自由講場

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2264

發表於 06-10-19 10:21 |顯示全部帖子

3G = Rubbish

Yesterday I check the bill , $15 more not the money but i want to know why suddenly $15 more !

Rubbish Customer Services answer I download a game on 21 Sept and the charges is FROM 9 Sept TO 9 Oct 2006 !!! Must be Charge One month No pro rata !!!!!!

I said No Record in my mobile and she said May be I delete !!! I said How to delete !!!!

I complain
1st ---- I never download PLEASE give $15 back to me !!!!!!!
2nd ---- I will tell all my friends DON'T DOWNLOAD THE GAMES BECAUSE for example if the paydate is 15 Oct, if you download on 14 Oct WILL COUNT AS ONE MONTH CHARGES
3rd --- I request them TO RECORD our conversation but the girls answer ONLY By ramdom Can't request !!

Then I went to the shop again, the sales there ALSO BAD !
1st ---- they always said I have download BUT THEY CAN'T FIND any record in MY Mobile !!

2nd ---- they said Every Game had Different Way to charge !!!!!

3rd ---- I complain why I bought in FORTRESS , the sales didn't mention I can't change the PAY PLAN lower !! Then the sales said the Quality of the Fortress is Bad !! I answer the Fortress Sales is authorized by 3G !!!And because I went to 3G shop they close at 9pm so I went to Fortress !!

I use 3 G because I want to see my son's faces !!

But Rubbish 3G

Waiting until finish contract April 2007

男爵府

積分: 9694

2018復活節勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

發表於 06-10-19 16:46 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 3G = Rubbish

I THINK YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN "3" SHOP, BUT NOT 3G, I USE 3G WITH "SMARTONE", SO FAR IS O.K.

大宅

積分: 3756

發表於 06-10-19 16:54 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 UNKUB 於 12-3-1 16:25 編輯

deleted

首頁

尾頁

跳至