發表於 08-7-10 10:12 |顯示全部帖子
請問做平安紙是不是一定要揾律師? 大概幾錢?
如自己做有無樣板可跟?

Thank you very much!

翡翠宮

積分: 84802

2024年龍年勳章 牛年勳章

發表於 08-7-10 10:24 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, u can do it on your own with 2 witnesses' signature, but they must be benefit from the will.

U list
1) Your full name and ID, stating this is your last will and overides all previous wills

2) who will be executor (carry out) of the will, who is yr second choice if this person is dead, 3rd choice

3) joint accounts and joint property will be taken care of (given to survivor). u need to list all you will give all assets, whether liquid or illiquid to whom(incl jewellry), and what happens if that person died before u, who is the 2nd person to get it. What if all of them died...eg donation

翡翠宮

2024年龍年勳章 牛年勳章

發表於 08-7-10 10:34 |顯示全部帖子
pm u a sample

大宅

積分: 1936

發表於 08-7-10 11:04 |顯示全部帖子
咁請問, 如果搵律師做呢, 大概要幾多錢, 咁張平安紙係放係律師度, 定係自己度, 咁自己死左,點執行呢份平安紙呢?

男爵府

積分: 8636

發表於 08-7-10 11:05 |顯示全部帖子
Jasmine:
可否給我一份sample呢?

原文章由 Jasmine-4711 於 08-7-10 10:34 發表
pm u a sample

水晶宮

積分: 70694

熱血勳章 好媽媽勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章

發表於 08-7-10 11:06 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 mymelody2003 於 08-7-10 11:05 發表
Jasmine:
可否給我一份sample呢?

pm me too! please

大宅

積分: 2769

發表於 08-7-10 11:20 |顯示全部帖子
Jasmine:
Please PM me a sample. Thank you.

翡翠宮

2024年龍年勳章 牛年勳章

發表於 08-7-10 11:46 |顯示全部帖子
Last will and Testimony

This is the last will and testimony of the undersigned, (name & ID), presently of (address) . It is my intention that in the event of my death, (name, ID) will be executor of my will. If she has died or refuses to act as executor, (name , ID) will be executor of my will. The executor will be give $xxxx for after finishing the duty. All my assets and belongings (which are not under joint name with someone else) is to be given to the following persons in the proportion named below:

(name, relationship & ID) 25%
(name, relationship & ID) 25%
(name, relationship & ID) 50%

If one beneficiary above died, the survivor(s) can share the deceased’s share equally. If my children are still minors upon my death, my husband (name & ID) will be the guardian of my children’s inherited assets until the child reaches the age of 25. If my husband died before my child reach 25, my cousin (name & ID) will be executor and/or guardian of the children’s assets until the child reaches 25.

In the event that my husband and children all die before me or together with me, my estate will be donated to XXXX after deducting medical ,funeral and other expenses. It is my wish that I be cremated with my ashes scattered in a park or a garden full of flowers.

-------------------------
(name)
Dated :

-------------------------- -------------------------Witness: Witness:

翡翠宮

2024年龍年勳章 牛年勳章

發表於 08-7-10 11:52 |顯示全部帖子
I have posted a sample, so pls don't pm m. Remember that 受益人唔可以做見証人.

平安:
I don't know the price. a few hundreds to over 1 thousand, I guess, depending on how complicated it is.

The lawyer will not keep a sample but will give u a few signed copies. So keep one yourself and give one to the executor or someone u trust.

Executor (執行人)cannot be yourself of course. name 1 or 2 people u can trust and pay him/her some money for the trouble. Ask if he/she is willing first. Cause it is a lot of trouble.

禁止訪問

積分: 1420

發表於 08-7-10 11:55 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

珍珠宮

積分: 35965

畀面勳章

發表於 08-7-10 11:57 |顯示全部帖子

chinese version:

遺 囑

立遺囑人 [中文姓名(英文姓名)] [婚姻狀況/職業] (香港身份証號碼: XXXXXX(X)),茲鄭重聲明,將本人所有以前訂立之遺囑、遺囑修訂附件及遺囑性質的產權處置,盡行作廢,並立此囑書為本人最後之遺囑。

(一) 本人指定及委派本人之 [與閣下的關係,如"丈夫"] [中文姓名(英文姓名)] (香港身份証號碼: XXXXXX(X)) 住 [居住地址] 為本人此遺囑之唯一的遺囑執行人及受托人。

(二) 本人將本人名下位於 [不可動財產,如物業,請列明詳細地址] 之物業遺贈本人之 [受益人與閣下的關係,如"兒女"] [受益人中文姓名(英文姓名)] 承受及享用。

(三) 本人將本人名下的 [可動財產:如珠寶手飾,,為清楚鑑別,請列明財產,如財產所在地] 遺贈本人之 [受益人與閣下的關係,如"兒子"] [受益人中文姓名(英文姓名)] 承受及享用。

(四) 本人將本人名下的 [現金財產,如港幣] 遺贈本人之 [受益人與閣下的關係,如"孫兒"] [受益人中文姓名(英文姓名) ,如受益人人數超過一人,請列明各人關係及姓名] 平均承受及享用,並免除此遺贈之任何遺產稅項責任。*

(五) 除上述第二、三及四段的產業外,本人將本人名下在各處所有之不動產及動產產業,除清付本人喪葬費及其他費用(包括債項在內)外,全部盡行遺贈本人之 [受益人與閣下的關係,如"丈夫"、"女兒"] [受益人中文姓名(英文姓名)]) [如受益人人數超過一人,請列明各人關係及姓名] 平均承受及享用。

(六) 本人以香港為本人之永久居留地,本遺囑乃根據香港法律處理,此囑。

立遺囑人親簽

[日期: 年 月 日]

上開遺囑,經余等人在場見證,由該立遺囑人 [立遺囑人姓名] 親自簽署,作為其最後遺囑;同時余等人應其所請,為之見證,於簽署名字作見證人時,該立遺囑人與余等兩人均同時在場,此證。

第一見證人**

姓名:

香港身份証號碼:

簽署:

第二見證人**

姓名:

香港身份証號碼:

簽署:

* 注意: 因遺囑內是否列明有關遺贈現金的所有地或詳細事項將可引致不同法律效果,立遺囑人須考慮是否因應其意願而加以列明,有關法律效果可向閣下的律師查詢。

** 注意: 遺囑的受益人不應同時作為遺囑的見證人,以避免因嫌疑影響立遺囑人的意願以致令遺囑的有效性受到質疑。

珍珠宮

積分: 35965

畀面勳章

發表於 08-7-10 11:59 |顯示全部帖子

Eng version:

WILL

I, [name of testator] ([Chinese name]) (Holder of Hong Kong Identity Card No. [HKID No] ) of [Address], [martial status / occupation], hereby revoke all former wills codicils and testamentary dispositions made by me and declare this to be my last Will and Testament.

1. I APPOINT [the relationship of beneficiary e.g. my husband] [name] [Chinese name] (Holder of Hong Kong Identity Card No. [HKID No.] ) of [address] be the sole Executor and Trustee of this my Will (hereinafter called "my Trustee" which expression shall include the trustee or trustees for the time being hereof whether original or substituted).

2. I GIVE all my share and interest of and in the landed property situate lying and being at [the description of immovable property e.g. address] to [the relationship of beneficiary e.g. my son] [name] [Chinese name] for his/her own use and benefit absolutely.

3. I GIVE my [movable property e.g.jewellery / necklace etc.] [for identification purpose, the place of the property e.g. in my safe deposit box with XXX Bank Limited at [address] ] to [the relationship of beneficiary e.g. my son] [name] [Chinese name] for his/her own use and benefit absolutely.

4. I GIVE the sum of HK$[amount] to my [the relationship of beneficiary] [name] [Chinese name] (if more than one, their relationship and names etc.) in equal shares for their own use absolutely free of any duty payable on or by reason of my death. *

5. I GIVE DEVISE AND BEQUEATH all my estate real and personal of whatsoever nature and wheresoever situate (excluding my property heretobefore disposed of) subject to and charged with the payment thereout of my funeral and testamentary expenses just debts taxes and estate duty to my Trustee UPON TRUST to sell call in and convert the same into money with power to postpone such sale calling in and conversion for so long as he shall in his absolute discretion think fit without being liable for loss and after payment thereout of my debts funeral and testamentary expenses TO HOLD the residue ("my Residuary Estate") on trust to divide such residue into [the number of shares] equal shares to be distributed in the following manner:-

(a) as to one of such shares for [the relationship of beneficiary] [name] [Chinese name] for his/her own use and benefit absolutely;

(b) as to one of such shares for [the relationship of beneficiary] [name] [Chinese name] for his/her own use and benefit absolutely;

(c) etc

PROVIDED THAT if any of the above beneficiary or beneficiaries shall die before me then his or her or their share or shares shall be divided and paid to the other surviving beneficiaries in equal shares.

6. I declare that Hong Kong is the place of my domicile and that the law in force in Hong Kong at the time of my death shall be the law of this my Will.

IN WITNESS whereof I the said [name of testator] have hereunto set my hand
this day of two thousand.

SIGNED by the abovenamed [name of testator] as her/his last Will in the presence of us both present at the same time who at her/his request in her/his presence and in the presence of each other have hereunto subscribed our names as witnesses:-

)
)
)
)
)
)
)
)
)

WITNESS: [names of two witnesses]

INTERPRETER BY: [name of interpreter]

* Note: whether the details of property, e.g. the location and description, is specified in the Will shall have different legal effect, the testator should consider how to specify the property in accordance with his/her intention. You may contact your lawyer for legal advice for the legal effect.

** Note: in order to avoid the suspicion of undue influence by the Beneficary to the testator affecting the validity of the Will, the Beneficiary should be signed the Will as witness.

禁止訪問

積分: 1420

發表於 08-7-10 11:59 |顯示全部帖子

子爵府

積分: 10537

發表於 08-7-10 12:01 |顯示全部帖子
唔係太複雜既平安紙.. 一千幾百比律師洗啦

子爵府

積分: 10537

發表於 08-7-10 12:01 |顯示全部帖子
of course~

原文章由 snoopy8787 於 08-7-10 11:59 發表
請問執行人可以是受益人嗎?

大宅

積分: 1936

發表於 08-7-10 12:19 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 snoopy8787 於 08-7-10 11:59 發表
請問執行人可以是受益人嗎?

** 注意: 遺囑的受益人不應同時作為遺囑的見證人,以避免因嫌疑影響立遺囑人的意願以致令遺囑的有效性受到質疑。

珊瑚宮

積分: 103993

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 牛年勳章 2018復活節勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 玩具勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 睛靈勳章 環保接龍勳章 BK Milk勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章

發表於 08-7-10 12:30 |顯示全部帖子
PLEASE PM ME A SAMPLE, TKS!

原文章由 Jasmine-4711 於 08-7-10 10:34 發表
pm u a sample

翡翠宮

2024年龍年勳章 牛年勳章

發表於 08-7-10 13:17 |顯示全部帖子
Correction:
The executor will be give $xxxx after finishing the duty.

Teresa's verions is very pro. Better use her version. Mine is the simplified version. I copied the wording from a sample I bought from a stationery shop.

no need to pm, the samples are all shown here. just copy and paste on Word

伯爵府

積分: 18929

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-4-25 09:58 |顯示全部帖子

平安紙 sample!!! Tks.

Could you pm me a sample? Tks.
al

原帖由 Jasmine-4711 於 08-7-10 10:34 發表
pm u a sample

大宅

積分: 1017

發表於 10-4-25 13:30 |顯示全部帖子
看到這個題目太好了, 我一直都好想問有關遺囑事情.

請問不論去律師樓或是自行在2位朋友見証下立遺囑都好, 這張遺囑都會交給立遺囑人保存, 如果立遺囑人過世後, 其親人在遺物中找到這張遺囑但發現自己並不是受益人, 咁如果親人蓄意銷遺這張遺囑, 跟著以死者親人身份而領取遺產, 那麼立遺囑人的生前意願便不能成真?? 有甚麼解決方法呢 ?

另外, 遺囑見証人, 遺產受益人我都明白, 但是遺囑執行人又會是誰? 是立遺囑的律師行 ? 還是遺囑見証人 ? 又還是要在遺囑上寫明委派誰人當執行人 ?

我真的好想攪清楚這個問題, 從而幫自己立份合意的遺囑, 請幫幫忙解答!

首頁

尾頁

跳至