Pls see below for link to Part IV :

http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=2192695&page=134#pid44548581

[ 本帖最後由 Bluestar 於 10-7-27 09:30 編輯 ]

侯爵府

積分: 20862

好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章 BK Milk勳章

2#
發表於 10-7-27 16:23 |只看該作者
Thanks blue* for opening a new continuing topic.

GN4,

Congrats to you and your daughter. It must be very difficult to get outstanding performance award in such a demanding and elite school.

原帖由 Bluestar 於 10-7-27 09:29 發表
Dear All Buddies,

As we've exceeded 2000 posts in Part IV,
I've received a pm from the Host of this Board to open a new topic,
so here goes.

Pls see below for link to Part IV :

http://forum.baby-ki ...

別墅

積分: 519

3#
發表於 10-7-28 17:54 |只看該作者
I was so busy these two days. Went again to the book fair on mon night, thought I won't bought that much again, but ended up spending as much as the first visit.
Yesterday was Jun's b'day, I turned his room into starwars theme, with new bedings, wall stickers, posters and of course Star wars presents. His friends came for dinner, so noisy and crowd and busy, 5 kids kept running and playing at home...

侯爵府

4#
發表於 10-7-29 12:15 |只看該作者
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUN!!

Re: Book Fair, I went twice this year .... one time with Kv and one time by myself. I spent around $4K incl subscribing the science magazine. 買吓買吓唔覺!

It was Kv's birthday yesterday. Though there was black rainstorm in the afternoon, luckily the
signal was down in the evening and all the family members could go to the restaurant to celebrate the birthday.

blue*/Carly,

Received Amz's email that the goodies has been partially delivered. Will inform you when the goods arrived.

原帖由 junjunmama 於 10-7-28 17:54 發表
I was so busy these two days. Went again to the book fair on mon night, thought I won't bought that much again, but ended up spending as much as the first visit.
Yesterday was Jun's b'day, I turned hi ...

侯爵府

5#
發表於 10-7-31 12:32 |只看該作者
blue*/Carly.

The books already arrived.

Both of you got:

1. "Star Wars" Complete Cross Sections of Spacecraft and Vehicles
2. "Star Wars": the Complete Visual Dictionary
3. "Star Wars: Clone Wars": The Visual Guide
4. Lego: A Love Story

blue*,

Are you available to meet next week so that I can pass the books to you?

男爵府

積分: 6652

好媽媽勳章 畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章

6#
發表於 10-7-31 15:23 |只看該作者
Dear all,

BS,

Will piglet and you go to the "Comic Festival"?? R always say he want to go...

別墅

7#
發表於 10-8-1 20:20 |只看該作者
Thanks KL! Happy Birthday to Kv too!
Do you want me to pick up from your office or you pass all to KL and I pickup from her? I'll have to pickup from lego from BS. Will you visit Harbour City or Pacific Place, if yes, you can also drop at the shop.

侯爵府

8#
發表於 10-8-2 10:21 |只看該作者
Carly,

I've brought all books to office already. They're so heavyyyy ... my hands almost broken!

If you're available, I would prefer you come to my office picking up the goodies.

Or we can meet at Ngau Tau Kok or Kowloon Bay MTR station at lunch time or after work.

原帖由 junjunmama 於 10-8-1 20:20 發表
Thanks KL! Happy Birthday to Kv too!
Do you want me to pick up from your office or you pass all to KL and I pickup from her? I'll have to pickup from lego from BS. Will you visit Harbour City or Pacif ...

子爵府

積分: 12605

9#
發表於 10-8-2 16:58 |只看該作者
KL,

I can collect this Fri in NTK / Kln Bay MTR.
Pls send bill. (mourning for my $$$$$, bought a lot in Ani.com and BkFair and lego.com !)

[ 本帖最後由 Bluestar 於 10-8-2 17:08 編輯 ]

子爵府

10#
發表於 10-8-2 17:07 |只看該作者
CCheng,

Was v busy, cos piglet and I went to ani.com on Fri and Sun. Remembered to take the ABRSM back home last week but forgot to bring them to Whampoa on Sat so did not call you.
Will definitely be able to remember it this Sat !!

BTW, for those kids who need to take G5 Music Theory, piglet is attending a 12-sessions x 2.5 hrs course in APA, 2 lessons a week, taught by somebody who marks the theory papers. Quite good in the sense that he teaches them the essence of what to remember and what they must do to get more marks !
It is a sort of APA external course, not the proper APA regular courses. Need to buy ticket at UBTRIX, lessons either in APA (Wan Chai) or Bethany (Pokfulam). Even cheaper than TL Theory classes.
But may need to get private 1:1 tuition for a few sessions after the course, to go through past papers. Not sure about that yet.
The instructor gives them classwork and homework. Even piglet will do the homework himself ! (which is quite a miracle as you all know him) and don't need much input from me. Covered G1 and G2 in first 3 lessons. Start on G3 during 4th lesson (today).

子爵府

11#
發表於 10-8-2 17:09 |只看該作者
Carly, che, CCheng,

Am having lunch with GN4 this Wed, would you like to join ? WC area.

子爵府

12#
發表於 10-8-2 17:11 |只看該作者
原帖由 kittylock 於 10-7-31 12:32 發表
blue*/Carly.

The books already arrived.

Both of you got:

1. "Star Wars" Complete Cross Sections of Spacecraft and Vehicles
2. "Star Wars": the Complete Visual Dictionary
3. "Star Wars: Clone Wars": ...

KL,

Tks a lot for the books !!
Piglet found some DK - Star Wars big books in Pg1 recently and asked me to buy, so I told him to wait cos ordered something already !

Will need to show him one by one, otherwise he will study for a SW Degree but flunk everything else !!

別墅

13#
發表於 10-8-2 21:46 |只看該作者
BS,
can't join this wed, schedule quite full, start those farewell luncheons...
can you pack the things and i send courier to pickup? let me know the $$ and i transfer.

別墅

14#
發表於 10-8-2 21:48 |只看該作者
thanks a million, KL!

侯爵府

15#
發表於 10-8-3 07:28 |只看該作者
blue*,

Fri is fine for me. Will call you later.

I brought Kv to ACG on Sunday too. Bought beyblade dvd set and a sp edition beyblade.

Also visited the Lego counter ...... but the queue was scary! I spent almost an hour in the queue before I could get in. Just bought an ice-bar mould and an enviromental bags.

Re: APA Theory lecture, can you send more info to me pls? Any URL?

Carly,

Farewell luncheon? You quit?

[ 本帖最後由 kittylock 於 10-8-3 07:33 編輯 ]

大宅

積分: 2282

16#
發表於 10-8-3 09:06 |只看該作者
BS,

good progress woh.......
原帖由 Bluestar 於 10-8-2 17:07 發表
CCheng,

Was v busy, cos piglet and I went to ani.com on Fri and Sun. Remembered to take the ABRSM back home last week but forgot to bring them to Whampoa on Sat so did not call you.
Will definitely ...

大宅

積分: 2282

17#
發表於 10-8-3 09:11 |只看該作者
KL,

The theory class is offered under APA (EXCEL) :

http://www.hkapa.edu/asp/general/general_part_time_course_detail.asp?performanceid=4712&lang=eng&mode=gui

原帖由 kittylock 於 10-8-3 07:28 發表
blue*,

Fri is fine for me. Will call you later.

I brought Kv to ACG on Sunday too. Bought beyblade dvd set and a sp edition beyblade.

Also visited the Lego counter ...... but the queue was scary! I ...

子爵府

18#
發表於 10-8-3 12:45 |只看該作者
KL,

Altho piglet doesn't play with beyblades, most of his classmates do, and most of them couldn't go to ani.com. So we decided to buy a few special edition beyblades on Fri - the $40@, gold rim ones.

Then on Sat, piglet found the same special edition beyblade (ED145WF on the box) in a toy shop in Whampoa, and aske how much it cost, the girl said $x98 !!

(Piglet couldn't hear the X properly, but it must be above $40@ !)

And we found the sp edition item on Yahoo.com,
asking px was $90, $98, $198 and $398 !

Its good as B-day gift, and I'm sure his friends will like it. I also kept one for myself :lol

And on Sunday, there was a Lego Master Builder invited from Jap to do an authograph session, so piglet and I queued up and got 2 / total 60 authographs !! :lol

RMM,

Long time no see around !
Yes, the theory class = good progress ! Seems that the instructor covers the main points quite fast but I think the pace is OK.

Last night piglet asked me to help him on some G2 and G3 homework, ended up he only had to look for the answers which were only a few pages in front or behind the exercises. Blind piglet !

But at least he was doing the theory homework (instead of refusing to do it altogether).

[ 本帖最後由 Bluestar 於 10-8-3 12:47 編輯 ]

侯爵府

19#
發表於 10-8-3 13:03 |只看該作者
RMM,

Long time no chat! How are you lately?

Tks for the APA info.

Kv will take Theory exam on Oct-9. So the time schedule does not fit him.

Date: 7 Aug-30 Oct 10 (Sat) (16 Oct 10 no class )
Time:10:00am-12:30pm
Session:12
Medium:Cantonese
Venue:Bethanie, Pokfulam
Fee:HK$2,350

blue*,

Ng hai ah wa... the sp ed beyblade is charged at $98~$398???? I should have bought more on Sunday to fry!!

原帖由 Ramomo 於 10-8-3 09:11 發表
KL,

The theory class is offered under APA (EXCEL) :

http://www.hkapa.edu/asp/general/general_part_time_course_detail.asp?performanceid=4712&lang=eng&mode=gui

[ 本帖最後由 kittylock 於 10-8-3 13:05 編輯 ]

子爵府

20#
發表於 10-8-3 13:09 |只看該作者
KL,

Piglet's theory class = for taking the Oct theory exam.
The Aug - Oct class is for taking the subsequent exam.

re beyblad sp ed px, really ga !! Crazy fryers.

Were you there on Sat or Sun ?
I think there was a riot on Sat, lots of ppl queuing for toys (ToysPlanet or some similar name, sells figures), so the sp edition meant for Sunday was sold on Sat instead. Otherwise could mean ppl stepping on each other.

[ should be Hot Toys, sells figures.]

[ 本帖最後由 Bluestar 於 10-8-3 17:05 編輯 ]

首頁

尾頁

跳至