懷孕前後

跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 508

21#
發表於 06-12-13 18:47 |只看該作者

Re: 我今日6weeks4days, 醫生話只見到胎囊,但見唔到胚胎,是否等於bb已沒有的機會很大?

Be,

Thank you for your reponse. I really hope everything can be alright. Do you think that I can see the doctor one week later instead of two weeks?

大宅

積分: 1167

22#
發表於 06-12-13 20:18 |只看該作者

lebon,

You can believe in the wisdom of God (or, if you don't believe in God, you can believe in the wisdom of LIFE itself).

If the baby is there, it will grow bigger after 2 weeks. So if I were you I'll wait for 2 weeks rather than 1. If you go to check after only 1 week and than can still see nothing, there's still a POSSIBILITY that the baby's too small (because as a mother, we'll and we'd better always hope for the best even though we sometimes have to prepare for the worst.). Than you'll just get more worried but cannot help much in the situation.

Many are here to support you. So no mater what, don't worry and take more rest!

別墅

23#
發表於 06-12-13 21:44 |只看該作者

Dear 納奧美,

Thanks for your reply again. you are so nice to me. Yes, for sure, my husband and me also believe in God and we both think that baby is a gift from God, we are so happy and welcome he/she to be our family memeber, then we can together to praise our God. Now, we just pray and pray and hope the baby can be fine.

Actually, I plan to see doctor 11 days later as 14 days later is public holiday. So, we don't want to wait too long.....but after reading your message, may be later is better....then, I can make sure the situation, right? Otherwise, the doctor will just ask me to come back to him one week later again....

I know my situation is half-half now. I am so clear about that. There are some successful examples, but also some worse cases too. But anyway, I need to tell myself that even this time is not success, there must be other chance. Just Pray.

複式洋房

積分: 752

24#
發表於 06-12-13 23:46 |只看該作者

Hi belda,

如果你M唔準, 咁你要多看幾個專科or等耐D先好放棄, 因為我M好準, 同埋我記得自己行房日期, 醫生同我計過晒先叫我唔需要等。

Anyway, God bless you!

別墅

積分: 916

25#
發表於 06-12-15 22:20 |只看該作者

hi, lebon
when my bb was 6wk & 4days, ultrasound could only detect the 'sac' 2.73 X 1.51cm with no bb inside. my dr was not sure 'it' is healthy or not and asked me to FU 1 wk later. i remember this waiting week was so loooong! however, God is miracle and He is pleasure to achieve our wishes! don't worry too much and pray to Him.

複式洋房

積分: 443

26#
發表於 06-12-15 22:29 |只看該作者

同我初初一樣,不過1week後就照到啦,但細

大宅

積分: 1157

27#
發表於 06-12-16 11:23 |只看該作者

Hi babyjen,

我昨日已見了c+照了ultra sound, 除了上次照到的胎囊外, 今次還照到有個胎出現, 醫生話個胎已有4mm, 但仍沒有心跳, 她說如有4mm, 其實都應該有心跳嫁勒, 但醫生冇話我應該有左幾多週, (你講得對)因為我經期不準. 醫生話睇多一個星期, 我下星期四再去睇呀...希望下次有好消息啦.

雖然今次係唔好消息中的好消息, 但上帝仍給我一點希望, 好感謝天父, 我會多點休息, 希望bb快d出黎見我...哈哈.

lebon: 我們也一齊努力吧, 因為我相信天父很愛我們每一個. 我們祈求的, 祂必垂聽. 不要棄餒呀.

最近天氣冷了很多, 大家要披多件厚衣, 保重, 不要讓人傳染傷風感冒啊, 要小心, 最好自己都預備定幾個口罩, 費是比人傳染.

babyjen 寫道:
Hi belda,

如果你M唔準, 咁你要多看幾個專科or等耐D先好放棄, 因為我M好準, 同埋我記得自己行房日期, 醫生同我計過晒先叫我唔需要等。

Anyway, God bless you!

大宅

積分: 1134

28#
發表於 06-12-16 12:12 |只看該作者

我聽到心跳時是1.8cm,我上一胎6WK小產當時都好傷心,我奶奶老爺知道了在哭,回想起好感動。知道BB沒了,心中反復在想,我亞嫂比我早2個月有BB,她還作小產都沒事,我也比她壯為什么我會不成功。

姑娘醫生說BB因為不正常才會自動停止生長,是母體一種自然保護,未常不是一件好事,他們都接生過很多的問題BB,叫我不必掛念這個胎,還教我測排卵期。

在這討論區好多媽咪說很快會再有,好易會再有,不過要等3個月才可動工,果然真是3個月後有,還一擊即中
歡迎參觀我囡囡個blog http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/amonlado/

別墅

29#
發表於 06-12-16 12:41 |只看該作者

Dear all,

I really thanks for your sharing and kindly care. I really really apprieciate for about that. Today is Friday, this week is really too long for me. Keep on thinking about the bb's issue. I still need to wait one week, then I can know what happen with my little baby.
Honestly, I alway want to do the checking as soon as possible, but my hursband said it is useless. Just be patient and wait. Dr. said need to wait 2 weeks, then just wait 2 weeks. So, we decide to see the doctor again when our baby is 8 weeks and 1 days then.
Yes, I believe in God, same as my hursband. I pray for our baby every single day. And all my friends, working-partners, family's member also treat me very very well. I am so touching about that.
Yeah! Be positive! Even this time is not ok, then just try another chance, right? We can live in this would with our wonderful hursband is already a very thankful thing. I know God will have a path for us.

大宅

積分: 1167

30#
發表於 06-12-18 14:32 |只看該作者

YES. This pregnancy teaches me a lot of things I used to "know" by brain but now know also by heart:

--WAITING & PATIENCE: sometimes even though I'm eager to do something, I still have to be patient and allow God to work

--TRUST: sometimes even though I want to try my best to change (control) the situation, I still have to look upon God and trust Him

--SUBMISSION: sometimes even though things don't happen fully in accordance with my expectation, I still have to accept and appreciate God's perfect will

Let's all grow stronger and be prepared to be better mothers!!!!

複式洋房

31#
發表於 06-12-19 21:47 |只看該作者

hi belda,

恭喜你見到個胎, 比D信心啦, 好快有心跳呢

我而家都努力緊, 希望可以做豬媽媽啦..

複式洋房

32#
發表於 06-12-19 21:57 |只看該作者

Hi amonlado,

你點樣計排卵期呀 我M响小產前係31-32日一次, 小產後第46日先第一次來M, 咁我應該點計好?? 我好想快D小B

首頁

尾頁

跳至