發表於 06-10-8 13:09 |顯示全部帖子

有冇bb唔肯食

我見你地

子爵府

積分: 14357

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

發表於 06-10-8 13:12 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有冇bb唔肯食

我係10月b媽媽...我個仔10個月尾開始出牙之後就唔肯食粥仔,爛飯果d...就算平時我地大人自己煮飯食比d野佢食佢都食2啖就唔肯再食...
依家一日4-5餐奶喳...一日大約50安奶度...雖然佢又唔係好輕...但都成1歲我都好驚...
但我無論用咩野方法餵佢,又或者係煮咩野比佢都係冇辦法...都係唔食...最多食2啖...之後點餵都唔肯食...個人又一路標高...都唔知點算... :cry:

複式洋房

積分: 437

發表於 06-10-8 22:30 |顯示全部帖子

kawai928

你個仔仔都好,一日食到50zo奶,我個囡30zo都食唔到,因為前一排食a+ no2,佢有便秘,所以開稀咗,宜家已經轉咗美素隹兒,情況好似好咗d,但係都仲係開稀d食.但佢就好肯食生果. 一日淨係餵佢食嘢都用咗好多時間,好辛苦!!!我最驚係第時佢要返學,都仲要食奶唔食學校嘢就c啦!!

公爵府

積分: 27851

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 06-10-8 22:48 |顯示全部帖子

好肯食生果...不如試下果容開米糊.

psuzie 寫道:
kawai928

你個仔仔都好,一日食到50zo奶,我個囡30zo都食唔到,因為前一排食a+ no2,佢有便秘,所以開稀咗,宜家已經轉咗美素隹兒,情況好似好咗d,但係都仲係開稀d食.但佢就好肯食生果. 一日淨係餵佢食嘢都用咗好多時間,好辛苦!!!我最驚係第時佢要返學,都仲要食奶唔食學校嘢就c啦!!

別墅

積分: 848

發表於 06-10-12 18:23 |顯示全部帖子

bb唔肯食唔好迫佢, 如果唔係佢驚左仲麻煩。
你試下bb食粥仔既時間開vcd佢睇, 令佢唔覺唔覺食(我知唔係幾好既 )同埋試下煲南瓜、粟米、雞肶....一些有甜味既粥佢試下

複式洋房

積分: 437

發表於 06-10-13 20:50 |顯示全部帖子

其實好多辦法都試過,佢點都唔食.奶都唔係好肯食,食頭一半冇問題,但下一半就要靠睇vcd喇,佢一定唔可以一口氣食成支奶!!

大宅

積分: 1390

發表於 06-11-11 11:42 |顯示全部帖子

我囡囡都差不多14個月啦,都只得19磅左右咋..
唉...佢又係食唔多...食少少就唔食,只係生果ok囉.
上年d褲都唔啱啦,不過唔係高大左,而係褲頭鬆晒,
妳地話點算,個個都話佢細,而且佢又訓得唔多,加上識行之後,
運動量大增,就更加唔增磅.
我都想知點樣可以令佢食多d呀...
[img align=right]http://www.hk-laufamily.com/_783.gif[/img]

大宅

積分: 2253

發表於 06-11-11 13:10 |顯示全部帖子

係呀,bb大大吓,食嘢反而無咁乖,唔集中,掛住玩,但比bb睇住vcd食飯仔,3-4個字就食完,如果無得睇,成日"木"實個咀,大半個鐘頭都食唔完,所以我都習慣咗食飯仔果時開thomas & friends d vcd比佢睇吓,睇幾個字lu,當聽吓英文歌仔同睇吓卡通la,日日睇佢都唔厭,

係呀,甜o既粥仔佢地特別鍾意食,好似番茄,我會加小小糖,另外蘋果煲粥都好好味o架

大宅

積分: 1365

發表於 06-11-15 17:09 |顯示全部帖子

my baby doesn't like congee, but he likes noodles a lot. maybe you can cook noodles for your babies. moreover, you can add some soya sauce (just a little bit) to marinate the meat. i think they can take soya sauce at their age now.

複式洋房

積分: 369

發表於 06-11-20 16:06 |顯示全部帖子

Where to buy noodles? Babies' noodles?

xiaoyuma 寫道:
my baby doesn't like congee, but he likes noodles a lot. maybe you can cook noodles for your babies. moreover, you can add some soya sauce (just a little bit) to marinate the meat. i think they can take soya sauce at their age now.
雷大B係2005年9月18日-瑪麗出世
雷細B係2008年5月28日-瑪麗出世

大宅

積分: 1365

發表於 06-11-20 16:20 |顯示全部帖子

i cook the shanghai noodle for my son, it's not especially for babies but is very soft.

catstanley 寫道:
Where to buy noodles? Babies' noodles?

[quote]
xiaoyuma 寫道:
[/quote]
該用戶已被刪除

發表於 06-11-21 00:51 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

男爵府

積分: 7632

BK Milk勳章

發表於 06-11-21 09:38 |顯示全部帖子

我bb都唔肯食野, 每次都只係食幾啖. 但如果俾佢一邊玩/睇vcd一邊食, 慢慢咁(成個鐘)可以食哂1碗粥/飯.
我bb又係唔肯飲奶, 但我地會在她睡咗時, 俾奶佢飲, 會飲到6oz/per time. 我地都知其實這樣不是太好, 但真的沒有辨法.
其實如果bb肯飲奶, 都ok. 因奶始終好有營養.

珍珠宮

積分: 33436

2024年龍年勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 06-11-24 10:19 |顯示全部帖子

my bb situation is exactly the same as yours , she weight 18 pds (incl. diaper and clothes already)
:cry:

I think my bb refused to eat last few wks because of her new teeth(3 was coming out at the same time).

I was so worried every time when she refused to eat congee. I drank a lot of milk, soya milk, soup, water to remain my milk quantity, made me so tense. :cry:
Daisy&ig 寫道:
I trust my daughter eat the least amongst your babies. She is xs size baby and is now 18 lbs.

She could only drink 2oz milk from born until 3-4 months. Now she is 14 months, she can only drink 6oz in the morning and 4oz the other time, never drink more.

About 2 weeks ago, she suddenly refused to eat congee (any style). She even didn't try one spoon. I let her have ABC pasta, she didn't eat. Finally I just could offer her milk. She could only drink 2?oz per day. I were so worried and afraid that she would drink milk forever or she would be hungry. However, these 2 days she suddenly accepts congee again and can eat nearly the whole bowl.

Therefore, don't worry, if our babies are healthy and happy, it should be no problem. No one will drink milk forever. We need to try and try again, then our babies will eat solid totally, sooner or later.

What we can do is to trust the baby. I believe the babies will eat what they need. When my daughter did not eat cognee and only drank milk, I have a thinking that she may need more calcium for her teeth growing so she chooses to drink milk. (Ah Q spirit !!)

禁止訪問

積分: 12931

發表於 06-11-25 15:36 |顯示全部帖子

該用戶已被刪除

發表於 06-11-25 22:55 |顯示全部帖子

珍珠宮

積分: 33436

2024年龍年勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

發表於 06-11-25 23:29 |顯示全部帖子

I tried to feed her with milk powder one month ago. but she refused and said "唔係呀!".

For the congee eating problem, some method seems work for my bb, you may try:
* add 准山 (better buy from trustworthy store), I buy the long stick piece from 南北行.
* add a little bit soya sauce right before served (will increase 鮮味)
* the last one is not so good for it is not natural. I give her vitamin drops, named Poly.vi.sol from Mead Johnson. bought from Mannings. It works.
該用戶已被刪除

發表於 06-11-27 01:10 |顯示全部帖子

首頁

尾頁

跳至