三藩市同其他灣區城市好唔同,其他城市base on你所住地區去分配學額,你可以根據住址知道你小朋友將會入讀邊一間學校,除非該校學額已滿,你小朋友就會被派去另一所學校(以上所講係政府學校,有資格入讀的人都唔駛俾錢,無論你住百萬豪宅或低收入都一樣)。但三藩市唔同,所有人都要經過抽籤程序,你可以去三藩市聯合校區(San Francisco United School District)個office去取申請表,亦可以上網download,於申請限期前親身去SFUSD交表,要有兩份住址証明及有效身份証,例如水費單固網電話費單電費單,你去交表呢d証明上面一定要係你個名,否則將不受理(因為用假住址的個案太多)。
申請表有7個學校選擇,你唔一定要揀你家附近果間學校,就係因為咁,有d好學校一年只得幾十個學額但有幾千人報名。另外,所有學校都會俾有兄弟姊妹同校的申請人優先,最討厭就係所謂priority to underserved,即係你住喺d唔好嘅區,又或者你係黑人或拉美族裔人士都會有優先被派去好學校,個中原因真係一匹布咁長,中國人好多被派去d差嘅學校,因為d人認為中國人勤力,家長又注重教育,多數成續較好,派去d差學校可以拉番高個平均分。
Attachment 5 – Interview Questions附件5 -采访问题
Q) Where and How did you meet? Q) 您在哪里和怎样见面了?
Q) How long have you known each other? Q) 您多久彼此了解?
Q) When and where did you marry? Q) 您何时何地结婚了?
Q) Do you have any photos of the ceremony and/or reception? Q) 您是否有仪式和招待会的任何照片?
Q) Did you go for a honeymoon? If so, when and where? Q) 您向蜜月求助? 如果那样,何时何地?
Q) Where does he work and what position does he hold? Q) 他在哪里工作,并且他担任什么职务?
Q) What is his employer name and address? Q) 什么是他的雇主姓名和地址?
Q) What is his current salary? Q) 什么是他的当前薪金?
Q) How many days of the week he works? Q) 他工作的多少星期?
Q) What do you do for living? Q) 您为居住做什么?
Q) Have you ever been in the USA? Q) 您在美国?
Q) Have you ever issued/denied any visa to the USA? Q) 您发布了或否认了任何签证到美国?
Q) How long he has been in the USA? Q) 他多久在美国?
Q) Where does he live in the USA? Q) 他在哪里在美国住?
Q) How long he has been in the current address? Q) 他多久是在当前地址?
Q) What are his contact numbers? Q) 什么是他的联络数字?
Q) What is his email address? Q) 什么是他的电子邮件?
Q) What's your husband's address and phone# in India? Q) What' s您的husband' s地址和phone#在印度?
Q) Do you have any children? Q) 您是否有任何孩子?
Q) Were you married before this marriage? Q) 您在这婚姻之前结婚了?
Q) Does he have any children? How many ? What's the name of the child? Q) 他是否有任何孩子? 多少? What' s孩子的名字?
Q) Where does your husband's son/daughter live now? Q) 那里做您的husband' 活s的儿子或的女儿现在?
Q) What's your husband's ex-spouse's name? Q) What' s您的husband' 前spouse'的s; s名字?
Q) What's your husband's parents' name? Q) What' s您的husband' s parents' 名字?
Q) What is your husband's name, date of birth and place of birth? Q) 什么是您的husband' s命名,出生日期和出生地?
Q) What is your husband's other names? Q) 什么是您的husband' s其他名字?
Q) What is your other names? Q) 您的其他名字是什么?
Q) When and where was your husband's prior marriage, if any? Q) 何时何地是您的husband' s预先的婚姻,如果其中任一?
Q) When and where was your husband's prior marriage termination/divorce, if any? ) 何时何地是您的husband' s预先的婚姻终止或离婚,如果其中任一?
Q) Did you file a joint tax return this year? Do you have a copy with you? ) 您是否今年归档了联合纳税申报? 您是否有与您的一个拷贝?
Q) Do you own any property together? What property? Did you bring copies of the documents with you? Q) 您是否一起拥有任何物产? 什么物产? 您是否带来了本文的拷贝与您的?
Q) What kind of automobile does your spouse have? Q)您的配偶有什么样的汽车?
Q) Do you have an insurance policy listing your spouse as the beneficiary? If so, do you have a copy? Q) 您是否有一个保险单列出您的配偶成受益人? 如果那样,您是否有一个拷贝?
Q) Does your spouse have insurance policy where you are the beneficiary? Q)您的配偶是否有您是受益人的保险单?
Q) When and where was your husband's last U.S port of entry ? Q) 何时何地是您的husband' 输入港的s前美国?
Q) What's your husband's immigration status in the U.S? Q) What' s您的husband' s移民身份在美国?
Q) When and where was his naturalization ? Q) 何时何地是他的归化?
Q) Does he have U.S passport & when and where was it issued? Q) 他有美国护照& 何时何地发布了它?
Q) Do you need SSN when you arrive at the U.S? Q) 当您美国时,到达您是否需要SSN ?
Q) Do you plan to work in the U.S and what position? Q) 您是否计划在美国工作,并且什么位置?
Q) Have you ever been convicted? Q) 您被判了罪?
Q) Has your husband ever been convicted? Q) 您的丈夫被判了罪?
Q) Have you ever been deported? Q) 您被递解了
Q) Has your husband ever been deported? Q) 您的丈夫被递解了?
Q) Describe your employment history? Q) 描述您的工作经历?
Q) Describe your education history? Q) 描述您的教育历史?
Q) What's your husband's bank in the U.S ? What are the accounts there? Q) What' s您的husband' s银行在美国? 什么在帐户那里?
移民官櫃枱小姐用中文巳問most of the questions.
而移民官就mostly care about 你嘅英文同個人修養多啲, 我將618844poon嘅題目翻譯為廣東話...親切同到肉啲..
Q) Where and How did you meet? Q) 您哋係點橡認識?
Q) How long have you known each other? Q) 您哋識咗幾耐?
Q) When and where did you marry? Q) 您哋幾時同喺邊喥结婚?
Q) Do you have any photos of the ceremony and/or reception? Q) 您有冇結婚請飲同過大禮/接新娘嘅相?
Q) Did you go for a honeymoon? If so, when and where? Q) 您哋有冇蜜月, 有嘅話去咗邊?
Q) Where does he work and what position does he hold? Q) 你老公做乜嘢工?
Q) What is his employer name and address? Q) 佢老細個姓名和地址?
Q) What is his current salary? Q) 佢而家收入有幾多?
Q) How many days of the week he works? Q) 佢一星期返幾多曰?
Q) What do you do for living? Q) 您自己做乜嘢工?
Q) Have you ever been in the USA? Q) 您去過美國未?
Q) Have you ever issued/denied any visa to the USA? Q) 您有冇申請過或被拒簽過美國任何簽証?
Q) How long he has been in the USA? Q) 佢嚟咗美國有幾耐?
Q) Where does he live in the USA? Q) 佢住喺邊喥?
Q) How long he has been in the current address? Q) 佢而家嘅住址, 住咗幾耐?
Q) What are his contact numbers? Q) 佢電話係幾多號?
Q) What is his email address? Q) 佢email address 係乜?
Q)*** What's your husband's address and phone# in India? Q) 喺印度, 請講出佢嘅地址電話?----唔啱HK用
Q) Do you have any children? Q) 您有冇仔女?
Q) Were you married before this marriage? Q) 您之前有冇其他婚姻, 有冇離過婚?
Q) Does he have any children? How many ? What's the name of the child? Q) 佢有冇仔女, 有幾多個, 小朋友叫也嘢名?
Q) Where does your husband's son/daughter live now? Q) 你老公嘅仔女住喺邊?
Q) What's your husband's ex-spouse's name? Q) 你老公嘅前妻個名?
Q) What's your husband's parents' name? Q) 你老公嘅父母叫乜名?
Q) What is your husband's name, date of birth and place of birth? Q) 您老公個的全名,出生日期和邊喥出世?
Q) What is your husband's other names? Q) 你老公有冇其他名(有冇改過名)?
Q) What is your other names? Q) 您自己有冇其他名(有冇改過名)?
Q) When and where was your husband's prior marriage, if any? Q) 如果你老公同你呢段婚姻唔係第一段婚姻, 佢同前妻之前係喺幾時同喺邊喥結婚?
Q) When and where was your husband's prior marriage termination/divorce, if any? ) Q) 你老公係幾時同喺邊喥離婚?
Q) Did you file a joint tax return this year? Do you have a copy with you? Q) 你今年有冇一齊報稅, 有冇副本?
Q) Do you own any property together? What property? Did you bring copies of the documents with you? Q) 您哋有冇資產? 係乜嘢資產? 有冇証明文件副本?
Q) What kind of automobile does your spouse have? Q) 你老介揸乜嘢車代步?
Q) Do you have an insurance policy listing your spouse as the beneficiary? If so, do you have a copy? Q) 您有冇買保臉而受益人係你老公, 你有冇帶副本?
Q) Does your spouse have insurance policy where you are the beneficiary? Q) 您老公有冇買保臉而受益人係你, 你有冇帶副本?
Q) When and where was your husband's last U.S port of entry ? Q) 你咗几最後一次入美國境係幾時
Q) What's your husband's immigration status in the U.S? Q) 你老公喺美國係乜嘢身份--公民/綠咭?
Q) When and where was his naturalization ? Q) 佢幾時同係係邊喥入籍?
Q) Does he have U.S passport & when and where was it issued? Q) 佢有冇美國護照, 幾時同喺邊喥申請?
Q) Do you need SSN when you arrive at the U.S? Q) 當你到美國時, 你要申請社會安全咭號碼嗎-公咭-social security card number?
Q) Do you plan to work in the U.S and what position? Q) 你去到美國打算揾工嗎? 你會揾乜嘢工做呢?
Q) Have you ever been convicted? Q) 您有冇案底?
Q) Has your husband ever been convicted? Q) 您老公有冇案底?
Q) Have you ever been deported? Q) 您有冇試過被遞解出境?
Q) Has your husband ever been deported? Q) 您老公有冇試過被遞解出境?
Q) Describe your employment history? Q) 講講你做過乜嘢工?
Q) Describe your education history? Q) 講講你嘅學歴?
Q) What's your husband's bank in the U.S ? What are the accounts there? Q) 你老公喺美國邊間銀行開户口同開咗乜嘢户口?
原帖由 618844poon 於 10-7-27 12:35 AM 發表
Attachment 5 – Interview Questions附件5 -采访问题
Q) Where and How did you meet? Q) 您在哪里和怎样见面了?
Q) How long have you known each other? Q) 您多久彼此了解?
Q) When and where did you marry? Q) ...
Q) Do you need SSN when you arrive at the U.S? Q) 當你到美國時, 你要申請社會安全咭號碼嗎-公咭-social security card number?
以上可否解釋係咩黎,我填左要申請,謝
同時你提到 : 櫃枱小姐有野問佢會問咩???好驚,好驚佢地用英文問
好激氣, 成段message冇咗...都唔知BK攪乜..
Time is limited.. so I use English la..
The receptionist is Chinese, she will collect all your support document, she will ask you one by one and you hand it in to her thru the window. like you are at the bank.
She will ask you most of the questions and drop down your answer, and they know the answer as well because your family who submits your application, already provided all information to US Embassy. So, do not lie.
They will ask you in Cantonese if you are in HK.
But the 領事官is American, so that person will speak English to you. Just ask you some simple question. Ask you if you have any concern about lives in US, or if you wanna file complaint with their officer --櫃枱職員態度, you can do it at that time.
Q) Do you need SSN when you arrive at the U.S? Q) 當你到美國時, 你要申請社會安全咭號碼嗎-公咭-social security card number?
SSN is the same as our 3stars HK IDcard. Some people has SSN already, with all different reason, such as overseas students, they need the SSN to get a part-time job.. many of them came 10+ years ago, they have it right away.
This is the first time you will come to US, you need to have one.
So, your answer will be "yes"... you are correct!
ellie,
will be soon, smile please, and it means more time for you to stay with your family in hk at the meanwhile.
I could say that you will miss them when you get on broad.