Not sure is it good or not.

請問係邊區呀?係咪要報番自己住果區D學校ga?
My Two Princess

別墅

積分: 768

發表於 06-12-15 22:00 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Migrate to Brisbane

Its at Eight Mile Plains

By the time i apply this school, i am not in their catchment area. So depends on the school is full or not.

洋房

積分: 263

發表於 06-12-15 23:12 |顯示全部帖子

ngtft,

My relatives' 2 daughters also studied in this school. The academic standard should be high.. but I guess they should have more chinese comparatively. It is good that you can have more chinese parents to share info..

別墅

發表於 06-12-17 20:11 |顯示全部帖子

its about 1/3 aisan in that school but already less than Macgregor primary.

carolsin 寫道:
ngtft,

My relatives' 2 daughters also studied in this school. The academic standard should be high.. but I guess they should have more chinese comparatively. It is good that you can have more chinese parents to share info..

大宅

積分: 2173

發表於 06-12-18 09:59 |顯示全部帖子

ngtft,
你是否找到一份part-time job呢? 恭喜你先!
老婆仔女快到了吧!興奮嗎?

別墅

發表於 06-12-18 18:53 |顯示全部帖子

yes, got a causal job to work half day. Yes expecting they come and keep working on tidy up and unpack the household.
BAMUM88 寫道:
ngtft,
你是否找到一份part-time job呢? 恭喜你先!
老婆仔女快到了吧!興奮嗎?

大宅

發表於 06-12-19 16:54 |顯示全部帖子

ngtft,
恭喜先! 有份causal job 做住先,自己去食餐聖誕大餐慶祝下啦! 老婆仔女幾時會到呀? :-P

別墅

發表於 06-12-19 21:27 |顯示全部帖子

should be mid of Jan

BAMUM88 寫道:
ngtft,
恭喜先! 有份causal job 做住先,自己去食餐聖誕大餐慶祝下啦! 老婆仔女幾時會到呀? :-P

民房

積分: 76

發表於 06-12-20 01:07 |顯示全部帖子

ngtft,
Congratulations for finding a part time job! It's good that at least you can gain some local experience which is really important.

別墅

發表於 06-12-20 07:28 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks

KBJMom 寫道:
ngtft,
Congratulations for finding a part time job! It's good that at least you can gain some local experience which is really important.

洋房

積分: 263

發表於 06-12-20 13:06 |顯示全部帖子

ngtft,

Yeah... the Vietnamese food is great, can't find in HK.

Can you tell me why you think Brisbane is more suitable if have kids?? I went to Sydney and Cairns, found that there should be more fun in Sydney while Cairns is even more quiet than Brisbane. Having lived in Brisbane for few years, I've already been to different places around Brisbane.. not too much excitement,... perhaps it's a place for concentrating on study. What do you think?

Thanks for sharing!

"I think if have kids, Brisbane is more suitable. If for working, Mel may better.

Last week I went to a suburb where lots of Vietnamise living, their Vietnamise food really good and even better then in HK and not expensive."

別墅

發表於 06-12-20 14:57 |顯示全部帖子

hi carolsin

May be I like to stay with family and at home, Sydney too much fun which no good for study for kids, Cairns seems not good for working unless work in tourism industries. Mel the weather I cannot take it. Brisbane is quiet but not quiet, busy but not too busy just enough. May be too subjective for me but and I like the weather in Brisbane too. Cairns may be too tropical.

Someone said Adelaide is much better but I haven't been to there, may be i change mind to Adelaide later.

別墅

積分: 519

發表於 06-12-20 16:52 |顯示全部帖子

ngtft,
恭喜你先找到份causal job 做住先,奇實我都好担心找工作的問題,唔知可唔可以指點吓我, 雖然我唔係去Brisbane,但都好想知當地的找工情況!我想問吓你現找到的causal job係唔同你在HK之前做的工作一樣呀!你在HK之前做物野嫁,不過如果你覺得太私人唔想講無問題嫁,咁你覺得在那邊找工作困難嗎?

別墅

發表於 06-12-20 18:42 |顯示全部帖子

Hi YY9

I think Mel or Syd got more chance for jobs. Yes its very difficult you find your FIRST job since your mother language is not English and your culture is different from them. No boss wants to take risk to hire someone who may not easy to get along to work with them. But once you got a local experiences and should be more easy to change job.

I was an engineer in HK but now working some paper work's job in migration agent company. One thing is good in Oz is if you want to work for living, there is lots of chance if you not must work with you field. I work 4-5 hrs per day almost enough for me to pay the rent. If i work hard to work one more part-time at evening, then should be cover my expense.

Since my reason to migrate is for my kids education and living quality, family time etc, working is just for living, if want to make money I rather stay in HK.

just my command. Oz ppls always said "no worries" ... I think I learn it already.

YY9 寫道:
ngtft,
恭喜你先找到份causal job 做住先,奇實我都好担心找工作的問題,唔知可唔可以指點吓我, 雖然我唔係去Brisbane,但都好想知當地的找工情況!我想問吓你現找到的causal job係唔同你在HK之前做的工作一樣呀!你在HK之前做物野嫁,不過如果你覺得太私人唔想講無問題嫁,咁你覺得在那邊找工作困難嗎?

大宅

發表於 06-12-21 09:45 |顯示全部帖子

ngtft,
有一份工足夠交租,對我已經滿足啦!我無咩學歷,做左十幾年文職,英文有限公司,中文又麻麻,無點樣進修過,年紀又唔細.我咩工都願意做,每日4-5小時就足夠(因為我要自己湊仔女),幫補到日常開支少少已經好安樂.以你個人意見,我有無機會有工做呢?

別墅

發表於 06-12-21 17:20 |顯示全部帖子

here need lots of home base child care.... around $30 per day..... its link with University where for those students with kids to leave the child for study.

They will train you and this job if you don't mind being always stay at home and no income will be in school holiday......

Even home cleaner also part-time few hours per day. around $15~$25/hr ...

The advertistment is saying like that "You did cleaning, ironing at home everyday, why not get earning from that"?

BAMUM88 寫道:
ngtft,
有一份工足夠交租,對我已經滿足啦!我無咩學歷,做左十幾年文職,英文有限公司,中文又麻麻,無點樣進修過,年紀又唔細.我咩工都願意做,每日4-5小時就足夠(因為我要自己湊仔女),幫補到日常開支少少已經好安樂.以你個人意見,我有無機會有工做呢?

大宅

發表於 06-12-21 17:44 |顯示全部帖子

ngtft,
我都想系屋企可以賺錢,但我住果區唔近University,唔知有無得做呢?
我這種C9 cleaning, ironing at home everyday,所以你又教左我一種賺錢方法。多謝你!!
有無計過系Oz d生活費同HK比,邊樹貴呢? :lol:

別墅

積分: 519

發表於 06-12-21 18:02 |顯示全部帖子

ngtft
多謝你的意見,我同意你的意見,在那邊生活始終唔同HK,夠生活已經okay,奇實我做物都沒所謂,夠生活已經okay for me.

別墅

發表於 06-12-21 19:06 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Bamum88

Not only university, there also some other home base childcare requirement, checkyour area you live you will can find it.

If you not always eating outside, I think not much money spend in Oz although most of the item if you compare to HK is more expensive, but you can have better living environment, bigger house (for me to say), and more green aren and clear blue sky..... I think I like Oz more.

大宅

積分: 1894

發表於 06-12-21 19:23 |顯示全部帖子

ngtft,
等老婆仔女心情如何,是否還在unpack,你真lucky,搵到part time job好易打發時間. 你租約幾耐??1年??我仲有十幾廿箱不打算unpack,如果一年後又搬,到時又要執又要unpack...唸起都煩.

首頁

尾頁

跳至