婦女醫護

跳至

首頁
1

尾頁
   0


男爵府

積分: 8115

畀面勳章 環保接龍勳章 陪月勳章


1#
發表於 09-12-18 13:57 |只看該作者
請放置一顆
沒有剝皮的洋蔥

H1N1 - 請放置一顆沒有剝皮的洋蔥

To protect you and your family from H1N1, please place an unpeeled onion in a dish in each room.

目前甲流在世界各地肆虐,美國已經宣佈進入緊急狀態,加拿大在全國免費注射疫苗,中國也有5萬多人感染了病毒。因為很多人生病(不一定是甲流)。這次的流感的確給人們的生活帶來很多麻煩和困擾。
一個加拿大朋友把下面這封郵件發給我和一些朋友。我把它翻譯出來送給大家,希望對你有所幫助,希望大家健康平安不要生病。其中的一些東西與我們中醫和中華飲食有l聯。
In 1919, when the flu killed 40 million people, there was this doctor that visited the many farmers to see if he could help them combat the flu. Many of the farmers and their family had contracted it, and many died.1919年。
當流感造成了四千萬人死亡時,有一位醫生到各地農村去探視,看是否可以幫助人們戰勝流感。很多農民和他們家庭感染了流感,很多人因此而死亡。

The doctor came upon this one farmer, and to his surprise, everyone was very healthy.
這位醫生來到一家人家。出乎預料,這家的每一個人都非常健康。

When the doctor asked what the farmer was doing that was different, the wife replied that she had placed an unpeeled onion in a dish in the rooms of the home (probably only two rooms back then).
醫生詢問這家的做法與其他人家有何不同,這家的妻子說她在家裏的每一個房間(那時大概也就是兩間吧)裡放置了一顆沒有剝皮的洋蔥。


The doctor couldn't believe it, and asked if he could have one of the onions, and place it under the microscope.
醫生無法置信,因此就問是否可以要一顆洋蔥以便放在顯微鏡下觀察觀察。

She gave him one, and when he did this, he did find the flu virus in the onion.
給了他一顆。醫生觀察時真的在洋蔥上發現了流感病菌。

It obviously absorbed the bacteria, therefore keeping the family healthy.
顯然,洋蔥吸收了病菌,因此讓這家人保持健康。

Now, I heard this story from my hairdresser in Arizona.
如今,我從利桑那州我的理髮師那裡聽到類似的故事。

She said that several years ago, many of her employees were coming down with the
flu, and so were many of her customers.
說幾年前她的很多顧員感染流感,她的很多顧客也是如此。

The next year, she placed several bowls with onions around in her shop. To her surprise, none of her staff got sick. It must work ...
次年,她在她的理髮店裡放了幾個果盤,裡面放了一些洋蔥。令她吃驚的是,她的員工沒有一個生病的。看來洋蔥真的起作用

(And no, she is not in the onion business.)
(
真的,她並不做洋蔥的生意。)
The moral of the story is, buy some onions and place them in bowls around your home.
故事的核心是,買一些洋蔥吧,把它們擺放在你的家裡的果盤裡。

If you work at a desk, place one or two in your office, or under your desk, or even on top somewhere.
如果你是坐辦公室的,在你的辦公室裏,或者辦公桌下面,或者在櫃子頂部放置幾顆洋蔥吧。
Try it and see what happens.
試試看效果怎麼樣。

We did it last year, and we never got the flu.
們去年做了,沒有人得流感。
If this helps you and your loved ones from getting sick, all the better.
如果這樣做可以幫助你和你所愛的人不感冒,那就太好了。

If you do get the flu, it just might be a mild case.
如果你仍然得了感冒,也許會是比較輕微的症狀。
Whatever, what have you to lose? Just a few bucks on onions!
不管結果如何,你又會有什麽損失呢?除了幾顆洋蔥之外!

Now there is a P. S.. to this for I sent it to a friend in Oregon who regularly contributes material to me on health issues.
下麵是後續。我把這個送給我在奧爾良的朋友,她經常給我一些健康方面的建議。

She replied with this most interesting experience about onions:
她回覆說了関於洋蔥的最有趣的實驗:
I don't know about the farmer’s story, but I do know that I contracted pneumonia, and needless to say I was very ill.
我不知道那個農民的故事,但是我知道我得了肺炎。無需說,我病的不輕。

I came across an article that said to cut both ends off an onion, put one end on a fork, and then place the forked end into an empty jar, placing the jar next to the sick patient a night.
我讀到一篇文章,建議把洋蔥的兩頭切掉,插在叉子上,然後把叉子放在花瓶裡,晚上放在病人身旁。

It said the onion would be black in the morning from the germs.
據說,洋蔥會因為病菌而在次日清晨變黑。
Sure enough, it happened just like that.
果然,事情跟說的完全一樣。

The onion was a mess, and I began to feel better.
洋蔥看起來糟透了,但我卻開始好起來。
Another thing I read in the article was that onions and garlic placed around the room saved many from the black plague years ago.

那篇文章還談到放在屋子裡的洋蔥和大蒜在多年前的黑死病中救了很多人的命.
Please forward this one to your friend, maybe can help someone.


別墅

積分: 660


2#
發表於 10-1-3 01:15 |只看該作者
Good article. Thanks for sharing =)


大宅

積分: 4195


3#
發表於 10-1-23 00:49 |只看該作者
多謝分享,我會試下做這個實驗!我已收藏此分享了!

原帖由 EthanSon 於 09-12-18 13:57 發表
請放置一顆
沒有剝皮的洋蔥
防 H1N1 - 請放置一顆沒有剝皮的洋蔥

To protect you and your family from H1N1, please place an unpeeled onion in a dish in each room.

目前甲流在世界各地肆虐,美國已經宣佈進入 ...

首頁
1

尾頁

跳至
Presslogic Logo
Baby Kingdom Logo