補充:想訂火車去legoland

侯爵府

積分: 23754

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

102#
發表於 14-1-13 12:54 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+SumSumBB+於+14-01-01+發表我

原帖由 himsum117 於 14-01-12 發表
sumsumbb, 我記得你提過提早兩個月訂dsb火車(orange ticket)會平,真是好平喎,不過我仍在研究緊,訂orang ...
訂Orange ticket 要訂埋位,我選了family 車箱,內有安陡生剪紙裝飾。

侯爵府

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

103#
發表於 14-1-13 12:55 |只看該作者

引用:補充:想訂火車去legoland

原帖由 himsum117 於 14-01-12 發表
補充:想訂火車去legoland
Orange ticket 一出就要訂,有時日子時段一星期後已可能sold out!

大宅

積分: 2432

104#
發表於 14-1-13 13:19 |只看該作者

回覆:daisy17772 的帖子

The Santa is not there if you go in the summer. I went there in sep and Santa is not there!

別墅

積分: 896

105#
發表於 14-1-13 13:39 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+himsum117+於+14-01-12+發表

原帖由 SumSumBB 於 14-01-13 發表
Orange ticket 一出就要訂,有時日子時段一星期後已可能sold out!
多謝你的分享,我會睇住了。之後搭那架巴士去legoland,需要早買,還是去到才買呢?

侯爵府

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

106#
發表於 14-1-13 14:03 |只看該作者

引用:The+Santa+is+not+there+if+you+go+in+the+

原帖由 sfly97 於 14-01-13 發表
The Santa is not there if you go in the summer. I went there in sep and Santa is not there!
我暑假去Santa Park見到聖誕老人!

侯爵府

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

107#
發表於 14-1-13 14:05 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+SumSumBB+於+14-01-13+發表Or

原帖由 himsum117 於 14-01-13 發表
多謝你的分享,我會睇住了。之後搭那架巴士去legoland,需要早買,還是去到才買呢?

一出車站就見到巴士,去到買票便可!

侯爵府

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

108#
發表於 14-1-13 14:25 |只看該作者

回覆:daisy17772 的帖子

我覆了幾次都無左個post!
無論坐地鐡或火車去機場都好方便,不用半小時車程。我從瑞典Malmo坐火車(經機場)去Copenhagen 的, 回程則用Copenhagen card免費坐地鐵去機場。所以唔知票價,但應不會貴,約幾十港元。必買Copenhagen card, 我們買了三天,包交通和很多景點,十歲以下的小童更可免費同行,超值!
選酒店,我會選近車站,方便搬行李的!

侯爵府

積分: 22336

畀面勳章

109#
發表於 14-1-13 17:30 |只看該作者
SumSumBB 發表於 14-1-13 14:25
我覆了幾次都無左個post!
無論坐地鐡或火車去機場都好方便,不用半小時車程。我從瑞典Malmo坐火車 ...
Sorry to hear you unsuccessful posting. Many many thanks for your help.
Got it. Then I should concentrate on searching a hotel near the main train station in Copenhagen.

BTW, can you tell me how many days was your trip to Northern Europe? Was it about 14 days as you went to Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Legoland. I'm preparing to stay for about 13-4 days, Hope to cover Norway, Finalnd, Denmark, Legoland, Norway and perhaps Tallin.

Sorry, would you mind to tell me more?

a) You meant you travelled to Copenhagen by flight or train from Sweden? Did you find Sweden a good place to visit for kids, and how many days you stayed there?

b) Which city was the first port you landed? Sweden? Did Finland air take you there? Or you flied between by Norwegian inland flight?

c) After legoland, which city you flied to from Billund airport? Was it also by Norwegian? I am thinking departing that airport to either Oslo or Helsinki.

Million thanks again
daisy17772

侯爵府

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

110#
發表於 14-1-13 19:25 |只看該作者
daisy17772 發表於 14-1-13 17:30
Sorry to hear you unsuccessful posting. Many many thanks for your help.
Got it. Then I should conc ...

a) You meant you travelled to Copenhagen by flight or train from Sweden? Did you find Sweden a good place to visit for kids, and how many days you stayed there?
我從Helsinki坐飛機去Copenhagen,然後一落機立刻坐廿分鐘火車过瑞典的Malmo住一晚,因我想去睇Malmo的旋轉大樓Turning Torso和去 Teknikens Och Sjofartens Museet科技與海洋博物館入潛水艇,另外Malmo都有城堡可走走,我們很喜欢瑞典的Malmo,地方舒服人好nice,科技與海洋博物館好啱小朋友

b) Which city was the first port you landed? Sweden? Did Finland air take you there? Or you flied between by Norwegian inland flight?
北欧我首先坐Finland air 去Helsinki,在塔林玩一日,晚上住Rantasipi Airport ,次日早上離開Rantasipi Airport 時我留低了一个大喼,去丹麥瑞典一星期只拿了一大一小喼,玩完坐夜機返Helsinki 再住Rantasipi Airport一晚,次日留低2 大喼,只帶一小喼北上(北極圈)三晚所以我話Rantasipi Airport係我大本營!

c) After legoland, which city you flied to from Billund airport? Was it also by Norwegian? I am thinking departing that airport to either Oslo or Helsinki
我坐火車來回Copenhagen和 Billund ,但時間唔啱,如坐飛机離開 Billund 耍中午走,但我想第ニ天在legoland玩至黄昏先走!

侯爵府

畀面勳章

111#
發表於 14-1-13 21:25 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:daisy17772+發表於+14-1-13+17:30+So

原帖由 SumSumBB 於 14-01-13 發表
a) You meant you travelled to Copenhagen by flight or train from Sweden? Did you find Sweden a go ...
嘩,真係好精采!我都要下苦功攪下個itinerary,才可決定買怎様飛的機票和訂酒店。

請問由Helsinki既hotel 怎様去坐去Talinn 的碼頭? 萬分感謝。

侯爵府

積分: 22537

112#
發表於 14-1-13 21:39 |只看該作者
My family (2 adults and 2 kids, my sons were 12 and 9 at that time) spent the first few days of our Europe trip last summer in Sweden and Denmark. We stayed in the following hotels:

Stockholm
Scandic Kungens Kurva, 23 minutes by metro from Stockholm Central to Skärholmen, then 10 minutes on foot or 3 minutes by bus (there are many buses going that direction). Alternatively, there is free shuttle from Stockholm to the world’s largest Ikea, which is across the street from the hotel.
Price for 2 nights: SEK 1746, about HK$2070, breakfast included.

Copenhagen
Hotel Danmark, right next to Tivoli Park, about 5 minutes on foot from the train station, very convenient
Price for 2 nights: DKK2190, about HK$3000, breakfast included. The price was a summer special. I booked it from the hotel website. booking.com did not have that price and was more expensive

Billund
Zleep Hotel Billund, right next to the airport and 25 minute on foot to Legoland, there are free buses to Legoland every hour.
Price for 1 night+2 day Legoland tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids, breakfast included, DKK1920, about HK$2700. I booked it on the Legoland website. It was the cheapest I found.

侯爵府

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

113#
發表於 14-1-14 07:24 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:原帖由+SumSumBB+於+14-01-13+發表a)

原帖由 daisy17772 於 14-01-13 發表
嘩,真係好精采!我都要下苦功攪下個itinerary,才可決定買怎様飛的機票和訂酒店。

請問由Helsinki既hotel ...
從Helsinki 的Hotel坐巴士轉電車去碼頭,你上goggle map/RV網站入兩個地點便會教你,連車資也有,好方便!

侯爵府

畀面勳章

114#
發表於 14-1-14 16:01 |只看該作者
dillon 發表於 14-1-13 21:39
My family (2 adults and 2 kids, my sons were 12 and 9 at that time) spent the first few days of our ...Stockholm
Scandic Kungens Kurva, 23 minutes by metro from Stockholm Central to Skärholmen, then 10 minutes on foot or 3 minutes by bus (there are many buses going that direction). Alternatively, there is free shuttle from Stockholm to the world’s largest Ikea, which is across the street from the hotel.
Price for 2 nights: SEK 1746, about HK$2070, breakfast included.

Copenhagen
Hotel Danmark, right next to Tivoli Park, about 5 minutes on foot from the train station, very convenient
Price for 2 nights: DKK2190, about HK$3000, breakfast included. The price was a summer special. I booked it from the hotel website. booking.com did not have that price and was more expensive

Billund
Zleep Hotel Billund, right next to the airport and 25 minute on foot to Legoland, there are free buses to Legoland every hour.
Price for 1 night+2 day Legoland tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids, breakfast included, DKK1920, about HK$2700. I booked it on the Legoland website. It was the cheapest I found.
HI dillon:

Thanks for sharing your list of hotels. May I ask you further:

1. So Scandic Kungens Kurva Is close to Ikea. But is there a a direct transportation from Stockholm airport to that area? How did you travel into Stockholm? By air or train or cruise?

2. For Denmark, is Tivoli Park a key area for tourists sightseeing, food ?

3. Did you fly into Billund or take a train? If by flying, where did you fly from and what's the next destination you departed for after leaving Legoland? By which airlines?

Thanks.

男爵府

積分: 6073

115#
發表於 14-1-14 16:29 |只看該作者
回覆 SumSumBB 的帖子

SumSumBB
睇完你d 行程, 北歐真係好似好岩好朋友, 攪到我心思思添.
想問下設計行程時係邊度搵資料架?
我已經刨晒之前的文, 但都係一頭霧水呀!

侯爵府

醒目開學勳章 畀面勳章

116#
發表於 14-1-14 17:33 |只看該作者

引用:回覆+SumSumBB+的帖子SumSumBB睇完你d+行程

原帖由 HelloKitty 於 14-01-14 發表
回覆 SumSumBB 的帖子

SumSumBB
北歐遊的blog 好少有小朋友出現,我好多時搵景點和酒店係睇Trip Advisor。

侯爵府

117#
發表於 14-1-14 21:56 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 dillon 於 14-1-15 13:48 編輯
daisy17772 發表於 14-1-14 16:01
HI dillon:

Thanks for sharing your list of hotels. May I ask you further:

1. So Scandic Kungens Kurva Is close to Ikea. But is there a a direct transportation from Stockholm airport to that area? How did you travel into Stockholm? By air or train or cruise?

From Airport you have to change at Stockholm Central. I flew to Arlanda by Air China and arrived at 6 pm. I bought 2 1-day travel card for adults (115 per card, children (under 16?) travel free on weekends) at the Information Center at the airport. At other locations you need to pay extra for a card equivalent to HK Octopus card. A few months ago I was still able to get paper transportation card from the airport. Not sure if you can do it anymore.

This was how I did to get to the hotel (it was the cheapest and my transportation card was valid for the whole journey, if you take a train from the airport it will cost more): I took bus 583 (left 18:40)->Märsta, arrived 18:58, commuter train 36 (19:06)->Stockholm Central (19:44) walked around for 20 minutes (I could actually take an earlier subway), 20:06->Skärholmen, bus->hotel (many buses). I got to the hotel at around 20:45.

I used the transport card for sightseeing the next day (Sunday). Since I have been to Stockholm before, I just took my family to the following places: Drottningholm Palace Park, Djurgården ferry, Maritime Museum, Gamla Stan, Royal Palace, City Hall, Heron City. They are all free. On Monday we simply bought one way subway tickets for all of us to the central station for our train to Copenhagen, which left at 8:21.

2. For Denmark, is Tivoli Park a key area for tourists sightseeing, food ?

Tivoli Park is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Copenhagen.

We arrived in Copenhagen at about 13:40. After checking in our hotel, we bought 24-hour Copenhagen Cards at the Information Center for 2 adults and 1 child. My younger son traveled free. We first visited the City Hall which was free, then started using our card at 4 pm to the following places: Andersen Eventyrhuset, canel tour, Sand Festival, Blue Planet (close at 21:00 on Monday), Tivoli gardens (close at 23:00). On the next day we went to Frederiksborg Slot, visited the national museum and took 2 ferry rides on the Royal Mile. We then went back to Copenhagen and got in Experimentarium (a science museum) at 15:45, right before our card expired and stayed there until closing (close 21:00 on Tuesday). We then bought one way bus tickets back to the hotel and managed to make a brief stop at Nyhavn to see the beautiful houses there, including 2 where Andersen had lived. (The bus tickets allow you to travel within a certain period of time)

3. Did you fly into Billund or take a train? If by flying, where did you fly from and what's the next destination you departed for after leaving Legoland? By which airlines?

On Wednesday we took a train to Kolding, changed to a bus to Billund. The bus driver let us get off right in front of our hotel on the way to the Airport. We took a shuttle to Legoland at about 1 pm and stayed until it closed. The next day we returned to Legoland when it opened and stayed until about 2:30 pm. We then took a bus back to Kolding for a 16:26 train to Germany. We bought dinner when we changed train at Hamburg, and got to our final destination Bremen, Germany at 21:41.

We bought a one way ticket for 2 adults on the Deusches Bahn website for Stockholm to Bremen. Children under 15 travel free. Two stopovers, each up to 48 hours, were allowed, and I chose Copenhagen and Kolding. If you buy this ticket 3 months in advance you can pay as little as 49 euros per adult.

男爵府

積分: 9595

118#
發表於 14-1-16 21:07 |只看該作者
dillon 發表於 14-1-13 21:39
My family (2 adults and 2 kids, my sons were 12 and 9 at that time) spent the first few days of our ...

男爵府

積分: 9595

119#
發表於 14-1-16 21:11 |只看該作者
回覆 dillon 的帖子

Hi dillon,

For the Zleep Hotel near Legoland, is the shuttle bus provided by the hotel? When did you have dinner on the first night?

We are thinking of travelling to Hamburg, is it worth staying there for 2 full days?

Thanks a lot.

侯爵府

120#
發表於 14-1-16 22:31 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 dillon 於 14-1-16 23:46 編輯
cherubic 發表於 14-1-16 21:11
回覆 dillon 的帖子

Hi dillon,

The shuttle bus is a free city bus. I forget the bus number. I believe that it only operates in the summer.

I stayed in Legoland until closing at 8pm, and then returned to the hotel. You can order pizza to deliver to the hotel in the evening. However, the hotel staff advised me that many people would be ordering pizza at that time (after Legoland was closed) and suggested us to eat at the Airport cafeteria. The cafeteria was not bad, and there was a football machine there for my kids to play. We could have eaten in Legoland, but it would be more expensive and cut into our visit time.

I only stayed in Hamburg for one day, but I think the city is worth staying for 2 full days. I visited the town hall, Hafen City, the Harbour area, took a couple ferry rides (free with my 1-day transport card) to see the harbour, and visited the sunday fish market. The Sunday fish market is not to be missed. In fact, I went to Bremen first (even though Hamburg was on the way from Denmark) and then returned to Hamburg to stay for a Saturday just to see the fish market.

首頁

尾頁

跳至