跳至

首頁

尾頁

洋房

積分: 110

1#
發表於 06-8-23 21:01 |只看該作者

一歲BB現在學識D咩?

請問你地BB現在學識咩動作 & 識講D咩? 因我都想參巧下, 尢其在講野方面, 因我BB講野唔係咁叻, TKS!

子爵府

積分: 11552

2#
發表於 06-8-23 22:38 |只看該作者

Re: 一歲BB現在學識D咩?

wongtracy
我仔仔講野都好少, 只係eeoo, 而且重係比較少出聲
- 識拖住行 (未完全識自己行)
- 爬上梳化, 然後識用腳行先落返地
- 倒轉本書比佢睇, 佢自己會倒返啱黎睇
呢d係近排發生所以深刻d

大宅

積分: 1004

3#
發表於 06-8-24 16:44 |只看該作者

My son could not speak a lot of meaningful words, but only basic ones like mama, mum(food)..etc. However, I am amazed that he could understand a lot of words e.g. "where is the car? he will point to the car on the street" and he could follows simple instructions and do it correctly without mixing up the words e.g. sit down, stand up, big hug, kiss and even jump! Also, when he is full during the feeding time, he will shake his head to say No to you

複式洋房

積分: 160

4#
發表於 06-8-24 22:52 |只看該作者

hihi,

my bb can walk in 12 months, said "che" (car), "yu"(fish), "borbor" (ball), mum mun (food), kai kai"(go outside), "duck" etc.

He know how to go down from the bed, push his bicycle to the front, he also read the book and turn to next page by himself. When I sing, he also sing with me "ng ng ng....".

複式洋房

積分: 436

5#
發表於 06-8-27 10:13 |只看該作者

Speech: She can say "ba ba", "ma", "je"(姐姐), "po"(婆婆), other words like "tree", "duck"

Cognition: Knows what orange, apple, duck, star, clock, air conditioner, television, peach, bus, car, trees, flowers and many body parts like, head, ears, nose, mouth, eye, fingers, toes, knees are. She also knows how to turn the pages in books and points out somethings the she is interested.

Can give things on orders sometimes. Move abit when there is music. Raise up her hands when saying "arms up", waving goodbye, hello, blowing kiss.

I let her sit on potty and knows how to wee wee and poo poo. But can't let us know if she wants to wee or poo.

Can walk now but not very stably. Can't climb up on the sofa.

What she learns the best is ........ losing temper!

複式洋房

積分: 138

6#
發表於 06-9-1 23:28 |只看該作者

My son can walk back and forth without help. Because he likes sleeping with his Grandma, he has known how to climb up to his bed by himself before 1 year old but he is still learning how to get down from it.
He hasn't produced any meaningful utterances yet but he always makes some silly sounds with up or down pitches. He is able to say 'mom mom'. He likes singing, I guess because he always sounds loudly with melody in the early morning especially on holidays.
He likes talking on phone and he likes picking up the phone and pressing the button. He is good at waving hands.
He is sociable and he isn't afraid to meet strangers. He doesn't mind being carried or hugged by people he doesn't know. Instead, he will give them a sweet smile.
Recently he has been fond of closing our main door. Whoever enters or leaves, he will immediately walk to the door and wait for the moment to close the door. (Of course, we are by his side!)
Is he cute?

大宅

積分: 3396

7#
發表於 06-9-2 14:03 |只看該作者

最叻攪攪震,重要預先話比你聽”攪攪攪”然後先攪e.g.將你放得好整齊既報紙整落地or將玩具箱D玩具倒落地

複式洋房

積分: 321

8#
發表於 06-9-4 18:12 |只看該作者

wow, from reading your messages,I found Dorothy is really a "yam" as called by her father!!! :lol:

she likes to hold a cup close to her mouth and yell"ah.........!!" (and then she will ask me to follow her... )

she like to put a bucket on her head and insist me to do so....

she likes to put some food in her mouth (all with her saliva ) and then invite me to eat....

she can say a lot of words like "mum mum" "yai yai" (naughty) "ba ba" "po po" "bread" (coz it's her favourite food) "la" (umbrella)...

She likes to mimic the animal sound....but she "roars...." when she sees any animal....

The most funny thing is that she knows how to trick me, as I don't allow her to touch the switches, so she will get close to the switch and see whether I'll stop her or not....if I try to stop her by taking her away, she'll be very excited and shout and laugh.....silly girl!

Even she is a 'yam" I love so much!!!

男爵府

積分: 5280

9#
發表於 06-9-5 16:05 |只看該作者

公爵府

積分: 29579

醒目開學勳章

10#
發表於 06-9-5 16:07 |只看該作者

- 識自己行
- 爬上梳化, 然後識用腳行先落返地
- 倒轉本書比佢睇, 佢自己會倒返啱黎睇
- 推張櫈去餐枱附近, 再企上張櫈攞餐枱上佢想要嘅嘢
- 地下執D垃圾比我
- 飛吻、 拍掌、bye bye, Give me five
- 邊度靚靚, 佢指住自己件衫個公仔
- kiss kiss 妹妹 (鍚公仔BB)
- 聽得明以下英文: ball, book, duck, bellybotton (學緊eyes, nose, mouth & give me a hug), 但唔識講
- 分得出 roll the ball & give me a ball

識得講
- 爸爸, 媽媽, 伯伯, 嫲嫲, 打打, 'mum mum' '掉'- 掉嘢落地

最鐘意
- 打機 (玩Keyboard & mouse)
- 挍機 (電視機, DVD機)
- 用'快子' 'wai 飯' ( 唔可以用匙羹)

子爵府

積分: 11552

11#
發表於 06-9-5 17:32 |只看該作者

fundfund, 你BB識咁多野好叻呀

大宅

積分: 1004

12#
發表於 06-9-10 23:35 |只看該作者

The concentration ability of my son is beyond my expectation. I read books with him everyday and he could sit properly besides me to listen to my reading to him for 25 minutes NON-STOP.....almost everyday!

首頁

尾頁

跳至