你用真誠去感動天呀!
祝你一切順利! 生個健康胖白bb!

大宅

積分: 1615

22#
發表於 06-9-12 17:47 |只看該作者

Re: Dr. Tay + 王 EC + Mr. N + …= :-D :-D

Dear ChanBoBo,

I was really touched after reading your story, and felt that 做 mammy ge 真係好偉大. I will be 36 by the end of this year, so I am very 心急 of getting pregnant. Like you said, if this is not happening in this year or next, there would be probably no chance at all. I have started my first IUI this month and hope that it would be a successful one. Could you PM me 王 EC + Mr. N (feng shui master) 資料, I will try anything as recommended by other bingo’d BK sisters.

I am really happy for you, 真係苦盡甘來, 黃天不負有心人

祝你一切順利! 生個健康肥肥白白B.

It would be grateful if you could PM me. Thanks a million.

禁止訪問

積分: 8199

23#
發表於 06-9-12 18:32 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

男爵府

積分: 5839

24#
發表於 06-9-12 18:39 |只看該作者

Chan BoBo,

睇完你既分享; 我好感動, 亦好佩服你同你hubby既恒心同毅力, 我相信你既小b亦都係因為咁而留低. 我真係好替你高興. 我今年32歲啦, try 左半年都未有聲氣,依家都係中西醫一齊睇緊.. 開始覺得越來越心急,每次黎M都好沮喪 :cry: ...不過相比起你既經驗;我呢的只不過係小挫折, 而且你亦話到俾我聽只要肯努力,付出既一定會有收成既一日 :lol: , 所以我會繼續努力, 希望唔駛好耐我都可以bingo 到啦! 各位bk sisters , 大家加油,成功在望呀!!!

PS: ChanBoBo,祝你同你小B 平平安安, 開開心心!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

複式洋房

積分: 305

25#
發表於 06-9-12 18:41 |只看該作者

Thanks for the blessing from all sisters. I never imagine I receive so many warm messages from you all. Thanks so much.

For Mr. N, I even don't have his name card or his full name. He said he doesn't have the habit to do so and he is not as old as we expect from other Fungshui Masters. A modern-looking man. Call him Mr. N but not Fung Shui Si Fu. For details, I'll PM you all as he uses mobile No. In the first call, he will ask for the birth details of you and your hubby and I told him my purpose is for having baby. Hubby needs not at home. Last time, he stayed for at least one and half hours. He told me he would be busy on Sat and Sun and much better on weekdays. The booking I made was within one week on weekdays though I finally made it right on that day. But I'm not sure as many sisters are asking for his details in HK Infertility too. More successful cases may make him busy now.

王醫師己经係醫學博士,电話2677 8918。地址: 粉嶺聯和墟2-8號1/F C(廖創興銀行樓上), 我地通常係火車站轉278K。診症時間Mon Wed Fri (8:30 a.m to 1:00 pm/ 2:30pm to 7:30 pm) Tue, Thur, Sat (8:30 a.m to 1:00 pm/ 2:30pm to 6:00 pm),Sun normally off。要預約(當天都OK),診金連藥,7日14服$380,藥粉、不用煲。

Dr Tay鄭競偉醫生,電話:3521 0631, 3521 0632,地址:尖沙咀加拿芬道18號恒生尖沙咀大廈6樓601室。 診症時間:Mon to Fri : 10:00a.m to 1:00p.m./3:00p.m to 6:00p.m. Sat 10:00a.m to 1:30p.m. For the first IUI,I spent around $9,000 and for the IVF around $70,000. Most of the money is spent on the injection and on the hospital fee ($40,000+). Dr. Tay's fee is really reasonable.

I may not check mails often. Sisters, please help PM the info. to others later. Thanks for your help.

Best wishes to you all!

禁止訪問

積分: 8199

26#
發表於 06-9-12 18:42 |只看該作者

子爵府

積分: 13851

好媽媽勳章 大廚勳章 畀面勳章

27#
發表於 06-9-12 20:43 |只看該作者

睇完你嘅post ,真係好感動呀!
因為我個妹都係睇鄭醫生架,雖然佢仲未有bb ,但希望在明天!
Congulations!

洋房

積分: 80

28#
發表於 06-9-12 21:43 |只看該作者

Hi ChanBoBo,

Really appreciate you can share your story to us. I'm very touching also....and wishing your bb and your family all the best and healthy.

I'm also having treatment by Dr.Tay, he is really a good doctor.

BTW, may i know the price for fung shui Mr. N, could you pls email his detail and contact to me also.

my email : [email protected]

Many thanks in advance

禁止訪問

積分: 4100

29#
發表於 06-9-12 21:51 |只看該作者

男爵府

積分: 5202

30#
發表於 06-9-12 23:04 |只看該作者

Hi icecream1222 & ChanBoBo & .........:

我都book左dr.Tay但10月先有得睇,想問吓去睇Dr Tay,佢會吾會先試食排卵丸or排卵針,吾得先做iui?
同埋第一次去睇,係咪會同你做blood test、陰道超聲波、抹片檢查...?
Thanks! :lol: :lol:

大宅

積分: 2938

31#
發表於 06-9-12 23:14 |只看該作者

Yes, It is really take times for the 1st appointment, but after then he will depend on your case to adjust his appointment. In my case, nurse said I can see him once I have period (for prepare to do IVF). Thus, don't worry!

As I know, every time you need to do 陰道超聲波($600 with consultation fee), but blood test depends on the case, my 1st appointment on do blood test & 陰道超聲波. I will do the 抹片檢查 next time. He was so suprise I have never do the 抹片檢查.

洋房

積分: 322

32#
發表於 06-9-13 01:26 |只看該作者

ChanBoBo,

Happy to hear your good news. Congratulations!
I have visited "医術高明嘅王EC" for less than 5 months. I also have good news in Aug. Yes, he seldom talks. But every time when I have questions, he would answer me patiently and give me support. I think he is really a great EC!

公爵府

積分: 28199

33#
發表於 06-9-13 12:04 |只看該作者

Chan BoBo,

I am also Dr Tay's patient. Yes, he is really nice and helpful. He always thinks positive and carry smiles on his face. It makes me feel comfortable. It is very touching to see your messages. But I believe that life is from God. So I thank God to give me chances to receive the treatment. Anyway, congratulation.

禁止訪問

積分: 4100

34#
發表於 06-9-13 15:01 |只看該作者

該用戶已被刪除

35#
發表於 06-9-13 15:02 |只看該作者

民房

積分: 1

36#
發表於 06-9-15 00:59 |只看該作者

Dear ChanBoBo,
衷心祝福你和小B!!我也是Dr. Tay的病人,有PCOD, 雖然第一次IVF抽出很多蛋,質素也很好,但做了兩次ET也失敗,表面上說有心理準備成功率不高,但每次心裡也很難過。
很同意你說凡事總有主宰,也慶幸得到Dr. Tay在過程中的關心及心理輔導我才可堅持下去。
看完你的故事,令我首次認真考慮,在繼續看Dr. Tay的同時,是否應該也看看風水,麻煩你可否email Mr. N 的資料及收費給我呢?Thank you, and take care!!

[email protected]

大宅

積分: 2938

37#
發表於 06-9-15 13:08 |只看該作者

Hi, sisters, I am starting to inject "卵巢休息針", I feel very sleep everyday, it that normal?
該用戶已被刪除

38#
發表於 06-9-16 10:31 |只看該作者

複式洋房

積分: 347

39#
發表於 06-9-16 12:45 |只看該作者

Chanbobo,

好多謝你的分享, 令我流下熱淚, 恭喜你和你husband, 祝你們身體健康, 生活愉快!!!!!

複式洋房

積分: 305

40#
發表於 06-9-16 13:05 |只看該作者

Thanks all the sisters for your blessing.

For those sisters who ask for Mr. N details, please check PM.

Thanks for your support again.

首頁

尾頁

跳至