美容扮靚

跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1853

181#
發表於 03-12-9 21:52 |只看該作者

Re: 各位護膚專家(jessjess, minatheone, 多利是....)

jessjess 寫道:
minatheone

唔可以話係賄賂既,傳言未必可信,而每一行都有其遊戲規則。

咁又係.........................
有D雜誌所推介的化妝護膚品唔係好可信!
老公對老婆要做o既係: 由而家開始只係可以錫我一個, 要縱壞我,唔可以話我 有人恰我要第一時間出黎撐我,我開心你要戥我開心, 我唔開心你要"tum"我開心,唔準恰我鬧我, 發夢都要諗 起我,仲要永遠覺得我最靚 ^O^

民房

積分: 164

182#
發表於 03-12-10 13:14 |只看該作者

hi Jessica,
do you agree different age should use different brand skincare product? if for age over 35, which brand would you recommend? every time when i go to beauty salon for facial, the girls always say: " your skin ok wor, but.... not bright enough, quite yellow and dry in face area but t-zone oily....", i know peeling is important for cleansing, but my face skin quite thin, also the beauty girls told me not too much "peeling", can you give me some suggestion to sort out my problems?
forget to tell you now i'm using Kose-AQ cleansing cream/L'occitane cleansing, Kose-liposome, covermark toner, la Prier eye product and Rose cream (from diy333 - handy bio machine)
I so sorry for long question, but really to have your comments.
thanks

大宅

積分: 3156

183#
發表於 03-12-10 14:09 |只看該作者

abc11
I think age is a critical issue in selecting skincare product, but not necessary. You may listen to your skin and choose the suitable products for her. Indeed she always tell you what she wants.

If you keep your skin in good condition, simple regime is enough. As a matter of fact, lot of brands have different skincare lines for different skin types. Thus, I seldom recommend people to use specific brand of any ages.

Your problem is quite common for Asian beauties.
If your skin is thin, do the peeling sparsely, around 2 times per month. You can do hydrating mask 2 times a week to keep your skin looks brighter and moisturized.

Are you using Kose liposome cream or essence? I think it is quite good a product for moisturizing. You also said you are using Rose cream, I would like to know more about this (I'm a Rose fans)

複式洋房

積分: 167

184#
發表於 03-12-10 15:47 |只看該作者

It happened to me also. That's why I return to Biothem (Pink) now. Jessjess, what do u think about this product?

[quote]洗面時hi 到DD入眼,發覺勁"la"

民房

185#
發表於 03-12-11 14:14 |只看該作者

hi jessica,
first of all, thanks for your reply.
i use Kose liposome essence, actually this product is quite good in moisture, but expensive!
re the rose cream, i brought from Josehpine (i think you know the handy bio-machine) the girl/Mary told me that this cream contain many precious ingredient, and with some "rose"smell, i brought this cream 1-1/2 years ago, still not use up, because i feel 'lup', so i only use in dry weather, like thses few days.
if compare with Kose-Sekkesi and Kanebo tone (red color bottle), which one is good for whitening?
thanks
:-P

大宅

186#
發表於 03-12-12 09:41 |只看該作者

mrs_tom,sleepyma
我地用既洗面products,一般可起泡的都含有的鹼性皂基,眼睛沒有皮膚保護,只有黏膜,受到皂基刺激便會有那的感覺。

大宅

187#
發表於 03-12-12 09:59 |只看該作者

abc11
Do you believe that the higher the price, the better the quality of the merchandise Liposome essence is not really so expensive when compared with similar products of other brands.

Mary is still working in Josephine? She should be of special capacity

If we aim at whitening, I think Kose Sekkesi is better than Kanebo tone (red color bottle).

民房

188#
發表於 03-12-12 15:37 |只看該作者

jessjess,
of course i want to a product in cheaper price but in good quality la, if i can find this will report here immediately.
Mary - i'm not sure if she still work in there, cause i buy the rose cream almost 1-1/2 years ago.
can you tell me what skin care products you are using now?

大宅

189#
發表於 03-12-13 08:57 |只看該作者

abc11

EXISTING I'm using:
M&S Calming Facial Cleanser/La Prairie Foam Cleanser
Kiehl's French Rosewater
Bloom Day Cream/Philosophy When Hope is not Enough
La Mer Cream
Glycel Hydro-Max/Kose Clinity Vital Lift Essence

May be I'll change the regime few days later

男爵府

積分: 6569

190#
發表於 03-12-13 11:49 |只看該作者

jessjess, minatheone......

我並不是SKII的fans,只是咁o岩買開鄭秀文買廣告個隻牌字先買。

另外想請教我訴日面上好多暗瘡及酒米粒,多手唧完查番H2O隻acne spot tratment with salicylic acid點知弟二朝個塊面D暗瘡起了啡色焦,已不是第一次了,是不是勁得制,我應否繼續用呢。

Thanks for your advice!!!!!!

男爵府

積分: 6569

191#
發表於 03-12-13 11:51 |只看該作者

另外想請教我訴日面上好多暗瘡及酒米粒,多手唧完查番H2O隻acne spot tratment with salicylic acid點知弟二朝個塊面D暗瘡起了啡色焦,已不是第一次了,是不是勁得制,我應否繼續用呢。

大宅

192#
發表於 03-12-13 20:13 |只看該作者

codychan 寫道:

哦,原來係sammi fans!
一有佢做ga電影我都會去睇!
暗瘡,試下雪完美隻暗瘡精華
老公對老婆要做o既係: 由而家開始只係可以錫我一個, 要縱壞我,唔可以話我 有人恰我要第一時間出黎撐我,我開心你要戥我開心, 我唔開心你要"tum"我開心,唔準恰我鬧我, 發夢都要諗 起我,仲要永遠覺得我最靚 ^O^

洋房

積分: 707

193#
發表於 03-12-15 11:31 |只看該作者

請問如果我用收細毛孔的cleanser, 是否要配合晒整騎收毛孔的產品,如toner, lotion, etc.? 如要美白,則要乜都用晒美白產品?
又請問近來天氣凍,用暖水洗面是否會令毛孔粗?

大宅

194#
發表於 03-12-15 13:35 |只看該作者

mrs_tom 寫道:
請問如果我用收細毛孔的cleanser, 是否要配合晒整套收毛孔的產品,如toner, lotion, etc.? 如要美白,則要乜都用晒美白產品?
又請問近來天氣凍,用暖水洗面是否會令毛孔粗?

收毛孔neutrogena,loreal ok!
美白產品,我聽人教可以試下olay淨白潔面布,kose雪肌精,
shiseido ex美白精華

洋房

積分: 707

195#
發表於 03-12-16 11:57 |只看該作者

其實我係想問係咪要用同一系列/purpose的護膚品?即係話,如果要美白,就cleanser,toner, lotion, etc 都要係美白。
好似sleepyma話佢用neutrogena pore refining cleanser洗面,但toner 同lotion都不是收細毛孔的產品,咁樣係咪冇乜效架?

民房

196#
發表於 03-12-16 12:27 |只看該作者

jessjess,
i want to know if the function of Kose -Clinity Vital Lift Essence moisture enough? and how much?
If you want to change your skincare product, what brand and what product is your favour? For me i want to try Helen Rebinson (not sure the spelling) have you try this brand, is it good?

大宅

197#
發表於 03-12-16 17:00 |只看該作者

mrs_tom
美白�收毛孔產品,如果可以配合用晒整套,當然會較快見到效果好不好,但亦要看看個別產品是否適合你皮膚。
暖水洗面不會令毛孔粗,熱水先會。

大宅

198#
發表於 03-12-16 17:09 |只看該作者

abc11
Quite moist but penetration is not fast enough. I think it can be used in these few cold days only. It is made of 冬虫草 and marine collagen, aims at retaining skin moisture and elasticity. Price?? $46/15 pcs, really cheap cheap
I think HR products are worth a try.

水晶宮

積分: 65269

畀面勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

199#
發表於 03-12-16 18:26 |只看該作者

hi, jessjess
What product are you talking ar?? $46/15pcs??

jessjess 寫道:
abc11
Quite moist but penetration is not fast enough. I think it can be used in these few cold days only. It is made of 冬虫草 and marine collagen, aims at retaining skin moisture and elasticity. Price?? $46/15 pcs, really cheap cheap
I think HR products are worth a try.

大宅

200#
發表於 03-12-17 09:39 |只看該作者

多利是
We're talking about Kose Clinity Vital Lift Essence.

首頁

尾頁

跳至