想生BB

跳至

首頁

尾頁

複式洋房

積分: 456

1#
發表於 08-8-28 23:22 |只看該作者
can't post anymore in the old thread. so here you go a new thread. :)

複式洋房

2#
發表於 08-8-28 23:28 |只看該作者
Hi all,

Galic, sorry to hear that the lost of one; nevertheless, the other little one is growing strong. This is the bright side of your pregnancy. Praying for you and the little one that you will have a smooth and happy pregnancy. And a little baby to bring home in 9 mths time!!! Rest and relax as much as you can. :)

Kelly, how's your scan? Hope that your husband be more considerate and be kinder to your son.

Venus and YimYee, how are you girls?

sarahlin and Grace, haven't heard from you for a long time. HOpe you are well!

And hi to everyone else!

男爵府

積分: 8283

3#
發表於 08-8-29 09:22 |只看該作者
Galic,

It is sorry to hear this. It might be the GOD's arrangement to let him/her to have more nutrients from you.Praying for you that the baby lives healthly in your womb for the following 30 weeks!

Between, do you have sore breast every minutes? The sore breast was relieved on tuesday night, and I was so stupid and worried for the whole night and couldn't sleep. Luckily it came back in the next morning.

大宅

積分: 1857

4#
發表於 08-8-29 10:12 |只看該作者
yup...I feel breast pain when they are touched. Even I'm almost wk 9 now, I still have such symtom

原文章由 BeBeeBu 於 08-8-29 09:22 發表
Galic,

It is sorry to hear this. It might be the GOD's arrangement to let him/her to have more nutrients from you.Praying for you that the baby lives healthly in your womb for the following 30 weeks! ...

大宅

積分: 1212

5#
發表於 08-8-29 22:44 |只看該作者
Hi Galic and Bebeebu,

Very nice hear your good news. Galic, even only one baby can be kept, it may be good for you, as carrying twins may not be that easy for you, you are quite thin, it may hurt your back... Just try God is the one preparing the best for us....

Two weeks ago, I went back to Kwong Wah hospital for follow up, the doctor told me that I could do ivf in Nov, I was surprised, as the original schedule should be next Apr. However, I have the offer to do ivf in QM as well in Jan, I am not sure if I take the Kwong wah's offer, they may cancel my QM queue, now I am confessed whether I should take the KW offer, but being able to do ivf in Nov is very tempting, I am asking God to give me a clear indication.... as I don't want to give up the queue in QM....

原文章由 BeBeeBu 於 08-8-29 09:22 發表
Galic,

It is sorry to hear this. It might be the GOD's arrangement to let him/her to have more nutrients from you.Praying for you that the baby lives healthly in your womb for the following 30 weeks! ...

複式洋房

積分: 321

6#
發表於 08-8-30 11:21 |只看該作者
Yim Yee,

i am curious why you could line up in two hospitals?

大宅

積分: 1425

7#
發表於 08-8-30 17:38 |只看該作者
Galic,

我都想在九月做fet,但現仍不排卵,我都唔知要等到幾時,有想過食通經丸,但我iui時試過,有機會m到時卵泡仍在,最後都係做唔到,可能神都係要我等候。

複式洋房

8#
發表於 08-9-1 01:00 |只看該作者
HI all,

YimYee, glad to hear from you. It is difficult to make a decision, praying that God will let you know how to choose. It is always hard to say when is the right time.

原文章由 YimYee 於 08-8-29 22:44 發表
Hi Galic and Bebeebu,

Very nice hear your good news. Galic, even only one baby can be kept, it may be good for you, as carrying twins may not be that easy for you, you are quite thin, it may hurt you ...

大宅

積分: 2203

9#
發表於 08-9-1 08:52 |只看該作者
咁多位早晨呀, 我想同大家講, 我9月受浸啦, 即使呢段期間遇上好多撒旦的攻擊, 不過我仍會心堅定

我而家睇緊中醫調理, 希望d m準d啦

禁止訪問

積分: 737

10#
發表於 08-9-1 14:53 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

11#
發表於 08-9-1 19:35 |只看該作者
HI momo8888, how are you? Long time no see. :) So glad to hear from you! I am also the same reaching 30 weeks. Feeling a lot of movement! That gives me more reassurance. How often does your baby kick? Praying that all babies healthy and we have smooth labour! When is your due date?

Kelly, glad that your baby is doing so well too. And that your hubby is helping more. Next week will be another challenge for you since school start, praying for you and your son that everything will go well!

Venus, might be hold on and not to take those pills for now. Praying that you will ovulate at the right time.

原文章由 momo8888 於 08-9-1 14:53 發表
大家好, 好耐都無入來chat, 我現家30wk啦, 小b都ok, 感謝神. 希望小b可以順順利利.

大家都加油呵!

禁止訪問

12#
發表於 08-9-2 11:12 |只看該作者

複式洋房

13#
發表於 08-9-4 22:25 |只看該作者
卡樂B薯片, sorry I missed your message. Congrats to you. And undestand it will be very difficult esp. when you decided to show the world your determination. Trust in God, and he will protect you!

Momo8888, baby very 活潑 after dinner and morning. Sorry that your blood sugar test failed, do you have to cut down your sugar intake? How's the result. Hope everything is fine. I think i start to have 宮縮 and it wasn't too bad or too often. So I am happy about it. I really couldn't believe we are in this stage. Praise the Lord !!

quote]原文章由 momo8888 於 08-9-2 11:12 發表

阿b有佢活躍的時間, 分別係中上10-12同晚上10-12! 佢都kick得我好多架, 昨晚諗過佢好有節拍咁kick我, kick左都有兩三分鐘. 

今日收到贊育電話, 話我飲糖水唔合格, 要提早返去見醫生啦. ... [/quote]

大宅

積分: 2203

14#
發表於 08-9-5 08:59 |只看該作者
pigpiglau
係呀, 我要心堅定, 我要捉緊神呀
至於bb, 我仍要努力呀

大宅

積分: 1425

15#
發表於 08-9-5 22:29 |只看該作者
pigpiglau,

近日都無乜特別,只是在想,何時會排卵,何時會來m,何時可以做fet。初步打算若9月尾仍不排卵,會食通經藥。現在的心情是,有時會安靜地等候,有時會心急,有時擔心歲月不留人,.....anyway,都是到9月尾才算。

kelly,

似乎你沒有多大不適喎!幾好丫,希望仔仔不會令你太激氣。

lic9,

我們真的很久沒見了,不如我們積極約個時間出來聚聚。let say 9月尾,咁大家可以預留時間,唔知星期幾方便。

複式洋房

積分: 103

16#
發表於 08-9-6 13:17 |只看該作者
你哋好,我是新會員,我都是在等候懷孕。
在上年十二月我小產了一次,自己排出,不用做手術,但這事令我非常不開心,問神為何偏偏是我﹖但神說:生命在於我。
現在我已回復心情,等候神給我的產業。

禁止訪問

17#
發表於 08-9-8 12:13 |只看該作者

複式洋房

18#
發表於 08-9-8 21:07 |只看該作者
卡樂B薯片, how are you doing? Been praying for you and hope things are ok.

Venus, have you ov'd? Hopefully you did and if you do, when will your next cycle for IVF?

Seven77, sorry to hear your miscarriage, I also had miscarriaged around Christmas time last year. It was devastated. You will get a lot of support here and girls here are great and they understand. Praying for you.

Momo8888, glad that the 糖份 figure not too bad. About the 血紅素低, are you 貧血? did your Dr. prescribed you iron tablet? Eat more green peas and cherry, they are very rich in iron.

複式洋房

積分: 103

19#
發表於 08-9-9 09:25 |只看該作者
Pigpiglau, 謝謝妳的鼓勵﹗

各位姊妹,加油呀﹗有時我都會同我自己講,聖經入面都有好多好多高齡產婦,神都應允佢哋嘅禱告,神嘅愛係昔在今在永在,所以我哋唔好放棄呀﹗祝福妳哋﹗

大宅

積分: 1857

20#
發表於 08-9-9 18:15 |只看該作者
Seven77,

Don't be sad about your miscarriage, be brave, stand up again, God will guide you the way. We have many sisters here have infertility problem, and experienced of miscarriage, including me ( 5 times )...let's share when u are not happy...we are willing to pray for u

Dear all sisters,

今日小b同一個真正的人無咩分別la, 佢的姿勢係青蛙腳, 放大d睇, 原來un 緊腳...度一度, 由頭到pat pat 係3.54cm...度完之後, 今次就全身move 來move 去...好過隱ar!! 生命好奇妙呀! 但願主繼續帶領和看顧~~

首頁

尾頁

跳至