首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 8768

61#
發表於 07-2-3 17:07 |只看該作者

Re: 如果可以係hk生活就好喇!!!

Hi everyone!
I lived in UK for 14 years and then 2 months ago I have to move to USA! So actually I miss UK alot becasue I have lots of friends there (to be honest I do not have many friends in HK, but I miss my family, I am very close to all my cousins ....) In UK I worked, so my life was not boring but now I am not allowed to work (only my husband has a work permit in USA), so I feel a bit lonely .... and also I cannot drive here yet!(other side of the road!) :-(
I haven't been to HK for more than 3 years, since I got married and started working, I only went there a few time and everytime, less than 2 weeks .... I never consider going back to live in HK, becasue my husband is not Chinese so it will be a bit difficult for him ....

SaBB:
Where in Wales do you live, I lived there for 3 years as well (when I first went to UK).

大宅

積分: 4560

62#
發表於 07-2-3 17:45 |只看該作者

我反而都好羨慕你係英國,97後我覺得香港越來越冇咁好,越來越差

男爵府

積分: 7500

63#
發表於 07-2-3 21:51 |只看該作者

fluorinebb 寫道:
我宜家係同老爺奶奶住架, 不過今年5月終於獨立喇, 會搬去apartment, 輪到大伯同佢地住, 好開心, 始終自己住自由d, 有時教女都唔方便, 佢地會俾埋好多意見, 總之煩啦, 我老公係做賣汽車零件同裝飾品, 所以我都唔係好幫到手, 車o既野我唔係好熟......係呢, 你返hk去邊度玩同食, 介紹下

um...我唸同62,99住會有一定難度, 但好似宜家我覺得好寂寞咁, 我又想多d人係到住下!!
我係hk都唔係有好多地方去ga je, 如果同亞女多數都係去d商場咁, 新世紀....又一城...沙田...黃埔......, 其實係hk, 我邊到都咁enjoy ga la! 我要求又唔高, 乜都食一餐!! 你呢???平時係屋企會唔會整下d思鄉美食ga?? :mrgreen:

男爵府

64#
發表於 07-2-3 21:58 |只看該作者

waiabbey,
咁我同你係uk ge時間都差唔多, 掂解我仲咁掛住hk ge???? :-(
你先生唔係hk人, 咁對你返hk長住ge唸法就更係有影響, 咁你係usa ge生活又習唔習慣la?? 有小朋友末呀??

男爵府

65#
發表於 07-2-3 22:02 |只看該作者

可樂仔 寫道:
我反而都好羨慕你係英國,97後我覺得香港越來越冇咁好,越來越差

可樂仔, 我都覺得hk同以前差好遠, 淨係今次返去見到有d自由行ge所作所為就己經冇眼睇!!!
但始終都係覺得自己地方, 掂都彷係有親切感多d 囉!!!

男爵府

66#
發表於 07-2-4 00:08 |只看該作者

鍾薏媽媽,

I think if I did not meet my husband I would never have considered staying in UK after I graduated. Not that I don't miss HK, but I think I have just gotten used to the life there. And I remember I really hated living in UK at the begining! And I do really miss hk's food and restaurants!

So here I am again living in yet another unfamiliar country! Do I ever get settle down? It feels as if I don't belong to anywhere. I only just applied for British Citizenship last year and a few months later I am living in a country as a non-citizen again! I think it would take me longer to settle in USA becasue at least when I was in UK, I was either studying or working and easier to meet friends .... but here I am not really doing anything ....

I don't have any kid yet, becasue of my work before and I have no family there to help look after my child if I had (if I lived in hk I would not have that problem ...) and I could not afford not to work then. Well since I won't be able to work here for at least 3 years, maybe it's the best time to try for one. But I know even fewer people here and I am afraid of my kids feeling lonely .... ?-(

男爵府

67#
發表於 07-2-4 06:08 |只看該作者

waiabbey,
我都有同感, 好似唔熟於任何地方咁!! 其實係uk ge時間仲多過係hk, 我13,4歲過黎, 我都差唔多29lu, 咁照計我都應該好習慣le邊, 但可能我ge最親都係晒hk, 而我同佢地又好close, 尤其是mummy同大妹, 成日都傾電話, 所以又覺得同hk好密切, 加上係le邊又唔係咁多好朋友, 可能以前返工時間長, 唔係咁多機會識朋友, 圈子好細, 所以好似容入唔到咁........我唔知掂講, 總之我成日覺得如果唔係識到我老公, 我ge生活會唔同晒, 尢其是宜家有左個女就仲困身, 我好希望遲d可以返hk同屋企人一切就好lu!!!
咁你ge屋企人係咪多數係晒hk ga??

象牙宮

積分: 206241

牛年勳章 HiPP勳章(1) 2018復活節勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 玩具勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 wyeth冷知識勳章 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 育兒性格勳章 認識瑞士牛牛第一回 認識瑞士牛牛第二回 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

68#
發表於 07-2-4 06:24 |只看該作者

鍾薏媽媽,

好耐無見喇!

最近點呀?

男爵府

69#
發表於 07-2-4 06:31 |只看該作者

stkyo, 喂~~~
我咪思鄉病嚴重發作囉!!
你又掂arh?? 亞女ok??

大宅

積分: 4568

70#
發表於 07-2-4 07:28 |只看該作者

hi 各位

我都好掛住hk親人朋友,但係我覺得uk好住過hk呀!如果親人朋友搬晒來uk咪幾好

男爵府

71#
發表於 07-2-4 07:34 |只看該作者

heeheee..... 我同老公成日都講, 如果打開對 門係hk就好lu, 因為我唸如果係hk都唔會有機會住咁大間屋!!!
你係uk幾耐arh??

男爵府

72#
發表於 07-2-4 09:42 |只看該作者

鍾薏媽媽,
hi, yes most of my close family members are in hk, although i am an only child, i grew up very closely with all my cousins and aunties and uncles and it's a very big family. when my grandparents were still around, we held big family gatherings every sunday.

even my husband is not chinese, he really enjoys and misses being part of that group as well! when i was in uk, my only relative was my mum's cousin and his wife, and his wife always asked me to move closer to them (even she was born and grew up in UK, she still felt lonely and wanted to have more family members around!)

I was lucky enough to have met quite alot of friends in UK but no freinds can replace family! Here in USA, I really don't know anyone. the worst thing is, in UK it was easy enough for them to come to visit, but I have just been reminded by some of my cousins they said it is quite difficult to get a visa to the usa just to visit :-( :-(

鍾薏媽媽 寫道:
waiabbey,
我都有同感, 好似唔熟於任何地方咁!! 其實係uk ge時間仲多過係hk, 我13,4歲過黎, 我都差唔多29lu, 咁照計我都應該好習慣le邊, 但可能我ge最親都係晒hk, 而我同佢地又好close, 尤其是mummy同大妹, 成日都傾電話, 所以又覺得同hk好密切, 加上係le邊又唔係咁多好朋友, 可能以前返工時間長, 唔係咁多機會識朋友, 圈子好細, 所以好似容入唔到咁........我唔知掂講, 總之我成日覺得如果唔係識到我老公, 我ge生活會唔同晒, 尢其是宜家有左個女就仲困身, 我好希望遲d可以返hk同屋企人一切就好lu!!!
咁你ge屋企人係咪多數係晒hk ga??

男爵府

73#
發表於 07-2-4 09:47 |只看該作者

11111 寫道:
hi 各位

我都好掛住hk親人朋友,但係我覺得uk好住過hk呀!如果親人朋友搬晒來uk咪幾好

hi everyone, one good thing about hk is it's so small and it's so easy to see your friends and family, but uk usa, canada, even with friends & family living there, sometime can be difficult as well becasue cannot always live close!

大宅

積分: 1125

74#
發表於 07-2-4 09:48 |只看該作者

請問除了去外國讀書,仲有咩方法可以去外國生活?

其實我好想去外國架!

禁止訪問

積分: 14553

75#
發表於 07-2-4 09:59 |只看該作者