首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 715

1#
發表於 06-10-23 12:22 |只看該作者

ahgoo被騙.…離乳了

ahgoo被騙.…離乳了

自從ahgoo junior 出世後, 也許是嫉妒吧, ahgoo不論日夜都經常要飲奶, 飲的量和次數都比以前多, 可能他認為飲媽媽奶是他的專利, 他想霸佔媽媽, 不想被妹妹分薄了, 因此一看見我抱妹妹或餵妹妹飲奶他便不大高興, 間中還會大哭大鬧, 變得很情緒化, 為改善情況, 媽媽和奶奶一直叫我幫ahgoo介奶, 我認同如果ahgoo已介奶情況可能會好些, 但我認為如果現在突然幫他介奶對他的小心靈好hurt只有反效果, 但上星期六ahgoo被騙 …自然 (其實也不能說是自然, 因為不是他initiate 的) 離乳了!

話說ahgoo 在上星期有點咳及流鼻水, 星期六便一直要我餵奶, 但飲完之後就嘔,三餐都食完就嘔返晒出黎, 醫生說他是細菌入了腸胃, 所以會嘔, 沒什麼事, 如是者我們便騙他說他大個仔了, 不應飲奶奶, 否則便會不舒服嘔了, 他同意了, 星期六晚上我和ahgoo junior跟ahgoo和爹爹分開睡, ahgoo半夜找媽媽, 他問” 媽媽呢, 媽媽去左邊”, 不見媽媽他一會兒又睡著了, 星期日午睡他只要求我攬著他睡, 並沒有要求飲奶奶, 昨夜我和ahgoo junior跟ahgoo和爹爹分開睡, 他半夜又問爹爹” 媽媽呢, 媽媽去左邊 … 幾時返…”, 一會兒他又睡著了, 今早起床他已沒有再說要飲奶了…..

其實我很想ahgoo自己initiate離乳, 這次是我們騙了他, 內心好像有點對不住他, 但欣慰是過程尚算自然, ahgoo沒有不快, 沒有哭鬧, 希望他的小心靈會欣然接受吧!! 也真的沒想到ahgoo會這樣離乳的!! ahgoo I love you!! ahgoo 2年8個月3星期3天的母乳日子完了 ….. 寫到這裡我的淚水湧出來了…. :-(
Time flies, my kids are 12 and 10 years old now

大宅

積分: 4177

2#
發表於 06-10-23 12:32 |只看該作者

Re: ahgoo被騙.…離乳了

ahgoo 又大個左,佢知道mama係鍚佢,
繼續努力!!

公爵府

積分: 25225

育兒性格勳章 想生BB熱投 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

3#
發表於 06-10-23 12:49 |只看該作者

ahgooma
係架,媽咪奶係佢既專利,我哥哥都係甘,我會講比佢知,細佬細過,冇牙齒,唔可以食飯,飽.....等等...,佢明架,講多D,佢自己會學我講,留番比細佬食等字句,佢都會咸同情緒化,我有時同佢講完,佢都會咸,我會由佢咸,等小B食完,先比佢,有時一齊食,一人一邊(怕左佢) 而家佢會話我左邊,細佬右邊,唔可以比細佬食(指訓醒個餐)

努力,加油!
俊曦網頁[url=http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com

別墅

4#
發表於 06-10-23 13:26 |只看該作者

冰極,

I did exactly the same as you do. ahgoo also said the same thing as Chun Hei. Sometimes, I also feed them 一人一邊. Anyway, all these will be my sweet memory.

Take care and wish you all the best!!!

冰極 寫道:
ahgooma
係架,媽咪奶係佢既專利,我哥哥都係甘,我會講比佢知,細佬細過,冇牙齒,唔可以食飯,飽.....等等...,佢明架,講多D,佢自己會學我講,留番比細佬食等字句,佢都會咸同情緒化,我有時同佢講完,佢都會咸,我會由佢咸,等小B食完,先比佢,有時一齊食,一人一邊(怕左佢) 而家佢會話我左邊,細佬右邊,唔可以比細佬食(指訓醒個餐)

努力,加油!

別墅

5#
發表於 06-10-23 13:29 |只看該作者

Thanks teresa1208. Now I could concentrate on feeding ahgoo junior. But I will give more hug and kiss to ahgoo.

teresa1208 寫道:
ahgoo 又大個左,佢知道mama係鍚佢,
繼續努力!!

公爵府

積分: 29405

6#
發表於 06-10-23 14:06 |只看該作者

ahgooma

都算係自然離乳架, YOU HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB

係ahgoo 心目中MA MA 奶永遠係最好既

ahgoo的離乳過程同我囝囝差不多, 都係因為佢有D 唔舒服

大宅

積分: 2741

7#
發表於 06-10-23 14:09 |只看該作者

好感人!

洋房

積分: 82

8#
發表於 06-10-23 17:37 |只看該作者

ahgooma : 你已餵了2年8個月,好厲害呀

男爵府

積分: 7371

9#
發表於 06-10-23 17:52 |只看該作者

ahgooma, 唔好介懷啦,在我的看法,授母乳對小朋友和自已是一階段,該轉變時就要變,迎接新一階段開始。
最重要是曾附出過,仲要已有回報,到底做了件好事!

男爵府

積分: 7995

10#
發表於 06-10-23 18:13 |只看該作者

it seems to be a bit hurt to Ahgoo, however, I understand that it is difficult to be a mom of 2 little babies, especially for us, the breastfeeding mom.

Anyway, you still have a lot of other happy times with him, besides breastfeeding.

YOU ALREADY DID A GREAT JOB,,

大宅

積分: 4221

11#
發表於 06-10-23 21:55 |只看該作者

ahgoo正式脫離BB行列.成為兒童,做小朋友了.
恭喜!~!

別墅

積分: 834

12#
發表於 06-10-23 22:05 |只看該作者

Ahgoo-ma

好感動 :-(

It's really a sweet time of you and ahgoo. You've already done a good job!

別墅

積分: 681

13#
發表於 06-10-23 23:47 |只看該作者

我個大仔就好似冰極果個一樣, 成日嗲要食奶. 我都有想過有一日佢唔食奶會點, 想到呢度我都想喊... 所以我好明白你o既心情. :-(

呢一日遲早要來臨, ahgoo 既然戒得開心都應該安慰,一齊爲細b 繼續努力啦!

別墅

14#
發表於 06-10-24 09:24 |只看該作者

mon,

Fortunately, it did not hurt much to ahgoo. He saw me pumping the milk last night and he said that the milk was for ahgoo junior and I asked him "do you want to drink?" He replied "no". I asked him why, he said that he would feel sick if he drink.

He loves me to hug him and he seems fine. Maybe it is about the right time for him to wean.

monmantong 寫道:
it seems to be a bit hurt to Ahgoo, however, I understand that it is difficult to be a mom of 2 little babies, especially for us, the breastfeeding mom.

Anyway, you still have a lot of other happy times with him, besides breastfeeding.

YOU ALREADY DID A GREAT JOB,,

別墅

15#
發表於 06-10-24 09:29 |只看該作者

alienova, pc9, babysing,

You are right, ahgoo is growing up and progressing to another stage. We both had enjoyed a great bf time and mama is always the most important persion in ahgoo's heart and so does him in my heart.

For those who are still breastfeeding or are receiving a new born soon, keep up and wish you all the best!!

別墅

16#
發表於 06-10-24 09:33 |只看該作者

Thanks rabbitpiggy.

You are expecting your second baby, congratulations!! Wish you all the best for the bf path ahead.

rabbitpiggy 寫道:
ahgooma

都算係自然離乳架, YOU HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB

係ahgoo 心目中MA MA 奶永遠係最好既

ahgoo的離乳過程同我囝囝差不多, 都係因為佢有D 唔舒服

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊