跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 9465

1#
發表於 06-12-14 22:20 |只看該作者

Does it mean we don't love each other??

If your husband always stays in China, he only phones you or your daughter twice a week, sometimes five day a call and you know he is not
always busy, does it mean we don't love and care
each other??
I always miss him but what he did make me feel
disappointed so I seldom call him.
Does it mean I don't love him anymore??
I really can't clarify.

複式洋房

積分: 255

2#
發表於 06-12-14 22:38 |只看該作者

Re: Does it mean we don't love each other??

i don't think you need our answer, no one will know what urs husband think, go and have a relax talk with him, that's the only thing u can do, don't guess anymore, it'll make u keep unhappy

大宅

積分: 4969

3#
發表於 06-12-15 11:27 |只看該作者

eqqiqq,

Does your husband work in China? Why don't you send sms to him and say"don't worry about us or I miss you," this relax talk? If I were you, I will go to China with daughter to visit him in the weekend even just have a dinner.
Let him knows you care about him but doesn't mean you always call him. Try to talk with him what problem is it. I think each problem can solve if you talk to him nicely

複式洋房

積分: 203

4#
發表於 06-12-15 12:37 |只看該作者

如果你仲CARE你老公,你自己搵D情趣啦!!!

"go to China with daughter to visit him in the weekend even just have a dinner."
"send sms to him and say"don't worry about us or I miss you," 都真係好提議黎架.

男爵府

積分: 9465

5#
發表於 06-12-15 12:53 |只看該作者

Dear all,
I cannot go to visit him every weekend as my daughter has lesson on Sat. and I also need to
attend course on Sun. morning. If he misses us,
why he don't stay with us every weekend?? Although
he need to spend about 4-5 hours in travel, he can
spend the time as he do not need to work actually.
He can work by computer at night time.
Before, I phone him at night time when I miss him but sometimes I found that he is drinking with friends or playing cards so I don't phone him anymore.
All he did make me missing him less and less.
Actually, I want to let it be. Let it finish.

水晶宮

積分: 67993

6#
發表於 06-12-15 13:05 |只看該作者

EQQIQQ,

又唔係叫你個個星期去。我相信偶然去一次,你佬 & 你女都會好開心。相反,你每星期去,佢覺得你CHECK住去就真。

我覺得探老公比上堂重要law :-P
天空之城, 快樂之地

水晶宮

積分: 67993

7#
發表於 06-12-15 13:14 |只看該作者

eqqiqq,

why he don't stay with us every weekend?? Although
he need to spend about 4-5 hours in travel, he can
spend the time as he do not need to work.

我覺得唔好咁計law.你覺得佢唔重視你,你亦都唔係好重視佢咁。如果佢帶女上去探佢,佢可能覺得你重視佢, 佢會唔想你倆母女咁辛苦,多d返黎呢?

咁好介意邊個行第一步,最重要係可以見到面,一家人開開心心。其實香港太太就係有時輸俾大陸女人既原因可能係............太驕傲、太要面,似為溫柔 = 低聲下氣。
天空之城, 快樂之地

大宅

積分: 4969

8#
發表於 06-12-15 15:06 |只看該作者

You said he drinks with friends and you think that he doesn't care about you, may be he has stress from his job . Let him relax. Try to understand him.
Remember, don't say " let it finish " always. Is it have big problem between you and your husband?Try to solve it first. I think if the couple have problem, not only husband did wrong, wife did wrong, too. Christmas is coming, right? Go to China to visit him with your daughter, make him surprise. He will knows & he will care about you more.

大宅

積分: 3602

9#
發表於 06-12-16 00:36 |只看該作者

我feel到你好愛你老公囉...唔好心灰呀...
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/kityo-bear/

珍珠宮

積分: 42041

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 畀面勳章

10#
發表於 06-12-19 05:12 |只看該作者

eqqiqq,

How long do he stay there?? I 'd work in China and stay there for almost 2 yrs, frankly, some of the girls in mainland have ambitions. Working in China alone is very tough or may caused affairs if not handling it well , especially when meeting those ambitious girl. Actually, it 's easy to access , only takes 2-3 hrs. Made a schedule like your daughters' course, go to China 2-3 wks a time.

PCCW2319 is right, 香港太太就係有時輸俾大陸女人既原因可能係............太驕傲、太要面,似為溫柔 = 低聲下氣。
I'd see many guys working alone in China have affairs. I'm not scaring u, it's a fact. Girls in there are more gentilesses, good figure with well education background tim. They are more open than hk girls... Man from hk is popular in China.However, may I ask why do u stop calling your hub when u find he is drinking? It's boring working there alone. (Sorry for making this comments,and if your husband working like projects sales or consultant, it cannot be avoided) Being a couple, communication is very important. Don't call like routine , u may call any time u feel like.That's is the reason why u miss him less and less. Is it really the point of whom calling whom or whom spending more time on travelling back and forth? I do back to hk every weekend since I worked in China. My hub would come if I had function or meeting in weekend. That's how thing works. Yes, sometime is good to seeking advice here, but u have to do it. If u want to let go... thing ganna happen.

Action la, too many tempations and choices up there.Sometimes, men can't resist ka. :cry:

Forgive my long words

大宅

積分: 2671

11#
發表於 06-12-21 15:00 |只看該作者

Totally agree with Gorgor 0612.
eqqiqq, unless you are giving up on your marriage, i think you need to do something to maintain the relationship. Don't your daughter misses her daddy?
If possible, a family should stick together, either you or him need to sacrifice something.
Good luck!

首頁

尾頁

跳至