

jlie

CMNT 寫道:
jlie
oic...... 可能我係去仁安覆診的關係...
我小B由於要做肚臍整形, 傷口會大d, 膠布未搣得住, 所以先要再去多次覆診, 我估傷口埋得好, 可以搣走所有膠布, 就唔使再睇喇掛!?! 覆診最主要都係睇個傷口有冇發炎含膿, BB有冇任何唔舒服/併發症啫...
係呢, 你BB有冇買保險?

首頁

尾頁

跳至