跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 585

發表於 07-4-21 09:49 |顯示全部帖子

Is any mama got twins?

Hi Nov 07 Mama,

I was told that I have twins this week, they are now only 9 weeks, I will plan to deliver in KW, anyone of you also got twins?

I am exciting and upset because I know twins are very high risk ma.

洋房

積分: 401

發表於 07-4-23 17:09 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Is any mama got twins?

妳好叻呀!我都想生孖胎呀!
可惜我同我honey兩邊都冇呢d案例呀!
聽講好多都係會早產架!咁妳要小心一d啦!
[/url]

大宅

積分: 2412

發表於 07-4-23 17:37 |顯示全部帖子

我第一胎係twins,係有風險不過都ok順利過度,依家仲好健康添,唔使太過擔心,因咁對bb冇幫助,平常心開心d,同bb傾多d計俾bb多d肯定,佢地feel到家
我上胎係qe生,政府醫院對twins照顧同follow都好好,放心

大妹桐桐 Daphne  細妹珩珩 Carrie  

大宅

積分: 2631

發表於 07-4-23 22:26 |顯示全部帖子

HI , 各位twins mami,

有孖b車出售, 有興趣請pm 我睇相啦, 單人combi 車都有架.

別墅

發表於 07-4-25 15:02 |顯示全部帖子

I have doubt too when the doctor told us the news and we saw them on the screen because our families have no such cases too. They are from the same cell. I did some research on the web. It says that for twins from one cell, it is by chance, which is 1 for every 100 mama.

I trust that its the greatest blessing from the God.

別墅

發表於 07-4-25 15:11 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks for your support. I really very upset when I knew this. Knowing more from the web make me more nervous. I really can't overcome this without my Lord. I am feeling better now and pray for them everyday. I will take care the properties from the Lord with joy and praise.

They are now almost 10 weeks, but my belly already can see! I think it is because they are twins, otherwise, people said for 1st child, the belly will only be seen in the 4th mth. Also, my stomarch is feeling very bad too, like most of the mama, can't eat much, want to vomit, but can't. People said having twins, the uncomfortable feeling will be doubled, is it real?

Love to share the experience with you!

大宅

積分: 3899

發表於 07-4-26 18:43 |顯示全部帖子

SiuKo...

妳好呀.. 我雖然唔係0711媽媽, but e生講我可能都係twins呀.

我而家6wks, 仲未照到個胎long, but 驗血hcg 升得好快, so e生估有機會係twins.

我想問下妳呢, 妳幾時照到個long架? or 妳9wks前照過幾多次? 係點架?

我好心急想知多d呀.. thanks....

妳係0712 都會揾到我架啦... 我都過黎同妳係度傾下先..

我已經有一個仔, 呢胎係第2胎, 屋企人又係冇twins既記錄, 所以真係好surprise. :lol: :lol: :lol:

複式洋房

積分: 125

發表於 07-4-27 10:57 |顯示全部帖子

我姑拉先前生咗對孖仔, 而家已經兩歲幾,但係因為早產,佢地一啲都唔似兩歲幾小朋友,仲似係歲幾BB,佢地係三十週唔夠就要開刀出世,因為大孖係肚裏面唔長,所以醫生話要開刀出世,出世時大孖兩磅,細孖三磅,始終係早產,佢地發展比較慢,兩個到而家都未識講野,大孖係歲半識得行,而家返緊幼兒中心;細孖仲未識行,醫生話細孖出世時腦部缺氧,所以佢而家要成日做物理治療!
不過雖然係咁,但係佢地兩個好可愛,性格好唔同,對住佢地好開心!
但係我而家有咗BB,我見到佢地,我亦都好擔心我個BB第時會係點?不過點都好,大家準媽媽都係要開開心心,小小心心,唔好太勞碌,第時大家都生個健健康康的BB! :-P

大宅

發表於 07-4-27 23:35 |顯示全部帖子

上呢個網http://www.jirehfund.org/的祈禱手冊入面有一本"這是天父所賜"為你bb祈禱,我都係用佢的禱文為bb祝福,攞走你的負面思想多用祝福的話語
我都係單卵,37週開刀一個5lbs另一個4lbs多,但我未有前只得90lbs,所以係神的恩典黎家,我個時都study左twins會有的風險,除左doctor話bb可能有事時我feel到更驚就一d幫助都冇,相信神,佢比我地更愛佢所造的bb
twins唔一定double唔舒服,我上次冇嘔冇暈,今次都係所以因人而異,不過係早d見肚&臨生重d
大妹桐桐 Daphne  細妹珩珩 Carrie  

別墅

發表於 07-5-14 12:50 |顯示全部帖子

Hi amy-eric

Thanks for website. I am really sick these weeks, can't back to work. Vomiting become more and more serious. Just have mood to come back to the website to chat to you all.

I am now struggling to have delivery in c+ or KW?! c+ may be too expensive if twins have to stay in hospital, but I am not very confident of KW, where did you give birth last time?

I am now transferred to a special clinic (for twins) in KW, I have to revisit the doctor for every 2 weeks and everytime have the ultrasound scan to keep track the growth of babies, did you?

大宅

發表於 07-5-24 23:21 |顯示全部帖子

我上胎係qe生,都係次次照,因為政府跟呢d high risk的case會足d &設備好d, 如果私家有乜問題handle唔到其實都係call白車送你去政府。其次是$問題,我上次bb冇大問題只是輕磅,都send左去住一日icu同一路住加護病房至到出院(10日)埋單都係$3000多,如果私家要咁既服務相信冇$50000都唔得(佢逐日逐樣同你計,twin仲要double再加附加費)。唯一政府唔好就係探病,如果bb有事要住加護就只有父母先探得,同有限時間,不過生完攰到死我寧可d親戚唔好黎等我抖抖
大妹桐桐 Daphne  細妹珩珩 Carrie  

首頁

尾頁

跳至