跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 3332

發表於 13-4-10 22:09 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:多倫多睇到tvb嗎?

Roger 年年加價,今年剛續,internal 80G + cable 中文台,每月差不多$100,出年我都會cut!

大宅

積分: 2025

發表於 13-4-11 22:27 |顯示全部帖子

引用:haycae,++i+am+doing+the+research+now,++a

原帖由 doggie 於 13-04-10 發表
haycae, i am doing the research now, as my contract with the roger cable/internet will end next y ...
Doggie, good suggestion! We will check when the roger contract ends and change to TV pad + cheaper package with unlimited Internet usage too.

男爵府

積分: 5425

玩具勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 13-4-19 22:43 |顯示全部帖子

引用:回覆+lemonsugar246+的帖子Are+the+TV+prog

原帖由 Mabel1218 於 13-04-04 發表
回覆 lemonsugar246 的帖子

Are the TV programs exactly the same as those broadcasting in Hong Kong T ...
用緊好正

大宅

積分: 1030

發表於 13-4-20 20:43 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:Melodychu 的帖子

唐人舖有白色板嘅天線C$80,可接收local電視台,另外可加黑色盒C$300,配高速上網package 約C$49.99/month, 可以收看香港電視節目,J2台等,抵玩嗎?

複式洋房

積分: 126

發表於 14-3-30 07:42 |顯示全部帖子
Another option and it is free. You can watch TVB/J2 channels, HK and Korean dramas, movies on iPhone/iPad. It works well. Just go to this link for the details:

http://slickdeals.net/f/6809806- ... -movies-ipad-iphone

大宅

積分: 1055

發表於 14-3-31 09:12 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 doggie 的帖子

Not cheap at all, you are so called 精打細算.

複式洋房

發表於 14-3-31 13:23 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:dmpsuen 的帖子

本帖最後由 Bei_monchhichi 於 14-3-31 13:41 編輯

Just to share that I am using Distributel "Cable Internet" costs only $52 per month with true unlimited usage and the download speed up to 25 Mbps, upload speed of up to 2 Mbps. And they are actually using Rogers cable line and no contract.

In my experience it is REAL fast and TRUE unlimited. My home has heavy usage coz we actually have 4 computers, 3 iPads, and watching Netflix with 2 TV and my brother in law even have a computer for non-stop downloading. No problem in the Internet connection at all. And my friends who recommend Distributel to us say the same thing.

Only downside is their hotlines are always busy and will hold u for a long time until u can talk to someone. But I think it is normal coz they are not a company like Rogers/ Bell that will hire lots of ppl to work in hotlines

大宅

發表於 14-3-31 14:14 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 Bei_monchhichi 的帖子

Great information, will look into it, thanks!!!

複式洋房

發表於 14-3-31 14:31 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 dmpsuen 的帖子

Np..

別墅

積分: 835

發表於 14-3-31 20:50 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:Bei_monchhichi 的帖子

Very useful info! Thanks!!! Has anyone tried using 小米盒子 or other Android TV box in Canada? Does it work?

男爵府

積分: 7158

發表於 14-3-31 22:44 |顯示全部帖子
what is 小米盒子? people just told me they could download the apps to the TVpad 3 to watch the fairchild...

and TVpad 3 in HK only sold for HK$600-700 (i.e. CA$100) in sham shui poo. much cheaper than in canada (as over CA$200) each..

複式洋房

發表於 14-4-1 01:12 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:DMJ103 的帖子

本帖最後由 Bei_monchhichi 於 14-4-1 01:20 編輯

I just bought 小米盒子 when I went back to Hong Kong in March. It only have app to watch Korean and Taiwan dramas. And in VST app, u can watch lots of Mandarin TV channels from China and 2 from Taiwan, TVB live channels and J2 , but slow to loading when u watch.

I used to find Cantonese and Mandarin version of TVB dramas in some other app, but it was all gone. And Japanese TV drama is old and not more than 10. English dramas and movie is none.

To me, 小米 is useless all I want is to watch TVB dramas. Only good thing is it cost less than Apple TV to use airplay by watching some TV app from your iPad/ iPhone. Apple TV is around CAD$100- 110 and 小米 is only HK$ 529 meaning around CAD$70 something.

Therefore, I don't use it much now. Coz I found an other option to watch TVB which I have posted in this topic early. I download the vchannel video player from iTune store to watch directly from iPad or TV. U can check my early post. I like that iPad app more coz it works well and have All TVB dramas and TVB live and J2. Most importantly, it is free.

Hope it is helpful.

複式洋房

發表於 14-4-1 02:05 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 Bei_monchhichi 於 14-4-1 04:40 編輯

回覆 doggie 的帖子

what is 小米盒子? people just told me they could download the apps to the TVpad 3 to watch the fairchild...

and TVpad 3 in HK only sold for HK$600-700 (i.e. CA$100) in sham shui poo. much cheaper than in canada (as over CA$200) each..

小米盒子 is like TVpad, but made by bigger Chinese company. My HK friends use 小米盒子 coz it is cheaper and they don't need TVpad for its TVB drama function.

To be honest, my friends here got TVPad2 (old version 1 year ago) and it is not stable to use and cost too much to buy. The price is around CAD$250 and it always have problem using the app for watching TVB dramas. There is actually only 2 app can watch TVB drama and now that 2 app are all dead and cannot watch anymore!

I heard my friend who has TVPad 3(new version got fews months ago) also not able to watch TVB drama with the only 2 app from TVpad. He did research online and finally found some solution but it already sound troublesome to use!

For Fairchild TV, I will only watch it's News so I stopped using it already. For English drama and movie, I use Netflix from Apple TV which cost only CAD$8 per month.

My option: If u have iPad/ iPhone, buy a Apple TV and use Netflix to watch English drama and movie, and use iPad app to watch the drama and show and movie of TVB/korean/Japan. Actually, I have suggest one app early to watch TVB and there is a few more apps works well on korean/ Japan/Taiwain Drama and Movie as well.

Hope it is helpful.

複式洋房

積分: 488

發表於 14-4-1 03:45 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 Bei_monchhichi 的帖子

唔係好清楚Apple TV 是什麼? 與 TV pad 是同一樣?

複式洋房

發表於 14-4-1 04:32 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 Bei_monchhichi 於 14-4-1 06:31 編輯

回覆 Jeannie0060 的帖子

Apple TV is a digital media player developed and sold by Apple Inc. It is a small network appliance and entertainment device designed to play digital content from the iTunes Store, Netflix, Hulu Plus (only for US), YouTube and Vevo, and u can use this to watch the TV App, such as PPS TV, in TV when using AirPlay function from your iPad/ iPhone. The device also plays content (need to be in MP4 format) from any Mac OS X or Windows computer running iTunes on an enhanced-definition or high-definition widescreen television.

TVpad and 小米盒子 similar to Apple TV.
TVpad is basically an Android based media player that can watch TVB drama and other Asian drama/movie with their own app in it. And there is live channels. Price is about $250+.
Cons:
1. Not able to watch the video in the app from iPad/iPhone/Android phone
2. Not stable, like some of my friends' TVpad cannot watch TVB drama coz the only 2 app inside is not able to watch
3. Expensive=$250+

小米盒子 is also media player that can see TVB drama, other Asian drama/movie and live channels with their own app in it. Price is about $70 (with jail break) in HK, but not sure where to buy one in Toronto. It supports my media centre in the living room (a computer for downloading and saving all the downloaded video ) by wifi and I can watch all the video from that in my room. 小米盒子 can watch the video in the app from iPad/iPhone by the AirPlay function.

Cons:
Not stable, like my 小米盒子 cannot watch TVB drama coz the only 2 app inside is not able to watch now (I just brought it in March!!!)

P.S. That's why now I put the 小米盒子 aside and use my Apple TV again coz it is still the best after I find the few apps to watch TVB/ Korean/ Japanese drama and movie.

大宅

發表於 14-4-1 05:02 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:Bei_monchhichi 的帖子

Can add cloud tv apps in that? I heard some people said cloud tv can watch tvb

複式洋房

發表於 14-4-1 07:14 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 Bei_monchhichi 於 14-4-1 10:02 編輯
dmpsuen 發表於 14-4-1 05:02
Can add cloud tv apps in that? I heard some people said cloud tv can watch tvb

"Cloud TV" is Android based app and you will need to rooted Apple TV to add some app like that. If your iPad/ iPhone has app to use AirPlay, no need to add app to Apple TV at all. Not sure if can add to TVpad.

For my 小米盒子, it has "Cloud TV" but the TVB channels in it are either dead or super slow..take 5 mins to load the screen when u first start it and reloading every 5 seconds. I have already given up on that.

大宅

發表於 14-4-1 10:11 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 Bei_monchhichi 的帖子

I thought I will be able to watch TVB with 小米 in August when I come .... bad news

複式洋房

發表於 14-4-1 10:49 |顯示全部帖子
dmpsuen 發表於 14-4-1 10:11
回覆 Bei_monchhichi 的帖子

I thought I will be able to watch TVB with 小米 in August when I come .. …
Did u buy it already?

大宅

發表於 14-4-1 11:27 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 Bei_monchhichi 的帖子

Yes, I bought it and planned to bring over in Aug.

首頁

尾頁

跳至