跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7794

2541#
發表於 08-6-14 13:18 |只看該作者
also, I got some brand new Avent bottle, and Avent disposible cup with cover..
if anyone needs them.. let me know..

Carrie,
I have saved 3 BB &B coupons for you. Will give it to you at next gathering

複式洋房

積分: 105

2542#
發表於 08-6-16 21:43 |只看該作者
Kyle is killing me these days, I tried to cook many different things (congee, pasta, rice stick, .....) for him, when he is in good mod he will eat, if not he won't eat any. I don't know should I give him snack (baby puffs, crackers,....) if he won't eat the proper meal because he likes them very much. I feel very stressful because his doctor asked me many times to take him to see the nurtritionist, I took him there once but still need to go. Also, she asked me to add the formula to my breastmilk for him to increase his calories intake.

大宅

積分: 3787

醒目開學勳章

2543#
發表於 08-6-16 22:04 |只看該作者
Nillie
好呀..冇人要我要呀..thanks ar

原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 08-6-14 13:18 發表
also, I got some brand new Avent bottle, and Avent disposible cup with cover..
if anyone needs them.. let me know..

Carrie,
I have saved 3 BB &B coupons for you. Will give it to you at next gatherin ...

大宅

積分: 3787

醒目開學勳章

2544#
發表於 08-6-16 22:12 |只看該作者
ptw
hey..long time no see u here
Kyle係唔係under weight得好緊要呀? 如你pedi都多次叫你咁做..點解你好似唔想呢?你覺得呢個pedi有問題.定係你覺得Kyle is still okay with this weight?
叻叻係11個月時..都係有咁既情形出現, she doesnt like congee (even now..haha)樣樣都唔多想食..當然puff, crackers就至愛啦. 我果時都諗.唔食正餐點得呀..但我迫佢食,佢會嘔番出黎.好似仲慘,所以我都轉諗法,比佢食snacks..同加埋cheese, yogurt(一歲時食), 食cheese係會肥得快d,果時叻叻得番5%tile, 醫生都真係擔心架..又比佢like既baby food佢食,佢唔like食home made野都冇法.果時叻叻都食formula到15月大架..不過我就冇feed人奶. hope Kyle will gain more weight soon.

原文章由 ptw 於 08-6-16 21:43 發表
Kyle is killing me these days, I tried to cook many different things (congee, pasta, rice stick, .....) for him, when he is in good mod he will eat, if not he won't eat any. I don't know should I giv ...

複式洋房

2545#
發表於 08-6-16 22:22 |只看該作者
Carrie210,

Kyle doesn't like the formula and cheese, some times he will eat bottle baby food. I tried to give him many different food for him to try. His weight is 16.7 lbs now when he was born is 6 lbs.

原文章由 Carrie210 於 08-6-16 22:12 發表
ptw
hey..long time no see u here
Kyle係唔係under weight得好緊要呀? 如你pedi都多次叫你咁做..點解你好似唔想呢?你覺得呢個pedi有問題.定係你覺得Kyle is still okay with this weight?
叻叻係11個月時..都係有咁 ...

大宅

積分: 1760

2546#
發表於 08-6-17 00:29 |只看該作者
ptw,

supplement by formula might be good for kyle as he's almost 1 now. i think Enfamil might taste a bit better than Similac.
also, u can let him try Pediasure (nutritional drink for young kids) when he turns 1.

i was like u (did so much to try to hv my son to eat more) when he's at your son's age. eventually he didn't eat any solids at all but breastmilk and formula for a couple months as his pedi said it's completely fine to do so.

does he like cheerios? he should be able to pick them up and feed himself, right? also, u can let him use the spoon when he's a bit older (maybe 15 months or so). u could try with yogurt first when he turns 1.

原文章由 ptw 於 08-6-16 21:43 發表
Kyle is killing me these days, I tried to cook many different things (congee, pasta, rice stick, .....) for him, when he is in good mod he will eat, if not he won't eat any. I don't know should I giv ...

[ 本文章最後由 SY_Mom 於 08-6-17 00:35 編輯 ]

男爵府

2547#
發表於 08-6-17 07:31 |只看該作者
ptw,
try whatever Kyle takes, and do not force him to eat..
he is 11 months, he can eat yobaby, he can eat all cheese, you can even feed him with frozen yogurt.. which looks like ice cream.
Those snacks with very high nutrition, and they are good finger food.
When Amanda and Gabriel were young, I fed them with all finger food like Gerber puffs, all veggies biscuits and cookies, read the box.. it states what they had.. find those with high in protein and calories, then, those will be good for Kyle.
Fruit is a good source of sugar, and fiber as well.
fruit juice is good too, just remember after each feed, remember to use cloth to clean his teeth to prompt good oral hygiene.
I have said so many times for underweight infant, do not feed them with congee which is low calories low fiber and low protein, that is not what an underweight infant needs. Yogurt, cheese, steam soft rice with meat and veggies, noodles, baby can food stage 3 will be better.
I did not add any formula into breast milk as it tastes so weird.. in fact, I add whole milk into breast milk after Gabriel turns 1 year old.
If infant under weight, feed infant with solid food, then give him a bottle, before nap -give a bottle, before bed--give a bottle
Remember, before infant turns 1, all solid food are just supplement, the main source of nutrition comes from formula or breastmilk.
also, did you have 2700Kcal each day?? do you eat well??
原文章由 ptw 於 08-6-16 09:22 AM 發表
Carrie210,

Kyle doesn't like the formula and cheese, some times he will eat bottle baby food. I tried to give him many different food for him to try. His weight is 16.7 lbs now when he was born is ...

複式洋房

2548#
發表於 08-6-18 22:23 |只看該作者
Nillie_Mami

I think I take less then 2000 calories, why need to take so many because some information mentioned that I need to add one sandwich to my normal diet. Will it be a problem for him only eat the snack because I am worring about his eating habit.

原文章由 Nillie_Mami 於 08-6-17 07:31 發表
ptw,
try whatever Kyle takes, and do not force him to eat..
he is 11 months, he can eat yobaby, he can eat all cheese, you can even feed him with frozen yogurt.. which looks like ice cream.
Those sna ...

王國長老

積分: 172299

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 2018復活節勳章 畀面勳章 有「營」勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 王國長老 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

2549#
發表於 08-6-19 02:33 |只看該作者
ptw,

When you are still breastfeeding, you need to take more calories. For a normal woman, you may need only 2000 a day but you are also producing food for Kyle now and extra calories is needed. I usually snack and drink milk between meals and may have an extra sandwich at night after my midnight pumping or midnight feeding if I feel hungry (when Amanda wakes up and cries for hunger). Do you feel hungry in the daytime?

Since Kyle is underweight, you may want him to gain more weight first. Actually, those finger foods such as cheese, yoghurt, fruit, etc. are healthy. You can still set a time schedule for him to eat and give him 2-3 snacks in a day. Small kids can only eat little at a time and eat frequent.
花旗太太生活在花旗國,留意時差,你問我未必即時答到。

複式洋房

積分: 253

2550#
發表於 08-6-19 02:55 |只看該作者
ptw
Pedi 都話Pariis 過輕同細粒。 可能因為佢太為食鍾意食大人野我地又就佢﹐ 搞到佢唔食奶。 依家pedi建議食營養奶。 Mix俾佢食左一個禮拜﹐ 效果幾好﹐ 起碼見返佢食6﹑7安一餐。 妳try下俾Kyle睇下佢食唔食啦。

王國長老

積分: 172299

2024年龍年勳章 2024勳章 虎到金來勳章 牛年勳章 15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 親子王國15週年勳章 2018復活節勳章 畀面勳章 有「營」勳章 好媽媽勳章 醒目開學勳章 環保接龍勳章 大廚勳章 親子達人勳章 王國長老 BK Milk勳章 hashtag影視迷勳章 最關心BB問題熱投勳章 開心吸收勳章

2551#
發表於 08-6-19 03:02 |只看該作者
BabyRnC,
How're you? Feeling okay? Are you excited to meet the 2nd one soon?
How's Pariis's 1st birthday going? Any pictures to share?
Take care.
花旗太太生活在花旗國,留意時差,你問我未必即時答到。

複式洋房

積分: 253

2552#
發表於 08-6-19 04:22 |只看該作者
rose-mag
Im very good. Thank u. Went to Dr. Wan the other day, told him about the "blood" situation. He said if its just a 1 or 2 times thing, he wouldnt worry about it, and since Im already 33 wks, he said he dont want me go to hospital for
安胎 either.

Pariis' 1st birthday was good. We host a BBQ party for family, only problem was too hot law. All the kids were having fun because we fill up a small pool for them.

I didnt got a chance to take picture with my cam, now trying to gather back all pictures from other ppl's cam. Once I got them back, I will post up here. ^_^

原文章由 rose-mag 於 08-6-19 03:02 發表
BabyRnC,
How're you? Feeling okay? Are you excited to meet the 2nd one soon?
How's Pariis's 1st birthday going? Any pictures to share?
Take care.

複式洋房

2553#
發表於 08-6-19 09:31 |只看該作者
Thanks you guys, I'll keep trying and eat more....we'll see the nurtritionist tomorrow.

大宅

積分: 1013

2554#
發表於 08-6-19 09:46 |只看該作者
ptw,
或者你試下比D healthy snack kyle食﹐等他gain返多少少weight 同食返大D胃口先﹐it worked for my older boy pretty well..

ian都係唔係幾肯食BB野﹐而且係人奶B﹐ liquid果隻bb vitamin會令BB牙仔黃和有積的.. pedi suggest 比1/4 tablet vitamin (要mash碎) mix落D water/juice/food 等弟弟飲/食﹐或者你consult下kyle既pedi?
用筷子或fork餵他﹐他覺得好得意又肯食多少少﹐比他自己食又肯食多少少.. 你試下看下得唔得?

我無count我每日有幾多calorie intake, 但會不停食﹐三四個鐘食一次﹐飲食盡量均衡﹐成日都覺得好肚餓架.. 食/飲多D野有多D奶的..

複式洋房

2555#
發表於 08-6-20 09:49 |只看該作者
I have 2 buybuy baby 20% off coupons for any single item, I don't need them. Who wants to have them just let me know then I can send to you

[ 本文章最後由 ptw 於 08-6-20 09:51 編輯 ]

大宅

2556#
發表於 08-6-21 13:50 |只看該作者
ptw,
can i have one? we wanna buy a sit and stand stroller there for my boys.
i'll pm you my mailing address. thank you thank you

原文章由 ptw 於 08-6-20 09:49 發表
I have 2 buybuy baby 20% off coupons for any single item, I don't need them. Who wants to have them just let me know then I can send to you

複式洋房

2557#
發表於 08-6-22 22:11 |只看該作者
babygigi,

will send it to you soon.

原文章由 babygigi 於 08-6-21 13:50 發表
ptw,
can i have one? we wanna buy a sit and stand stroller there for my boys.
i'll pm you my mailing address. thank you thank you

洋房

積分: 184

2558#
發表於 08-6-23 00:52 |只看該作者
Hi, I have a lot of Nestle Good Start $2, $3, $5 and $6 coupons when you buy one or two cans of different size in Pathmark. If sb wants it, let me know. I can mail to you. expiration date is 7/27/2008.

大宅

2559#
發表於 08-6-23 04:35 |只看該作者
thank you ptw

男爵府

2560#
發表於 08-6-23 07:23 |只看該作者
pauline,
you may check with socloudy, as colin drinks Nestle good start.

jstn,
do you still need Similac ? I saved 3 coupons.

Carrie,
I got a few B B &B for you as well.

原文章由 pauline83y 於 08-6-22 11:52 AM 發表
Hi, I have a lot of Nestle Good Start $2, $3, $5 and $6 coupons when you buy one or two cans of different size in Pathmark. If sb wants it, let me know. I can mail to you. expiration date is 7/27/2008 ...

首頁

尾頁

跳至