跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1394

1#
發表於 06-10-5 19:17 |只看該作者

工人 received legal letter of telephone bill

she is a very good 工人. but recently I noticed that there are letters from solicitor. once she just put in the kichen & I found that she has been chased for around $500 telephone bill. I don't know what I should do because I supposed not to read her personal letter. please help!

複式洋房

積分: 237

2#
發表於 06-10-5 23:50 |只看該作者

Re: 工人 received legal letter of telephone bill

i also received two letters, i gave the letters for her and asked her open it and we read it, the amount is $1800.Now i can't do anything, only one way---fire her

民房

積分: 34

3#
發表於 06-10-6 09:10 |只看該作者

This has happened to me before. My helper was also very good then, and we found that she has owed $$ to the tel company.
So, in the end, when she asked for our help, we agreed to lend her $ to settle the bill.
But, we did not do one thing and I have regretted it.. As one of the BK mommy suggested - to cut the service from the tel company asap.
So, I may suggest you have her cut the tel company - better still you can do it yourself. But bear in mind, she may have already registered to a few tel company already.

Be careful, as when mine ended her contract and left us, she left behind several thousands of more than 1 tel company bills for us. Nope, we need not settle the bills, but we have been "chased" by the debtors for about 2 years.

大宅

積分: 1220

4#
發表於 06-10-6 14:13 |只看該作者

又話如果已經炒o左o既話, 可以fax immigration 封信去 tel company, 話果隻o野已無做, 唔好再叫employer 比還錢o既?

別墅

積分: 543

5#
發表於 06-10-6 14:41 |只看該作者

hi-cindy 寫道:
This has happened to me before. My helper was also very good then, and we found that she has owed $$ to the tel company.
So, in the end, when she asked for our help, we agreed to lend her $ to settle the bill.
But, we did not do one thing and I have regretted it.. As one of the BK mommy suggested - to cut the service from the tel company asap.
So, I may suggest you have her cut the tel company - better still you can do it yourself. But bear in mind, she may have already registered to a few tel company already.

Be careful, as when mine ended her contract and left us, she left behind several thousands of more than 1 tel company bills for us. Nope, we need not settle the bills, but we have been "chased" by the debtors for about 2 years.

你比證明比電訊公司話呢條工人已走,咁電訊公司唔會再寄單你架你,唔駛比人追2年咁慘ar!

點做,詳情click here

首頁

尾頁

跳至