Re: any mami in Shanghai?

PM you already.

複式洋房

積分: 480

42#
發表於 07-2-3 23:44 |只看該作者

Hi Elsa,

Are you in HK? How can you log-in BK in Shanghai? How's your current maid? No good?

Heard from my friend in SH that it is getting difficult to apply/re-new the visa for the foreign maids in China now. So, better to check with Carol for the latest regulation.

別墅

積分: 968

43#
發表於 07-2-4 08:53 |只看該作者

Thank you Elsa and other mommy for the info. I will check with the agent for the latest procedure and regulation. Shall let you all have an update later.

大宅

積分: 3466

44#
發表於 07-2-4 12:52 |只看該作者

hello, Joanne

How's life there in Taiwan? How about Tsun Tsun and Oliver? Any helpers? No wonder you are supermom. We are still in Shanghai. Will return to HK during CNY. Are you going back to HK during holidays? There is no problem in logging-in to BK now.

I can't stand anymore for her mentality towards work. I tried to lower my requirement, but I think we prefer Finopino who can match with our thinking and in obedience.

Carol did not mention this to me. I have placed an order to get my maid after CNY. Hope I can get a good one.

Take care and stay in touch.

Elsa

複式洋房

積分: 469

45#
發表於 07-2-6 14:24 |只看該作者

tingting&hinhinmommy,

Thx for u advise.However, I think we can't afford RMB11000 each month.How come the school fee even more expensive than those in HK?? If the school fee was too expensive, may be I will send her to local SH school, learn Mandarin is a must,right??

Any other local school,with international teaching method...and teaching medium is English and Mandarin....like HK's 直資school??

U are right!! I like the school which have a daily report at least for parent, it make sure we knew what they have been doing the whole week...what they 've learn...that's very important ! Are u a full time mom??
I think I will turn to be a full time mom in SH. But at the moment I am a working mom..... :-P

等待驗證會員

積分: 76

46#
發表於 07-2-9 22:37 |只看該作者

Hi all mummies in SH,

I'm so glad to find this topic in BK. My family is about to move to SH (not later than June 07). I am a full-time mom and have a 2-year old boy. What should I do for preparation? Any injection is required? Is there such an area that most HK people live in SH? Please advise. Thank you very much!

複式洋房

47#
發表於 07-4-4 18:12 |只看該作者

summa,

Hello.I think I have the same situation with you.I will be moving to SH (Pundong) during the end of August. ( I have 2 daughters: 2 & 5 years old.)I am very busy and still think of how to deliver the furniture, electronic goods....own stuffs to SH. Any ideas of your moving projects yet?Actually, there are so many things we need to concern before we go to SH.Such as, climate changes,kid's education,helper,housing.....so trouble lei!!

Hope we can keep contact in SH. Do you have MSN ??So we can chat later!

It's more convenient by using MSN!! Any moms would like to chat with me ,pls add me: [email protected].

民房

積分: 27

48#
發表於 07-4-10 09:13 |只看該作者

Dear All

I have been Shanghai for about one year. I haven't login BK for long time as it's difficult to login last year.

Hi tingting&hinhinmommy
I would like to know which local school your child had been studied last year. I'm looking for summer school for my daughter (2 years old).

Thank you

複式洋房

49#
發表於 07-4-11 17:34 |只看該作者

Hello!!

Anyone know how to apply a visa for the Indonasian maid? How long for the period of each time? I ;ve just consulted from the China travel and they said she can only stay for 1 month in SH only.I want to bring her to SH as I need someone I familiar with...and she is helpful too.

For those moms already in SH,

Any good relocation company which can introduce to me? Will you bring all the electronics applicances, such as plasma,LCD monitor, fridge...DVD recorder..hi-fi...to SH.. do they charge high taxes??

洋房

積分: 122

50#
發表於 07-5-3 00:30 |只看該作者

Hi all moms,
I have moved my household things to Shanghai and it costs about 16,500 for 260ftm3. The unit rate is about $45-55/ftm3 depends on the volume of delivered goods. Try to contact the following moving companies as they are also recommend by some of my friends.

1. Intradean 24184308
2. Crown
3. Santa Fe

大宅

積分: 4142

51#
發表於 07-5-4 16:33 |只看該作者

Hi all SH mami :

I am glad to notice this topic, which can help me so much !!!!!!!

My family will move to SH after 2 months. However, I do not have information about Shanghai.

1.Which agency provide a good service for hire maid? for example : after sales service, and how much of the commission?

2. Which real estate agency is good? Generally, how much of the commission? Any extra charges?

4. How about the qualiy of 陸家嘴花園?

5 Who kids's doctor(兒科醫生) is good?

Many thanks for help!!!

大宅

積分: 4142

52#
發表於 07-5-4 16:35 |只看該作者

Hi all SH mami :

I am glad to notice this topic, which can help me so much !!!!!!!

My family will move to SH after 2 months. However, I do not have information about Shanghai.

1.Which agency provide a good service for hire maid? for example : after sales service, and how much of the commission?

2. Which real estate agency is good? Generally, how much of the commission? Any extra charges?

4. How about the qualiy of 陸家嘴花園?

5 Who kids's doctor(兒科醫生) is good?

Many thanks for help!!!

洋房

積分: 48

53#
發表於 07-8-11 18:41 |只看該作者
Dear All Moms,

I will move to Shanghai at the end of this year, but I got 4 years living experience in Shanghai. May be we can share some information together.

洋房

積分: 48

54#
發表於 07-8-11 18:48 |只看該作者
Hi Baby Q,

I will move to SH at the end of this year but will start house & school hunting in Sept.

I will add u to my MSN, so we can keep contact about the latest info of Shanghai, if you don't mind!

原文章由 babyQ 於 07-4-4 18:12 發表
summa,

Hello.I think I have the same situation with you.I will be moving to SH (Pundong) during the end of August. ( I have 2 daughters: 2 & 5 years old.)I am very busy and still think of how ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至