Re: 【緊急呼籲】請提供真實CASE及正面議案,準備與勞工局進行會議並商討外傭政策

暫時都冇咩可以幫到你哋,但好多謝你哋咁熱心為大家爭取權益,希望有嘢都可以幫到手。

別墅

積分: 566

24#
發表於 07-5-15 14:44 |只看該作者

黎緊7月我唸住唔再用工人, 不過上個月啱啱先交咗 $2400
比政府, 之前個舊工人放假返鄉下之後冇咗返黎, 洩咗 $400工人稅 & 回程機票, 而家d工人信唔過, 決定唔再用, 又洩多 $1200工徙稅. 真慘 ! :-( :-(

^_^

公爵府

積分: 28598

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

25#
發表於 07-5-15 22:47 |只看該作者

亞十
我已收到您的E-MAIL啦.謝謝!! :mrgreen:

公爵府

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

26#
發表於 07-5-15 22:52 |只看該作者

MarketCEO
您講得啱,第3,4點亦係我地覺得須要正視既問題,所以我地會提出.
如您唔縑我煩,您可否寫一寫您當時既情況同結果,然後e-mail比我??
因我想要多d呢方面既實例去開會.

e-mail: [email protected]

水晶宮

積分: 55493

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

27#
發表於 07-5-16 08:58 |只看該作者

[size=medium]經過 11 年聘用外傭嘅經驗 .... 我已經【心如止水】lar ... 我都唔會再請外傭 gar la ....

[size=large]小女子無德無能,字都唔識多個 ... 但如果你方有乜野『活動』係用得著小女子嘅 ... 本人定必盡力支持 ...

[size=xx-large]加油呀

[size=medium]你地對社會嘅貢獻及付出,深受本人敬佩 ...
路遙知馬力,日久見人心!

公爵府

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

28#
發表於 07-5-16 13:03 |只看該作者

hehalady,
您都係我地動力黎架,我第一次知道您既事時,我非常震撼,可能真係要您幫手架,到時我煩您,您唔好丙我喎. :mrgreen:

別墅

積分: 518

29#
發表於 07-5-16 14:26 |只看該作者

好多謝你地義不容辭禁為香港依一班可憐既僱主出力,我亦俾請工人請到灰心哂,但無奈要繼續同佢地交手﹝因要照顧我的女兒﹞。

曾經有一個俾我炒左既工人番左印尼後 send 左一個短訊俾我之外﹝內容係:I hate you, I wish you die﹞,其他既情況就冇,但我相信依年小事幫唔倒手。

如果你地再有活動,我一定支持!多謝你們!

CANKAN

子爵府

積分: 10622

醒目開學勳章

30#
發表於 07-5-16 14:31 |只看該作者

CanKan,

你當佢寫:
I miss you, I wish you well !
起碼你炒得o岩!

水晶宮

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

31#
發表於 07-5-16 17:37 |只看該作者

FA8866 寫道:
可能真係要您幫手架, 到時我煩您, 您唔好丙我喎. :mrgreen:
[size=xx-large]兩脇插刀
路遙知馬力,日久見人心!

水晶宮

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

32#
發表於 07-5-16 17:43 |只看該作者

CanKan 寫道:
曾經有一個俾我炒左既工人番左印尼後 send 左一個短訊俾我之外﹝內容係:I hate you, I wish you die﹞,其他既情況就冇,但我相信依年小事幫唔倒手。
[size=large]我果件重 PK 呀 .... 佢打電話黎同我講:

[size=x-large]I hate you, I want to kill you!

呢個衰印,當年係因為性侵犯我個 2 歲囝囝而比我炒嘅 .... 亦因為咁,令到我唔敢再以 underpay 請印印 ... 自己犯法,真係要 lin 住條頸 gar ... 不過,因為佢果個電話,我都落左警署報案 ... 唔係怕佢會 kill 我,係驚佢唔知點玩野,嚇親我 2 個仔啫 .... 當年大仔 2 歲,細仔幾個月大 jar
路遙知馬力,日久見人心!

別墅

積分: 518

33#
發表於 07-5-16 19:13 |只看該作者

總知都唔知話佢地無聊抑或係傻,佢地自己唔珍惜、唔反省,淨係覺得太太對佢唔好。不過始終我地在明,為左屋企、為左 d 小朋友,有時覺得真係好無奈!!

cankan

複式洋房

積分: 394

34#
發表於 07-5-16 23:58 |只看該作者

Agreed. Once, I employed an Indonesian maid. The application form showed that she worked in Singapore for 2 years to take care a TWIN, her interview result marked "English - Excellent, Baby-caring - Excellent, many excellents. However, after she reported duty, we found her told liies. Her working history were false. She could not communicate in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
She could not identify hot and warm water too. One time she wanted to feed my son with HOT milk, fortunately, I found it on time.

As a working couple with one small kid, you should understand our worry and difficulty, especially no relative / nobody could help us. In that case, that maid only worked in my family for one month. I had to give her an air-ticket but I did not give her one-month-payment in lieu of notice, I told her and the agency we could meet at the Labour Department, they dated not for they knew they gave incorrect information to deceive employers. But I have to pay air-ticket, medical exam fee. Then, that agency arranged a Filipino (finished contract and the last day to stay in HK to me), I have no further option, so we employed her (at least she was a mother, could communicate), however, her performance is not quite well. She worked at my home after one month, she resigned for she found difficult to manage my son, she could not ran as fast as him. Then, I lost visa fee, medical exam fee and the air-ticket fare. I did not employ maid from that agency again, so I lost agency fees. Just two months, I lost money on hiring maids (agency fee, visa fee, medical check up fees, fares for air-ticket).

Now my existing maid is very poor too. The information she provided in her application form was incrrect which she also admitted. She also did many mistakes intentionally. Have you ever met a maid to complain her employer's home (the size is small, which I clearly marked on the contract, with a separate sheet telling her that my flat is small, so pls bring foldable luggage only), my children are small so make her difficult to work (she claimed that she stated in her application form that she could take care only one child, however, she clearly marked in her application form she can take care 2 children. I also clearly marked in the contract I have 2 children with their ages). She also complained our food are cheap (what we eat, also what she eats). Now I am still employing her for we cannot change our maid too often. Firstly, it is no good for children, they have no sense of security. Secondly, I have no time to train up a new maid. Thirdly, it is very inconvenient for us to change until I cannot tolerate her again. Fourthly, I will loss money again. That maid provided false information to deceive her prospective employer, should I give her payment-in-lieu of notice if I terminate her. Is it fair for me. Anyway, I have to pay her transport fee ($100), medical check up fee, air-ticket fare, etc

Somebody urged impose a licese for agencies to guarantee the maid's standards. I am afraid it is useless, agency cannot verify their information. I have contact few agencies, all they said that they just interview each maid for about 5 minutes only. It is because each day they have to interview few hundred applicants. I also asked if they can provide maids' ex-employers contacts, agents said 90% say they forget or inconvenient. Under these circumstances, our government officers make us cannot impose probation period for foreign domestic helpers, bear 100% of their medical expenses (we cannot see them personally, we do not have the chance to check at least skin problem.)

For unlucky employers, if their maids are pregnant, can those maids still do usual housework? Are our home suitable for pregant women as many DHs sleep in bunk beds and share bedrooms with children. Where to accommodate their babies? ...... Can we transfer the maid to other positions such as what commerical or charity sectors can do? Sorry, those are our problems. These are none of our government's business.

We just want to hire a maid to take care of our children. We leave our children in the hands of stranger. To a certain extent, we are poorer than those provety. They can take care of their children by themselves. My young children often sleep quite late because their parents back home quite late. They cannot have their dinner with parents except Sunday. We get the least from government, my children also have not been to Disneyland too but it is our affairs, we cannot blame the govenment or anybody. What we want is only our government can show concern to citizens and be fair to us.

洋房

積分: 62

35#
發表於 07-5-17 00:05 |只看該作者

FA,請小心身體,多多保重.好多謝您們的勞力,我唔知自己可以做到或幫到o的咩, 但如果有用得著我的地方,我會係24 小時stand by. 
感激您們所做的一切,加油勞力.

大宅

積分: 3552

36#
發表於 07-5-17 18:04 |只看該作者

DoDoDoDo))))))))))最新消息~~~~如果是外傭虐兒方面問題...可以send d資料比fa,幫緊我地既高高人會派出免費律師幫大家....特別報告完畢 :mrgreen:

王國長老

積分: 212598

畀面勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 2011精緻種植勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 王國長老 BK猜猜猜慶中秋 BK Milk勳章

37#
發表於 07-5-18 17:56 |只看該作者

想回應一下呢個問題, 我曾經遇上一個千千萬萬香港僱主面對過既case:
我個工人偷錢, 可惜我地一家都唔係偵探材料, 俾佢息穿左, 影唔到證據, 算! 我補足俾佢走(我已經蝕到入肉)
當然炒人之前, 我第一件事就係要去搵replacement啦(唔通我辭左份工返去湊仔??!!), 我既原意係當新工人黎到果日, 上午炒舊人, 下晝接新人 (我係一個working mom, 我唔可以有真空期) 點解o係入境處立場, 呢d叫做"新舊約overlap", 即係我一定要放棄個levy, 入境處至可以批新visa
呢個根本就係admin問題啦! 我幾時ever要求我要同時有2個工人姐? 無丫嘛! 只不過係入境處policy, 批visa果日就係effective date, 所以"迫"我overlap之嘛!
我真係好嬲, 我點解要俾自己個政府蝦wor!!
winnie_sh 寫道:
只在於入境處唔比兩個工人重疊到港日子,是安排上不當罷了,與法例無抵觸,佢地逼你放棄levy係因為你要工人快D來

洋房

積分: 62

38#
發表於 07-5-18 23:27 |只看該作者

我本想跟我的印印續約,但不知她是否一心一定可以續約,她竟然意圖偷竊,幸好她不成功,只是把鎖弄壞,我有跟她談論,她當然不會誠應;於是我決定不跟她續約.她說要尋覓新顧主,後來她亦說以找到新顧主,不用完約後返回印尼.真不明白為何可不用返回祖國,才批新工作簽證?入境處在批工作簽證,有何標準?如果女傭能在完成合約後,與别的僱主在開始新合約前能返回原居地,等待入境處發批工作簽證,並且在審批工作簽證時,考慮該女傭在港的工作表現,才可以保障僱主.

大宅

積分: 3552

39#
發表於 07-5-20 23:19 |只看該作者

我最後呢一個禮拜整理資料喇 :mrgreen: 因為要飛鴿傳書既關係,所以都冇咩時間喇...請大家對於呢個$400既外傭徵款或其他野仲有乜要鬧要呻既就一次過呻咯噃 :mrgreen: 咪時來日真係有機會取消咗大家冇得呻架喇 ...

仲有,再次向各位bk mom講聲澄清,winnie、fa、ellie同我...我地係冇組織既一群靚女C奶兵團去幫大家(ellie係靚女但唔係C奶)...而我地更加冇政冶背影,我地唔屬於任何政黨既棋子..呢點我想再向各位澄清一次, :-( 因為原來有bk mom(前幾日通電話嚟)...誤會我地係有組織同政冶背景呀 :-( ..事實係冇架,你地見我地成日喺bk打果班乜僱主組織既怪獸已經知啦~~又爆佢地咁多野...所以大家唔好再將bk呢個平台同果班所謂僱主組織既怪獸撈亂呀 唔該...多謝大家

記住有咩資料緊記要email 比fa呀 :mrgreen: thank you~~

男爵府

積分: 7517

40#
發表於 07-5-21 18:04 |只看該作者

開門 - 是否可以傾傾同爭取機票賠償問題?
其實佢哋班外傭, 打工如旅行, 如真的不喜歡, 便可以辭職或博炒嚟要求僱主賠機票
是否可以爭取, 完約才可由僱主比機票, 辭職或被炒都不能享受此'BONUS", 以防止她們抱著遊客心態來打工, 受苦的就是我們

首頁

尾頁

跳至