母乳餵哺

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 251

發表於 07-4-23 23:39 |顯示全部帖子

why i still have milk as i stop breastfeed for over 11 months??

why

大宅

積分: 1394

發表於 07-4-26 12:50 |顯示全部帖子

Re: why i still have milk as i stop breastfeed for over 11 months??

i think you should consult those hot lines with nurses for breastfeeding. i did not have milk shortly after i stop!

洋房

積分: 222

發表於 07-4-26 13:27 |顯示全部帖子

Peggy,

I think you need to see a doctor.

複式洋房

發表於 07-4-26 23:09 |顯示全部帖子

thx everyone,maybe i should go and see doctor. Do you think is something to do with my hormones.?

大宅

積分: 1295

發表於 07-4-27 00:12 |顯示全部帖子

你這個問題我最近也看了醫生,因為我停了人奶也五個月了,可是仍有少少人奶,不過醫生說是正常,而且有可能要成一年才可完全停止,所以不用擔心!

複式洋房

發表於 07-4-27 09:51 |顯示全部帖子

thx 330

But when i just stoped Breast feeding i don't have this problem. It stoped completely. But now my son is going to be 1 yr I suddenly feel breast pain and a flow of breast milk when i try to massage them. Very strange, That happened since last month, usually on the 14-17days after my period. But it stoped now, so i don't know if i should seek medical help or not. what do you think.

大宅

積分: 1295

發表於 07-4-29 23:49 |顯示全部帖子

如果你真的很擔心可看看醫生,因醫生可透過超聲波清楚知道你的乳腺是否仍然活躍,而我BB現在13個月大,我在她約八個月大時因差不多完全沒有奶才被迫停止餵母乳,在停止餵母乳的期間也沒有奶可擠出,然而早兩星期發覺再有少少奶的情況出現,所以便看了專科醫生,而我在超聲波亦清楚看見乳腺仍活躍,所以早前的擔心便可放下

複式洋房

發表於 07-4-30 21:08 |顯示全部帖子

so you mean is completely normal, is just that your 乳腺 is still active that's all.?

what did the doctor said? is it because of hormones changes?

洋房

積分: 222

發表於 07-5-1 02:46 |顯示全部帖子

peggy888 寫道:
thx 330

But when i just stoped Breast feeding i don't have this problem. It stoped completely. But now my son is going to be 1 yr I suddenly feel breast pain and a flow of breast milk when i try to massage them. Very strange, That happened since last month, usually on the 14-17days after my period. But it stoped now, so i don't know if i should seek medical help or not. what do you think.

peggy888,
I think you should seek a doctor's advise. Previously if it's totally normal, then it happened after some time afterwards. It can be something serious, like some hormonal abnormalities, or if serious, it could be something abnormal in the brain which trigger these response.
I suggested you go to see the doctor, just to have some blood checking first

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊