尾頁

公爵府

積分: 27072

61#
發表於 05-3-11 20:20 |只看該作者

Re: 相信母乳:認識【 猛長期】(尤其是新手媽媽要看啊!)

FlorashleyTim 寫道:
easonkinki,

Your situation is quite normal as my boy used to be like that when he was just as big as your bb. So, keep it up. bb can have the best!

thx u~

大家都要努力捱過左就舒服好多,唔駛理人點講,最緊要自己堅持到,我身邊d大肚婆問我餵唔餵人奶好,我都會話:[你咪試下頂唔頂得順lo,因為好多媽咪都頂唔順,但如果你有奶咪試下餵1個月,對你同bb都有好處]不過我話餵人奶最辛苦唔係bb食得密而係.....要聽好多難聽的說話。
會搞到個人情緒唔好,但唔開心咪上黎傾訴lo~
最緊要係自己點睇,如果連自己都放棄就無人幫到你。
P.S.我餵左B仔2個幾月,體會左好多野,我覺得餵人奶好多好處,又方便,又健康.又慳返唔小,最開心係聽到人地話:[WAh~你餵人奶好牟利呀!你好勁架!bb好大隻好健康,都唔似2個月似4個月]連我老公都會回答:[我仔食人奶吸收好d,so咁大隻]

洋房

積分: 79

62#
發表於 05-3-13 13:07 |只看該作者

很高興看到這文章。謝謝。

請問:
1。猛長期-有多長? bb 是剛剛6星期,即猛長期。那麼到7星期,還是不是猛長期呢?

2。全母乳-起初我是差不多全母乳的。除非是自己懶,才要老公補奶粉。

但是近來bb 剛剛6星期,不知是不是因為在猛長期,很多時候,由其是在夜晚,餵了bb 2小時,bb 還是不熟睡,放在床便喊,有時還要抱住行來行去,迫不得已下再餵奶粉,因為實在身心疲累,他食完便肯睡2至3小時。 這情況,怎可改為全母乳呢? 看到很多媽咪也說有這情況,難道你們是要餵bb 2,3小時? 真不可思議! 請多多請教。謝謝。

bb 是在37週半開刀,只有2900g,很想全母乳,令他健健康康,肥肥白白,和很有被愛及安全感。請多多請教。謝謝。

洋房

積分: 79

63#
發表於 05-3-13 13:25 |只看該作者

還有關於餵哺時間。

有姑娘說餵到bb自己離口。 (但很多時,bb自己離口後,很快又要再食。)

有醫生說每邊最多餵20分鐘,餵太長時間是"很壞的習慣"喎。

自己和很多媽咪一樣,一餵又2小時,怎麼辦?

大宅

積分: 3014

64#
發表於 05-4-20 17:04 |只看該作者

很同意這篇文章, 我餵第一個時頭10天已經想放棄, 因為囡囡大力吸啜令我損了流血, 初時只打算到滿月, 後來習慣了一餵便餵了九個月, 不過一直都有溝用奶粉, 食到佢自己唔食到自然回奶, 囡囡到現時都很健康呢

而家囝囝都有餵, 都想由佢自然食到唔食, 但要返工所以都係兩溝, 奶量真係會自然調節的

大宅

積分: 1029

65#
發表於 05-4-26 19:02 |只看該作者

我囝囝剛出生一星期, 我原本打算盡量餵人奶, 但每邊有時餵了二至三十分鐘而一個鐘後佢又口郁郁, 或佢會好快吸吸下瞓著, 點攪都唔醒, 我便補奶粉....所以令我好迷惑......好似令阿仔好亂咁.....而有時佢熟睡緊, 到時間食奶, 我弄醒佢食, 但食五分鐘又瞓著.......唔知點好..... :-(

禁止訪問

積分: 6081

66#
發表於 05-4-28 18:31 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
該用戶已被刪除

67#
發表於 05-5-12 00:27 |只看該作者

大宅

積分: 1986

68#
發表於 05-5-12 14:13 |只看該作者

[quote]
louise&ken 寫道:
想問下,如果正在餵奶或泵奶時,另一邊的乳頭又會開始滲奶,是正常的嗎?

-->it's normal because of reflex action. This shows that you have enough supply.

有什麼方法可以餵人奶或泵奶的同時,又可以儲到另一邊的人奶啦?

1/ Feed and pump at the same time(manual pump is preferable as it's less noisy.

2/ Use 2 pumps at the same time (I am doing so when pumping at the office.
該用戶已被刪除

69#
發表於 05-5-15 18:54 |只看該作者

大宅

70#
發表於 05-5-16 20:09 |只看該作者

louise&ken,

I started to save the stocks bit by bit about 2.5 weeks before going back to work. Because I fed bb on a feed-on-demand basis, I fed him nearly every 1.5 hours (it's common for newborns). In such case, it's not easy to store the milk much at a time, say maybe 2-3 oz is very good per each pumping. Never mind. For example, bb takes 4 bottles when I am away, you have to ,play safe have 8 bottles, e.g., 3-4 oz each. (up to your bb's situation).

DON"T PUMP before giving birth because it will induce prematured birth.!!!

複式洋房

積分: 414

71#
發表於 05-5-27 07:36 |只看該作者

我想問餵母乳要準備幾多個奶樽呀?
仲有我想問用儲奶樽好定儲奶袋好呀?
要整返暖d好唔用座奶器用熱水得唔得呀?
因為我想慳返d錢呀!
唔該大家教下我呀!!!

大宅

72#
發表於 05-5-27 09:38 |只看該作者

walkinthesun,
I bought the pigeon bottle set orginally(2 4oz bottles and 6 8 oz bottles)+Medela set (2 4oz bottles)+ Avent (2 4 oz bottles,for collecting milk when pumping).

I used to use milk bags but it can leak easily. THen I bought the Avent bottles for collecting. Also, I use bottle for storage. Depending on how many bottles of stocks you want to keep at the refridgerator that you decide on the no. of bottles you need. For example, I usually bring with me 14-18 oz (2 8oz bottles) of milk back home. THen I need 2 spare bottles to evenly distribute the milk into portions. So, I make sure I got these spare bottles when back home. THen I can steam the used bottles and pumping accessories afterwards.

I have the heater for reheat the milk. But , some mothers also used hot water simply. Yet, you have to make sure that the heat is evenly distributed.

Keep it up. YOu can make it. Any problems, feel free to ask.

別墅

積分: 813

73#
發表於 05-6-3 15:26 |只看該作者

Hi, Glad,
I'm the grandma of Stephenietam, I started to visit this BK web when my daughter gave birth to Stephenie in 2003 as I wanted to know more about BF and how to look after the both of them. I didn't agree my daughter BF baby before, and she told me to come to this web. I learnt a lot about BF through BK. I remember she used to love to read your message which helped her a lot. Stephenie is now 26 months old (still bf), and she is a very healthy, happy and clever little girl. She likes reading books and can sing a lot of songs and trying to tell you stories. She remembers everything we taught her (right or wrong) and she would sit down and listen to your explainations when she did something wrong, then she will try not to do it again.
I'm so glad that my daughter BF her baby and no doubt BF is the best.

Thank you so much for the support of all of you for the past years, specially you.

版主

積分: 16317

版主 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章

74#
發表於 05-6-3 18:27 |只看該作者

GrandmaIrene,

好 好 好 .............. 感 動 !
由邊看邊欣慰......直至眼眶開始泛淚之時, 又要壓抑淚兒跑出來. 突然想起我兒被感動, 淚水溢出之時, 他會說:"隻眼自己流水"......如果被同事看到時, 我會說, 是做到好累而眼澀流淚......

非常感謝你的分享! 是大家的鼓舞啊!
尤其是對於受著長輩否定或不支持母乳餵哺的家庭來說是最大的鼓舞!

請多多來交流! 你的支持和分享是我們的瑰寶!

這裡有著每一位的參與, 這個加油站更溫馨, 力量更浩瀚!

要繼續開工了!

Stephenietam讀到你的深情分享, 一定好開心和好感動!
Stephenie 有著你與她一起成長, 是她的福氣啊! 她真的好可愛和精靈啊!
【母乳餵哺資料庫】 保 守 著 大 家 的 母 乳 路 ! 無 論 順 逆 , 願 大 家 都 以 喜 樂 和 盼 望 的 心 迎 接 喜 與 憂 ! 加 油 啊 ! 因 為 我 們 在 這 裡 耕 耘 的 路 上 , 有 的 是 扶 持 和 關 顧 啊 ! 願 【母乳餵哺區】 是 母 乳 家 庭 的 加 油 站 !

複式洋房

積分: 219

75#
發表於 05-6-19 11:26 |只看該作者

Hi all,

My baby just 19days old, I have not enough milk (breast fill soft). I read this article last night and fill very comfortable and decided to try best to feed him by BF. However, last night was terrible for him, myself and my husband. He used nearly 1.5hours for BF but my breast is too soft that he can't fill enough and keep crying. Finally, I feed him with milk powder (3 oz as normally he drinks 4 oz) and then sleep well. I feed guilty when I can't feed him full after 1.5hours but spending only 15mins for feeding milk powder. Also, my husband cannot fall asleep as BB keeps crying. What should I do?

Help!

複式洋房

積分: 304

76#
發表於 05-7-3 22:11 |只看該作者

June05_Mami,
見到你的發表好想同你分享我的感受. 我bb剛好今天兩個月大.我的餵人奶經驗絕對稱不上是豐富,其實亦只係得呢兩個月. 但起初的無奈與沮喪實在跟你差不多.
回想bb初出世時我的奶水亦不夠,自己覺得好內疚,好似盡不到母親的責任. bb的體重仲差點因為不夠食而跌破"警界線".
在堅持與努力下,到今天我好開心可以以全人奶餵bb差不多兩個月(剛開始的時候有補奶粉,現在不用了)
我相信餵人奶有幾個主要原素:
1)母親的堅持與毅力 (有不少個深夜在半夢半醒中餵他)
2)母親要有健康的身體及充足的睡眠 (陪月努力的催谷,每天有湯水,中午又可以放心午睡)
3)身邊家人的支持 (特別是老公啦!)
餵人奶是"多勞多得",唔好放棄,繼續堅持啦 ,你一定得嫁.要記住人奶對bb係最好的!:lol: :lol: :lol:
我初初都好擔心bb半夜哭會令老公瞓唔到,但後來認為bb老公都有份, 有咩就一齊分擔啦!

大宅

積分: 3075

77#
發表於 05-7-4 10:23 |只看該作者

我想問問各位媽媽,泵奶器要點樣消毒?可不可以放在水裡煮?謝謝!

複式洋房

積分: 219

78#
發表於 05-7-5 12:36 |只看該作者

Hi Mandysyl,

Thanks for your sharing and congratulations on your success.
Unfortunately, I can only feed him by breast milk once - twice a day as I still do not have a lot of milk cause he has stayed in hospital 5 days and I did not pump it out so my milk becomes less and less. I don't know if it is related or not but his face has a lot a lot of "red dot" when start eating more milk powder..... a bit regret that I did not insist to feed him with breast milk.....

複式洋房

積分: 304

79#
發表於 05-7-7 13:20 |只看該作者

June_05Mami,
你個bb冇事呀嗎?出院未?餵唔餵到人奶唔緊要啦! 你唔好咁緊張,放鬆點,bb好叻嫁,感應到mami情緒,你開心,佢又會開心. Take it easy.
因為返工啦,所以少左上黎bk,故回應遲左!
:wink:

大宅

積分: 3193

80#
發表於 05-7-7 13:47 |只看該作者

thx

首頁

尾頁

跳至
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登入 | 註冊