首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 6599

1#
發表於 05-9-27 17:30 |只看該作者

童書書友分享站(0-8歲童書分享)

Pls refer to Part 1 (April-27 Sept 05).
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

侯爵府

積分: 20862

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

2#
發表於 05-9-27 17:33 |只看該作者

Re: 分享外國 或 台灣童書 (1-8歲適用) 收穫 - PART 2 (as from 27 Sept 05)

Gloria,

Quick response wor!!

男爵府

3#
發表於 05-9-27 17:33 |只看該作者

Dear Ladies,

Let's go on!!!
Buzz.. Buzzz... Buzzing Bee Let kids read more 讓孩子多閱讀! CLICK HERE to find bookstores 去哪裡找書?? Mainland Book Indx A Mainland Book Indx B *PART 1 , PART 2* *星加坡童書收獲*由一名可笑、瘋狂、自大無比和幼稚到極名作家寫的公開信 我的回应-->P. 223 of HERE Steps to Post Image 1. Right click on the image you want to copy 2. Choose 內容 3. If the url shown in the 內容 pop-up menu is ended with 'jpg' or 'gif' (maybe other image formats will do too), it is an image url. 4. Copy the url 5. click 'IMG' of BK message menu bar, paste the url into the pop-up box 6. click 'ENTER' Then the image will be shown in your message.

男爵府

4#
發表於 05-9-27 17:35 |只看該作者

bluestar,

i am coming la.

kittylock,

hope you like that piece of cake. but pls note that it is made in Indonesia. Proportionally dearer than the whole pandan chiffin cake.

Salami,

pls pop up. i have left $$ with Mydear for your collection.

別墅

積分: 547

5#
發表於 05-9-27 17:59 |只看該作者

禁止訪問

積分: 6817

6#
發表於 05-9-27 19:56 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

男爵府

7#
發表於 05-9-27 20:06 |只看該作者

friends,

we need to get back on our track a bit more --- good books --- la. i will kick-start this again!! Or we may be kicked out of here...

[size=small]Smile a Lot
(Picture Books) (Hardcover)

by Nancy L. Carlson

5 stars

A book about looking on the bright side!!!

Reviewers' comments:
I haven't purchased this book, but I've checked it out from the library and kept it as long as they would let me. I read this book to my children every night for several weeks. It became a favorite of mine. As a result of this book, one of my favorite pieces of advice to my children is to "smile a lot!" They usually give me an, "Oh! MOM!!!!", but they get the message. I think it's an awesome book to show kids that there is a way to get through difficult situations. I highly recommend this book.

禁止訪問

8#
發表於 05-9-27 20:07 |只看該作者

男爵府

9#
發表於 05-9-27 20:09 |只看該作者

[size=small]One Guinea Pig Is Not Enough (Paperback)

by Kate Duke

5 stars

a counting book

Duke's adorable guinea pigs romp through the pages of this cleverly layered and constructed concept book. Counting and basic addition of numerals from 1 to 10 are introduced in a spare but clever text. Visual reinforcements abound as one guinea pig totes one wagon that holds one of each kind of toy. As the numbers of animals increase, so do the objects on each page, implicitly introducing the concept of sets as the spread with three "giggling guinea pigs" shows them cavorting amid three crayons, three balloons tied to one guinea pig's waist, and three paper clips tossing or tipping from another one's ears. Math symbols such as equal and plus signs are incorporated into the acrylic illustrations in which pastel pinks, sunny yellows, and baby blues predominate.

男爵府

10#
發表於 05-9-27 20:11 |只看該作者

[size=small]Apple Fractions

by Jerry Pallotta, Rob Bolster (Illustrator)

Describes a variety of apples and uses them to introduce fractions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Product Details

Reading level: Ages 9-12

Paperback: 32 pages
Publisher: Cartwheel (August 1, 2003)
Language: English

男爵府

11#
發表於 05-9-27 20:17 |只看該作者

[size=small]We All Went on Safari: A Counting Journey Through Tanzania (Hardcover)

by Laurie Krebs, Julia Cairns (Illustrator)

PreSchool-Grade 2-A lively group of Maasai children takes readers on a trek across the grasslands of Tanzania in a counting book that doubles as an introduction to this culture. Youngsters will learn numbers from one to ten in English and Swahili as Mosi, Tumpe, Arusha, and other friends count African wildlife.

5 stars

男爵府

12#
發表於 05-9-27 20:25 |只看該作者

[size=small]Mrs. Piggle Wiggle Boxed Set (Harper Trophy Books (Paperback)

by Betsy MacDonald

5 stars

Look like the book version of The Super Nanny!!!

Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle has been wildly popular with children and adults for over 50 years. Children adore her because she understands them--and because her upside-down house is always filled with the smell of freshly baked cookies, and her backyard with buried treasure. Grownups love her because her magical common sense solutions to children's problems succeed when their own cajoling and yelling don't. For the child who refuses to bathe, Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle recommends letting her be. Wait until the dirt on her body has accumulated to half an inch, then scatter radish seeds on her arms and head. When the plants start sprouting, the nonbather is guaranteed to change her mind about that bath.

But seem to have lots of words!!
Reading level: Ages 4-8

Paperback
Publisher: Trophy Pr; Reissue edition (March, 1986)
Language: English
ISBN: 0064401529

男爵府

13#
發表於 05-9-27 20:31 |只看該作者

See such in kmk in the past.

[size=small]Dick and Jane Series

by William S. Gray

original illustrations from the 1960s Dick and Jane basic readers. Filled with over 30 stories, these books are for beginning readers, parents, and grandparents alike!

But the illustations really look very old fashioned !! contents resemble nowadays boxed set readers.

男爵府

14#
發表於 05-9-27 22:49 |只看該作者

ladies,

i notice there is a significant upsurge in the no. of bk visitors/members. the peak can reach around 1700 persons viewing this website at the same time. in the past, it used to be only 1000 plp at most.

there could be 1900 plp already!!!!!

禁止訪問

15#
發表於 05-9-27 23:06 |只看該作者

大宅

積分: 2007

16#
發表於 05-9-27 23:25 |只看該作者

Hi Gloria,

I didn't notice that there are so many members /non-members surfing BK online at the same time.

I guess one of the possible cause of the sudden increase in no. is: it's in the peroid of application 06-07 primary application. Most parents want to get more information from the forums under the "primary session".

You really bought lots of books in your trips ar!!!

侯爵府

17#
發表於 05-9-28 10:00 |只看該作者

Tks bluestar and gloria for the pandan cake.

[size=medium]Very yummy!!

I won't miss it next time when I visit SIN.

子爵府

積分: 12601

18#
發表於 05-9-28 10:18 |只看該作者

Kittylock,

你地負責介紹好書,我咪介紹d好吃的食物囉!

個仔有無得食呀?

個cake原本話俾我mum食,點知俾我個仔食左6/8(連埋帶返學校小息食)。
除了你那小片1/8外,my mum 只食左1/8 !!
d細路,邊d野好食,邊d唔好食,唔使教都識得分架。
所以如果想個仔/女食多d,就要俾d佢覺得好味道的食物,唔使tum到你d prizes咁辛苦,佢自自然就會食多d多d ga la。
有無買方太隻vcd 俾bun bun看呀?

你在sing有無食到kaya + fresh bread or 厚toast 呀?
也是樣非常便宜但好味道的地道食物,sing d 茶啡餐廳必定有。

侯爵府

19#
發表於 05-9-28 10:49 |只看該作者

Bluestar,

I ate all ah... forgot to leave some for my son tim!!

yee? your son ate 6/8, you mum ate 1/8 and I ate 1/8 ---> that means you didn't have a bite?? Aiya.... sorry ah, I ate your share of 1/8 tim

Don't worry, I promise to buy 2 pandan cake for you if I go to SIN next time.

btw, I like your pandan cake more than Gloria's one cos I like light taste. But it's also good!!

I've tried 阿坤 kaya and 奶茶 last time at the food court of Takashimaya. Taste is not bad but not as good as expected! I definitely will try the local food at their 茶餐廳 next time.

How about I'll join you for SIN trip next summer?

侯爵府

20#
發表於 05-9-28 10:54 |只看該作者

Tks che.

I've also ordered those Thomas books. Good price indeed!!

che 寫道:
I bought the following Thomas books from yesasia. Marked price is GBP2.99, now all US$2.14.

Harold Shows Off
A Job for Donald and Douglas
Clever Oliver
Trevor and the Bonfire
Really Useful Bertie
Thomas and the Bees

(Age 3-4)

首頁

尾頁

跳至