我預計今年9月左右會移民溫哥華
可唔可以加入你媽媽會?
Welcome呀~我pm你。

別墅

積分: 643

25#
發表於 15-3-17 00:40 |只看該作者
roytck 發表於 14-12-30 16:33
Yes, you can always change it. I chose Toronto at first on the form but when I was invited to atten ...
Roytck,

Can you share some points at the orientation programme that made you change your mind to Vancouver ? I like the weather of Van but afraid that the property price and living cost there are too high and fewer job opportunities.

Thanks

別墅

積分: 598

26#
發表於 15-3-23 14:14 |只看該作者
可否ADD埋我!

別墅

積分: 650

27#
發表於 15-3-24 04:30 |只看該作者

回覆:請問有沒有2015暑假會移民到溫哥華或其他省的家庭可交流下

我住左加拿大十幾年了, 前年放下vancouver份工作,回港生B, 係hk 做ftm, 有時都幾miss 果邊既生活呢!

別墅

積分: 650

28#
發表於 15-3-24 04:32 |只看該作者

回覆:請問有沒有2015暑假會移民到溫哥華或其他省的家庭可交流下

可否joint 埋我入媽媽會? 我地可以兩邊攪活動(hk/vancouver)

複式洋房

積分: 147

29#
發表於 15-3-26 11:42 |只看該作者
Hi - May I please join the Vancouver mom group too? We rented a basement via airbnb.com in Burnaby and we'll fly to Vancouver on Sep 28 with my hubby and two young kids. I hope to stay in touch with those who are planning to arrive this year and make friends with you all:)

To share some of our thoughts why we changed our mind to Vancouver from Toronto are:

1. Mainly is the weather because we don't want to shove snow, one would get a penalty ticket if complained by a neighbour that you don't remove the snow within a certain hours as far as I don't.

2. I have never been to Toronto but I lived in BC for 7 years before so I hope to go back there and re-connect with my friends there first.

3. More jobs and companies will start setting up hubs/ headquarters back to the Western coast within the next years and it will mean that more and more job opportunties are coming up. Suggest you to follow WorkBC facebook page to learn more updates.

4. We don't have job offers so we thought that why don't we give it a try first in Vancouver. If it really does not work out, we will move somewhere else. At least, we want to try to live on our first choice first.

Certainly, depening on your background, there are defintely more job opportunites in Ontario because it is the financial hubs, most banks' HQ are located in Toronto if you want to work in financial institutions. Many IT jobs and large technology companies are located in Tornoto and Waterloo if you are an IT professional.

But, in terms of housing, I don't see there are a big difference between Vancouver and Toronto, but again, it depends on which area you choose to stay. Tornoto is a much larger city than Vancouver. You need to travel longer hours between A to B but Vancouver has closer distances between A and B but again, more traffic jam happening in Vancouver than in Tornoto. I believe Tornoto has a better train infrastructure.

After all, we decided to land in Vancouver first. Hope to give some in insights to those who haven't decided.

Good luck to you all and wish us luck on our new page of life too:)

洋房

積分: 57

30#
發表於 15-3-26 16:58 |只看該作者
toronto 租2 個人APARTMENT大概幾$?THANKS

洋房

積分: 69

31#
發表於 15-3-30 20:18 |只看該作者
我是台灣媽媽, 好不容易比較習慣香港的生活了, 現在又要再次開始新生活.

目前計畫七月份前往溫哥華. 很希望也能讓我加入group. 以及有機會認識大家.

謝謝

ps. 不知道大家會包櫃子過去還是用什麼方式搬家? 有沒有還不錯的搬家公司可以介紹呢?

首頁

尾頁

跳至