尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 194

1#
發表於 07-4-12 09:05 |只看該作者

Bisbane交通一問+大學(general english)

我個女 (18)係黎緊5月參加左 general english class~
有以下2間大學:
TH UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND (ST LUCIA CAMPUS) / GIFFITH (BISBANE CAMPUS)
第一, 邊間既教學,同環境 會好D?

第二,想問由CENTER OF BISBANE,點樣去呢2間大學? 交通邊個方便D?
大約搭幾耐車?

第三,有冇巴士線既網頁

:-P
thank you
(可用中,eng reply)

男爵府

積分: 9527

2#
發表於 07-4-12 10:49 |只看該作者

Re: Bisbane交通一問+大學(general english)

Hi janet2007,

Of course UQ is better, as noted from the 2006 National University ranking ... click here.

I like the St. Lucia campus as it really gives you the feel of a university campus whereas Griffith's campus at South Bank is much smaller (understandable due to its proximity to the city).

Griffith is very convenient ... you can either take the ferry or just walk across the bridge.

St. Lucia is a bit further out ... again you can take the ferry or bus. The ferry ride takes about 10 mins while the bus takes about 15 to 20 mins.

This is the Translink website ... click here

複式洋房

3#
發表於 07-4-12 13:36 |只看該作者

Devlin ,

Thank you for your information. It is very helpful.
Do you know how can I go to Brisban downtown from airport. By Taxi ( how much ) or any airport bus.

Re St. Lucia, pls kindly advise if It will take about only 15-20 mins to St. Lucia from the Brisban downtown. t

best regards
Janet

男爵府

4#
發表於 07-4-12 14:59 |只看該作者

Hi Janet,

The taxi fare will be approximately A$30 - $35 and you can also take the train and the cost is A$12. You get off at the Central Railway Station.

Yes, it takes only 15 to 20 mins from Brisbane CBD to St. Lucia by bus. St. Lucia is just about 6.5 km from the city and will only take about 7-8 mins to drive there.

May I ask whereabout will your daughter be living? And, how long will she stay?

複式洋房

5#
發表於 07-4-12 21:29 |只看該作者

Devlin媽媽 寫道:
Hi Janet,

The taxi fare will be approximately A$30 - $35 and you can also take the train and the cost is A$12. You get off at the Central Railway Station.

Yes, it takes only 15 to 20 mins from Brisbane CBD to St. Lucia by bus. St. Lucia is just about 6.5 km from the city and will only take about 7-8 mins to drive there.

May I ask whereabout will your daughter be living? And, how long will she stay?

actually there is Airport pick up , but it is so expensive A$105=.=:tongue:

She will stay in Australia for 1 month only,but she did not go to Australia before , i am worried that she doesn;t know how to take the train~

The school is arranging the accomandation for her, but it will be homestay

複式洋房

6#
發表於 07-4-13 11:41 |只看該作者

HI, Devlin媽媽

actually there is Airport pick up , but it is so expensive A$105=.=

She will stay in Australia for 1 month only,but she did not go to Australia before , i am worried that she doesn;t know how to take the train~

The school is arranging the accomandation for her, but it will be homestay

regards
Janet

大宅

積分: 1096

7#
發表於 07-4-17 21:10 |只看該作者

hello janet,

我剛由Bisbane旅遊回來,如果由CENTER站坐火車都好方便,亦可由South Bank坐船去Giffith都好快好方便,尾站就是TH UNIVERSITY OF QUEENSLAND,我都有入去CANTEEN食午餐, 放假可以買1day pass可以任坐巴士,船及火車都可以,只係AUD7.8.

Delvin媽媽,記得我嗎?之前問過你有什麼注意. 我已回來啦!都幾好玩,不過,custom就嚴d,拖住隻狗逐個check,我帶2個apples都聞到,想博下都唔得呀! 好彩有申報 :lol:

男爵府

8#
發表於 07-4-18 08:07 |只看該作者

Hi HeiYanLeung,

Of course I remember you. Good to know that you've enjoyed your trip!

Cheers,

首頁

尾頁

跳至