尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 126

1#
發表於 06-12-13 14:07 |只看該作者

Anyone interested in a good helper?

Hi,

I have a very good indonesian helper.

She's very gentle, polite and obedient. She's also an excellent cook.

This is her first time in HK (but previously worked in Spore for 2 years) so you need to teach her. However, once taught, she performs her tasks very well.

However, there's one catch. She's been with me for a month and I've decided not to use her. It's not her fault. I've decided this because I feel I need someone who's more experienced with a very young toddler.

If anyone's interested, please send me a private message or call me on 6103 9631.

Thank you.

別墅

積分: 603

2#
發表於 06-12-13 14:39 |只看該作者

Re: Anyone interested in a good helper?

Does she speak good English?

複式洋房

3#
發表於 06-12-13 18:11 |只看該作者

We speak English at home and found that she has no problems listening or reading our instructions. I write instructions for her DAILY to follow and she's been able to follow them very well.

別墅

積分: 603

4#
發表於 06-12-14 14:11 |只看該作者

Thanks for your reply.

But I would like to know more about her spoken English as I want to find a child minder for my two kids. It would be excellent if she could read story books for them. Do you think she can do it?

Look forward to your good news.

複式洋房

5#
發表於 06-12-15 10:13 |只看該作者

For those of you wanting to know her personal details, please look at the following link:-

http://www.asia-ex.com.hk/web/maidList.jsp

Her name is Hindrawati and she is the third photo on the maid's list. I've looked at her profile and I don't think it is updated.

You know, up until today, my helper still works very hard for me. She still gets up at 6.30am and still spends so much effort cooking good food and cleaning so well that my place is spotless.

I feel so bad :-( I'm just horrible.

wywyandkk, she can read and write in English. Simple story books are no problem for her but if you really need someone who can educate your children like teaching them English grammar and phonics, discipline, manners etc, then she will not be right for you.

But if you are looking for someone who loves kids and is very patient with kids, can sing, read and write simple English, that she will satisfy your needs. You will also need to teach her your ways in terms of how you want your children to be looked after. If you have time to teach her, she does a very good job.

別墅

積分: 564

6#
發表於 06-12-15 11:15 |只看該作者

hi,

i am sorry to see her photos from such web-site. please check.

大宅

積分: 2724

7#
發表於 06-12-15 11:42 |只看該作者

Dear MayAnne,

I just a friendly advise to those in need of finding a good maid having no intension to offence you, please understand...as you browse around in this topic you will understand how alert we are:

How could you judge your helper is a good one as she has only been working for you for one month? What is the reason for the termination. - Most helpers are great pretender, lots of members here experienced this before.

Are you an agency, because it seem wired that you ask the member to find out information of your maid from an employment agency?

How well could she perform her work?? In what area that we need to spend time to teach her (she has 2 years overseas experience worked in Singapore?)

I just wanted to bring these queries out so that BK Moms would watch-out form.

Sorry again if I offence you.

MayAnne 寫道:
Hi,

I have a very good indonesian helper.

She's very gentle, polite and obedient. She's also an excellent cook.

This is her first time in HK (but previously worked in Spore for 2 years) so you need to teach her. However, once taught, she performs her tasks very well.

However, there's one catch. She's been with me for a month and I've decided not to use her. It's not her fault. I've decided this because I feel I need someone who's more experienced with a very young toddler.

If anyone's interested, please send me a private message or call me on 6103 9631.

Thank you.
已代刪除

洋房

積分: 54

8#
發表於 06-12-15 11:49 |只看該作者

Dear MayAnne,

I am interested to your maid, could you please send her information to me by email?

Please check PM.

大宅

積分: 3482

9#
發表於 06-12-15 12:05 |只看該作者

Hi, Fatwong,

Which website were you referring to? Anything bad about this mad?? Are you talking about the website that MayAnne posted previously? When I go into her link, nothing showed up.

別墅

積分: 564

10#
發表於 06-12-15 12:18 |只看該作者

Hi robin017

I found the below message from her employer lar.

http://www.asia-ex.com.hk/web/maidList.jsp

複式洋房

11#
發表於 06-12-15 15:26 |只看該作者

To Car Chu,

Thank you for your comments because I feel that if in doubt, it is better to ask quickly. So I am not offended at all.

Firstly, I am not an agent. I am an employer. It was my agent who told me to refer potential employers to them so they can send my helper's biodata (I don't have it) and the procedures on what to do to hire. Now I think I shouldn't have done that because my agent may try to recommend their own helpers. So now if I get calls, I will discuss with employers first and only if there's a strong interest will I refer to my agent.

Second question about how can I judge her after only a month:- If you see a person DAILY for the whole month (minus the rest days), that is a total of 27 days that I've been with her. And for 24 hours a day making it 648 hours. This is an even longer time than I see most of my friends in a year. She's too innocent, I don't believe she's pretending to be good. She hasn't been to HK and from my dealings with her, I don't think she's capable of it.

If this is not enough, try this... I've told her we are not continuing with her. She's sad but every day she still gets up at 6.30am and works till 11pm. And she still cooks excellent food for me and do all the chores as usual including loving my little girl. She doesn't have to do this. I told her she didn't have to but she said, "Mam, this is still my job" and that she doesn't feel good if she doesn't work.

On what basis to teach her? Okay, here are some. For example, when going to take children for "wee wee", in HK, we cannot let them wee in the drains. Or although it's winter, you do not have to wrap baby up in 5 layers of clothes, 2-3 layers is enough. You must separate baby's clothes from adult's clothes..... these things, they won't know being from Indonesia...they are not major errors .....but you must have time to teach. Each time she was only trying her best to help. She was scared my baby was desperate to wee and was afraid my baby would get cold etc..... She writes down all the things we teach her so she remembers to do it the next day... and when she does it the next day, it's always above our expectations.

I am helping her for ONE reason. She has done nothing wrong and she deserves it. And also because this time, I think I've decided too quickly.

You are all welcome to trial her for a day and interview her to see if she's right for you.

I have pointed out her good points and her weakness (being that she's inexperienced in HK). So my advice is this.... if you have time to train, she'll be a brilliant helper and she has the best personality. She's very patient with kids and plays with them.. but you must have time to teach her YOUR ways of how you want your children to be cared for. However, if you do not have time to train and you need someone to educate and discipline your kids, she is not the one for you.

It is important for me too that I say things carefully because I don't want her to end up in this situation again. It's unfair for her or for potential employers and I would have wasted my time.

So I would say, trial her first, study my comments and then decide. Please don't expect her to be like trained helpers who have experience in HK for many, many years.

Regarding, Singapore, I don't know what they are like or what their ways are.. I have neve been either, so I don't think I can comment on this part.

So a few personal details:-

Her name is Hindrawati.
As of this year, she's 29/30
She's got 3 kids of her own. Youngest one is 4 years old.
In spore, she looked after 3 kids.

Any more questions, please ask. It's easier for me to write them down for everyone to see than over the phone. Hee hee.

複式洋房

12#
發表於 06-12-18 14:13 |只看該作者

Thank you for all who have interviewed her and expressed interest in my helper.

Kindly note that she is now no longer available.

Just wanted to say I now understand your apprehension, Car Chu because I just found out that my agent has also been promoting her other helpers to the potential employers who responded to my thread. My agent was only supposed to help me with Wati.... but anyway, that's another story.....

Thank you all once again.

男爵府

積分: 7814

13#
發表於 06-12-18 14:20 |只看該作者

MayAnne

Can she speaking Cantonese and takecare 3months Baby ? I have interesting and that's urgently , can she work immediately?

首頁

尾頁

跳至