佢家人可代我地申請政府樓同果d low interest rate
loan 嗎??

Thanks

民房

積分: 41

2#
發表於 06-12-11 00:37 |只看該作者

Re: 在 Singapore 買政府樓

Do you mean you are going to buy new flat? For new flat, you can only rent it out after 5 years. Are you a S'pore citizen? If I'm not wrong, only citizens can buy new flats. and you must apply yourself. you should check out the website from "HDB"

男爵府

積分: 6559

3#
發表於 06-12-11 11:05 |只看該作者

我唔係星加坡 citizen, 我老公係
我唔想在 singapore 買樓因為我兩公婆身在 HK
而且唔知幾時返去, 買泥無用
只係我老爺奶奶想我地買, 而佢地話買左
可以租出去收租. 仲話可以代我地去 apply
我覺得無咁大隻甲拿隨街跳. 所以我想問清楚d
佢地話買 re-sale flat ... 舊政府樓, 我又覺得政府
樓應該唔會保值 / 升值 ... 只係有層到老有個 '鬥' 姐

大宅

積分: 2346

4#
發表於 07-1-3 19:41 |只看該作者

bsibu

our case are very similar.
I from HK and my hubby from singapore but we are now live in UK..

we also think of buying HDB flat but later giveup.

1) we already have a house in UK so can't entitle to the discount.

2) u can't re-sale first hand HDB flat for the first 5 years.

3) even if u rent it out. u can;t rent the whole flat out. can only rent out a room or sth.

4) if u don't work in sg. its difficult to get a mortgage . (ie the interest rate will definitely be higher)/

5) the price for old HDB flat won;t increase a lots when compare with private one or new HDB flat. especially the house price in Sg is not cheap at the moment, (should say quite high).

6) u might not be able to find a good tenant. most Sg citizen have their own flat so the person who rent yr flat will be foreigner. for those high income group, they will rent a private flat not a HDB one.
for those low income group, u might worry that they don;t pay the rent on time or make a mess with yr flat.

but having say that I also got friend who had a house in UK but still buy a HDB flat in Sg. but they bought it during the SAR period so the flat is really cheap. they both from singapore so have 2 CPF funds to pay the deposit. more importantly, they have family working in the bank so they can get a cheap mortgage and they rent the flat to friend only.

so before u decide to buy a flat in Sg, I think u need to consider the point above..

hope my analysis will be useful to u

首頁

尾頁

跳至