首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 228

41#
發表於 07-1-10 22:50 |只看該作者

Re: 住香港的馬來西亞媽媽會

我大嫂就是心痛孩子太粘工人,結果把工人炒了,放下工作自己帶孩子.

我也是不想孩子太粘工人.說穿了,我會"吃醋"啦!!所以很多事都自己親力親為. 結果呢, 我的maid只是幫忙做做家務,偶爾看顧他一下讓我喘口氣,比我還senang 啦!!

quote]
BQ82082 寫道:
貞貞,
你說的有理,我會反醒..
有時看到他哭住要maid抱,心很痛. :-( [/quote]

大宅

積分: 2671

42#
發表於 07-1-10 23:37 |只看該作者

BQ82082:

不用太擔心小孩不黏你啦 我沒有和兒子睡
可是他現在也很黏我和他爸啊
所謂母(父)子連心嘛

大宅

積分: 2671

43#
發表於 07-1-10 23:43 |只看該作者

BQ82082 寫道:
wah!!你們都很勵害可以breast feed這麼久......
我只是6week,then自已stop :-( :-( [/quote]

我的情況和你差不多 三個多星期就停了
所以我想不是想 breast feed 就會有的吧

大宅

積分: 1065

44#
發表於 07-1-11 00:00 |只看該作者

jane9898 寫道:
詳細地址如下﹕
好時沙爹
2739-9808
尖東好時中心1樓148室

shangri-la hotel 對面

我應該會遲-730-早到的媽咪可以互相聯絡-call tsmun if u get lost :))))

[quote]
jane9898 寫道:
Everyone is welcome to join us!!!!

[size=large]FIRST BK-MY dinner gathering
12th January 2007
7pm
TST - Satey House
1. jane9898
2. CFP
3. tsmun
4. ryannyee
5. weekean
6. kkmum

*To register*click reply and click 引文then add ur name below
[/quote]

jane, who book the table? pls send me your contact, thks. See u there.

大宅

積分: 1065

45#
發表於 07-1-11 00:07 |只看該作者

tsmun 寫道:
BQ82082 寫道:
wah!!你們都很勵害可以breast feed這麼久......
我只是6week,then自已stop :-( :-(

我的情況和你差不多 三個多星期就停了
所以我想不是想 breast feed 就會有的吧 [/quote]

BQ82082 & tsmun,
我好過你們一點點, 我breast feed my 2nd child for 3 mths.
貞貞她們好勁呀 加油

洋房

積分: 280

46#
發表於 07-1-11 10:27 |只看該作者

crystalklb 寫道:
看到大家的媽媽經, 真的讓我又感動又害怕, 對我而言, 為了小寶寶, 犧牲自己至少五年的睡眠, 還要泵奶泵到出血, 多麼可怕

唯一不是媽媽的Crystal :tongue:

不是說我們偉大,我本來也沒想過要小孩,現在有了,他一不要我抱,我多心痛... :-(
我經常跟c6說,現在沒有什麼比他(阿仔)更重要 ....
這兩天我決定把阿仔抱過來跟我睡了,反正天氣也冷,跟我們睡比較暖....

男爵府

積分: 5849

47#
發表於 07-1-11 10:32 |只看該作者

tsmun,

如果希望可以拖長哺餵母乳, 本身也要做些準備, 例如睡眠充足、吸收大量水份、放鬆心情、勤力泵奶/bb吸啜等等。 我很相信母乳是bb"長食長有', 絕不會自己停。 想想看, 當初是不是有什麼地方出錯?

還有1點, 我覺得有關係的就是生產前準備。 我懷孕期有保持喝牛奶/媽媽奶粉的習慣, 我覺得奶類對乳線發育會起一定的影響, 所以我一生了女兒、兒子, 1個小時內已經開始餵奶。

男爵府

48#
發表於 07-1-11 10:51 |只看該作者

BQ82082 寫道:
[quote]
crystalklb 寫道:
看到大家的媽媽經, 真的讓我又感動又害怕, 對我而言, 為了小寶寶, 犧牲自己至少五年的睡眠, 還要泵奶泵到出血, 多麼可怕

唯一不是媽媽的Crystal :tongue:

不是說我們偉大,我本來也沒想過要小孩,現在有了,他一不要我抱,我多心痛... :-(
我經常跟c6說,現在沒有什麼比他(阿仔)更重要 ....
這兩天我決定把阿仔抱過來跟我睡了,反正天氣也冷,跟我們睡比較暖....[/quote]

孩子過了1歲, 我會選擇與他分房睡。 讓他學習在自己的房間, 習慣有自己的空間。

我女兒跟我睡到4歲, 我在怎樣讓她跟工人睡方面花了不少功夫。 想想看, 孩子3、4、5歲還要跟父母同睡, 不覺得很奇怪嗎? 而且隨著孩子上幼稚園, 與父母同睡一間房真有點不方便, 因為他們都會早睡, 而我和老公遲睡, 每次小孩睡了我們不能用電腦, 不能工作、閱讀等等, 真的很不方便。

別墅

積分: 759

49#
發表於 07-1-11 11:03 |只看該作者

貞貞,
我第2胎時,完全沒有喝牛奶/媽媽奶粉的習慣,因為一喝就吐,但還是有足夠的奶,還是全母乳哪!!
我同意你說的"長食長有', 絕不會自己停,身邊失敗的例子,通常是因為媽媽自己不想餵了,心理影響生哩,就會沒有奶啦!!因此,各位準媽媽,若你們想要BF,一定要對自己說
SAYA BOLEH!!!
BF對BB真的很好,免疫力也比較強!!大家加油!!!

洋房

積分: 280

50#
發表於 07-1-11 11:09 |只看該作者

貞貞聽你這麼一講,可能是我之前的功夫做不好....
最大的問題是我不喝奶類品

男爵府

51#
發表於 07-1-11 11:34 |只看該作者

一提起餵母乳, 我的話還真多呢~~ 失禮! 失禮!

不用跟我加油, 我想要戒奶了。 我們跟qiyangmum, 還有準媽媽 tsmun, joycelim 加油好了

男爵府

52#
發表於 07-1-11 11:46 |只看該作者

qiyangmum,

嘩! 那妳很厲害哩~~ 我的女醫生告訴我, 每次餵完奶/泵完奶都要喝一杯水/牛奶補充鈣質。 我自己發現我有喝牛奶和沒喝牛奶時, 泵出來的奶量分別, 所以我知道喝奶對我的影響很明顯。

妳一定是天生奶媽

複式洋房

積分: 215

53#
發表於 07-1-11 13:22 |只看該作者

I hv the same worry as well!!! That's why my daughter still sleeping with us in our room. Been thinking to shift her bed to the maid's room but afraid that she will "stick" on her all the time. Just imagine, me and hubby been away from her for 11-14 hrs everyday, before and after work just have around 2-3 hrs time spend with her everyday, if we still cannot stay with her at night, we'll feel not close enough to her! Anyway, when my 2nd bb come in March, we'll hv to move her out. So these 2-3 months time will be our quality time...
I'm a big jeolous mama too! Though my daughter seems closer to me than the maid, I'm jeolous she can say "Je-Je" but not "mummy" or "mama"!!!

複式洋房

54#
發表於 07-1-11 13:34 |只看該作者

Regarding BF, some failures are caused by BB's sucking skills and holding BB's positions. My crack nipples were caused by that too. I attended so many BF sessions in Health Centre during that time and even cry many times due to BF failure... However, I'm glad that I still managed to BF for 6 months. I stopped due to milk blockage and I needed to had a minor operation to remove the lump on my breast. However, pumping milk at work is really a hard task. (time, place and ppl's comments etc...) That's why I'm targeting for 6 months only this time round.

複式洋房

55#
發表於 07-1-11 13:41 |只看該作者

BQ80282,

Suggest you to get a crib/ cot for your BB. Once you let BB sleep in the same bed with you and hubby, you'll have a hard time to train him/her sleep on his/her own bed. You can place the crib/ cot in your bedroom rather than sleeping together with you.
It's a great feeling to look at your BB while she/he is sleeping. So clam and so peaceful! My hubby likes to do that and let out this comments without realizing it every time...

複式洋房

積分: 140

56#
發表於 07-1-11 14:02 |只看該作者

I BF my daughter till she was 25 months old. She is now 26 months old and eat quite well and loves drinking fresh cow milk. Weaning her was quite easy because we did it gradually since she was 18 months old. Reason of weaning because we would like another child and I don't think I can BF two children at the same time because I was seriously underweight. Anyhow, we are now changing plan and will delay having another child (this is another story)

She still ask for susu once in a while especially when we lay down to have afternoon nap together or whenever I am on computer (standing BF position.. great way of BF) However she doesn't really suck for long, usually is about a few seconds, it is more for comfort and fun.

I did drink a lot of fresh milk, pregnancy formula and soya milk during pregnancy and after, especially soya milk. If you cannot take dairy product, I suggest that you try soya milk or just plain water and soup (fish and papaya soup) It might help.

I really respect mums who are working but still insist on BF their children. It is not easy to pump and to work! Must be really tiring!

For me, the reason for BF till she was 2 years old are simple. I didn't have helper till my child was 18 months old. BF was the easiest way to keep her quiet and happy and at the same time, I can still do a lot of things (like talking over the phone, read, watch TV, on computer, sleep, eat and do housework - put the baby in the sling) Also, we used to travel quite often so BF saved us a lot of trouble of comforting my child in new places, didn't have to bring a lot of stuff and didn't have to worry about her food.

Mothers who have tried to BF but didn't last long, please don't feel sad. You have tried your best and you are a great mother!

禁止訪問

積分: 3382

57#
發表於 07-1-11 16:17 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

禁止訪問

58#
發表於 07-1-11 16:19 |只看該作者

民房

積分: 22

59#
發表於 07-1-11 16:46 |只看該作者

Hi, Jane,

你真好 :-(

除了星期五, 六, 日外, 基本上都沒有問題, 還有還有, 我10/2 - 25/2返馬, 如果有新年大團拜, 千萬不要安排在這段時間哦! 謝謝啦!

想想其實我們可以搞個新春大團拜, 找一個地點, 大家各自拿點新年糕點過來 '交換食物', 也很棒哦

Crystal

禁止訪問

60#
發表於 07-1-11 16:54 |只看該作者

首頁

尾頁

跳至