跳至

首頁

尾頁

別墅

積分: 515

發表於 07-5-8 19:12 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 我們的IUI===Part III

hi all sisters,

dun know that u guys have moved to this new topic. hope everyone is doing fine. add oil!

kelly,

know that u r going to do ER tmr. dun worry too much about the ovirdrel injection, timing should be ok. hope everything will go smooth & you'll have some good quality eggs. wish u good luck!

liliana,

totally understand that it's such a pain to wait. hope u can stay relax & try to put your thoughts away. waiting for your good news.

:lol:

禁止訪問

積分: 1059

發表於 07-5-8 21:00 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

禁止訪問

發表於 07-5-8 21:03 |顯示全部帖子

大宅

積分: 3875

發表於 07-5-8 21:49 |顯示全部帖子

thanks cdecde, juicybaby

i will do ER tmr at 9am. i know everything will be fine.

thanks so much. i 'll gan ba de :mrgreen:

Juicybaby
your 99 is so good. yup, eat more healthy food and strengthen your body.

複式洋房

積分: 108

發表於 07-5-8 23:04 |顯示全部帖子

kelly, 放心啦, 聽朝啲 小kelly 會乖乖聽話排晒隊碌出嚟架喇. 抽完上嚟報數呀吓.

禁止訪問

發表於 07-5-9 14:27 |顯示全部帖子

大宅

發表於 07-5-9 15:48 |顯示全部帖子

方圈圈,cdecde, chinpearly, juicybaby, liliana

i'm back
9 eggs total and my tummy feel discomfort after the operation. i couldn't sleep really and just close my eyes for an hour. then watch TV. have congee around 1pm. then i rest for an hour more.
i still feel a little bit dizzy now and will go to take a rest.

before the operation , i heard Dr Tay talked with Pat regarding the date of ET . Dr said want to do it on Fri afternoon. but is it too early? hope not and do it on Sat la.

thanks sister. thanks for your caring and support. :mrgreen:

複式洋房

發表於 07-5-9 17:58 |顯示全部帖子

kelly, 幾時放胎一件事, 你萬事小心啲就 ok. 今日受精嘅蛋下星期三先 ready 著床架.

大宅

積分: 3853

發表於 07-5-10 09:33 |顯示全部帖子

Kelly,

Glad to know that ER went smoothly. Don't worry about the timing of ET, Dr Tay and Pat will do everything they can to maximise your chance of success.

複式洋房

積分: 475

發表於 07-5-10 10:26 |顯示全部帖子

Kelly,

Great job. Wish all your eggs will turn into Grade 1 embroys.

Meanwhile, take more rest and wait for the big day.

大宅

發表於 07-5-10 10:56 |顯示全部帖子

方圈圈, liliana, chinpearly

thanks so much. i know what i can do is waiting the day of ET and relax. let God do the work

thanks so much . :mrgreen:

大宅

發表於 07-5-10 13:23 |顯示全部帖子

all
recd call from the nurse. 6 are 受精, 2 eggs are not matured yesterday but now is matured. 1 egg is not sure yet
Dr arranged to do the ET tmr afternoon around 4:30 pm but i'm confusing (and worrying) as seem most of the ppl do ET on day 3 ..

複式洋房

發表於 07-5-10 15:13 |顯示全部帖子

Kelly, 你就嚟 BINGO 喇~~~

大宅

發表於 07-5-10 15:34 |顯示全部帖子

Kelly,

Wow, so fast. If you are concerned, maybe you should talk to Pat or Dr Tay about it. You have started to 塞藥 yet?

別墅

積分: 681

發表於 07-5-10 16:41 |顯示全部帖子

bk sisters,

don't find this female chinese doctor!! her name is so yuen X.

click here to see

大宅

發表於 07-5-10 21:44 |顯示全部帖子

方圈圈, liliana, cdecde, chinpearly, ...

thanks God that my ET will be on Sat @10:15am. Dr Tay told me as it's quite full on Sat in the hospital, that's why he want to do it on Fri afternoon. he said it's no different to do on Fri afternoon or Sat morning.

i didn't worry about the ET , just my son is very naughty today. his emotion is very unstable. i'm really exhausted to take care of him. really don't know how to deal with him sometimes. :evil:

複式洋房

積分: 475

發表於 07-5-11 11:08 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Kellyauguest2004,

You're going to do the ET on Saturday. No wonder his nurses are now shifting all the appointment. I suppose to see him tomorrow cos it's Day 2 but it's now shifted to this afternoon, luckily it's 1:30 pm (it's my lunch hour, hope don't have to wait too long).

Tomorrow is your big day. Keep a calm and peaceful mind to welcome your bb. I'm sure everything will be fine and smooth.

Kids are always like that. Try to take it easy. Don't let it affect your emotion these days. If he is too naughty or emotion, try to walk away for a while and let him and you yourself calm down. Of course, kid is not easy to calm down. Give him some healthy snacks (such as yogurt and ice-cream, of course, only a small proportion). This works with my daughter. :-P

大宅

發表於 07-5-11 14:02 |顯示全部帖子

good day all

hi ChinPearly
oops, as Dr Tay wanted to do it today afternoon at the beginning.
good that u can go at your lunch time today
best wishes to your iui :mrgreen:

nurse from hospital called me and reported that there are 5 very good embryos and 1 good. 2 are normal 受精.
thanks God . hope don't need to use FE

sure, i will not let my son affect my emotion on the coming two weeks. need to be keep calm all the times. thanks for your suggestions. i will try.

大宅

發表於 07-5-11 15:59 |顯示全部帖子

Kelly,

I am getting excited for you.

禁止訪問

發表於 07-5-11 17:04 |顯示全部帖子