首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 165

1#
發表於 07-4-17 18:56 |只看該作者

"The Soul of the Firm" by C.William Pollard

Hello mami in MY,

Currently I am looking for a book "The Soul of the Firm" by C.William Pollard in Malaysia. Have tried in mph online but cannot find it.

Can anyone here can help???

複式洋房

積分: 231

2#
發表於 07-4-18 19:05 |只看該作者

Re: "The Soul of the Firm" by C.William Pollard

Dear Shunshunmami,

I will try to look for you, is it urgent? Did you try to send email to Boarders, the one in the Curve, the bookshop is quite big and their services is quite good.

ShunShunMami 寫道:
Hello mami in MY,

Currently I am looking for a book "The Soul of the Firm" by C.William Pollard in Malaysia. Have tried in mph online but cannot find it.

Can anyone here can help???

珍珠宮

積分: 37310

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

3#
發表於 07-4-19 16:00 |只看該作者

下次去Borders會幫你睇睇﹐但唔敢包有無。

如果你晌HK點解會越洋買書﹖

複式洋房

4#
發表於 07-4-21 00:40 |只看該作者

Thanks Jellyfish, Elefant老婆,

it's HK$170 in HK now. almost 3 times more than before. No stock but need to wait 3 month. So, I try to find it elsewhere.

If order in US online, still need to pay almost US$17.

So, I want to see if it's available in KL. Nothing urgent.

Jellyfish,

How are you doing these days? getting close to the big day, right? Be careful at your daily activities. Baby can come any time from now on!!!

I have started working in Shenzhen now and commute between HK aned SZ daily. total 4 hours on the way everyday.... :-( Tired to half death but still fat :-( :-(

珍珠宮

積分: 37310

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

5#
發表於 07-4-28 10:41 |只看該作者

ShunShunMami,
我去過同 MPH & Borders(Penang既)﹐兩間都幫我check過巨地既電腦﹐兩間都無你要果本書﹐要訂都係要2至個4月﹐而Borders話Shipment要5%。

複式洋房

6#
發表於 07-4-29 10:41 |只看該作者

Elefant老婆,

Thanks a lot for checking. In fact, my boss hope to buy 20-30 copies for the managers as gift after a training. But it's too expensive la. Around US$18/pc.

So, I suggest him to buy me one first (hehe) and I extract the points to make a powerpoint for sharing lor.

wei, your boy grows so fast! anyone help you to take care of him?

首頁

尾頁

跳至