美國visa

請問小朋友(age 6 & 11)申請手續如何?thanks!!

大宅

積分: 4008

2#
發表於 07-5-28 21:45 |只看該作者

Re: 美國visa

Hi hi,
What a coincidence! I'll bring my two monsters to the U.S. this summer! Are u going at the same time too? I once looked up U.S. embassy website & it costs me HK$800 for each visa! You may check it out there too! What's your plan? Let's exchange ideas. My head is exploding!

子爵府

積分: 11359

3#
發表於 07-5-28 22:30 |只看該作者

Jsmami 寫道:
Hi hi,
What a coincidence! I'll bring my two monsters to the U.S. this summer! Are u going at the same time too? I once looked up U.S. embassy website & it costs me HK$800 for each visa! You may check it out there too! What's your plan? Let's exchange ideas. My head is exploding!

上次去旅行又撞見,今次可能又撞見都唔定喎.
我怕上網會睇漏d 野呀,所以咪上黎問吓d mami 囉.始終申請過會清楚d 嘛.
我地兩公婆已經半年前已經攞左visa喇,我成日都話申請visa 好唔抵.尤其係小朋友.我同hb 講慳番$1600去北海渡好過啦,但佢c 都唔制.
我訂左20/7坐菲航去SF,行程仲未plan 呀.暫定第一站會探我hb's 兒甥女.(San Jose)之後會揸車沿住西岸玩.當然LA 個disneyland 就一定唔少得啦.
咁妳地幾時出發呀??

大宅

4#
發表於 07-5-29 23:54 |只看該作者

Pauline.C,
I can't believe it. We will go to LA on CX on 7/17! Do u need to transit at Manila on Philippine Airline? I have only booked my tickets but not issued yet, so I can change my flights. My husband says SF does not have much to see for kids, so we're going to skip it. Only LA, Vegas & San Diego. We'll also drive. I plan to go to Disneyland, Universal Studio, Legoland, SD Zoo..... Not sure if we'll go to the Skywalk in Vegas! Let's talk on the phone....!

子爵府

5#
發表於 07-5-30 22:24 |只看該作者

Jsmami 寫道:
Pauline.C,
I can't believe it. We will go to LA on CX on 7/17! Do u need to transit at Manila on Philippine Airline? I have only booked my tickets but not issued yet, so I can change my flights. My husband says SF does not have much to see for kids, so we're going to skip it. Only LA, Vegas & San Diego. We'll also drive. I plan to go to Disneyland, Universal Studio, Legoland, SD Zoo..... Not sure if we'll go to the Skywalk in Vegas! Let's talk on the phone....!

我要係Manila 轉機呀.我老公話如果去LA,會貴好多喎.所以咪揀去SF囉.SF 都有個'漁人碼頭'睇吓海獅 ,我諗我地個行程同妳地差唔多啦.因為只有2 WEEKS 時間,其實都幾趕吓.
係呢,Legoland 有セ玩架?我一定會去Grand Canyon喎,就算唔夠胆行都要欣賞吓個Skywalk嘛. :mrgreen:
仲有呀,妳係唔係去到目的地先揾Hotel/motel 呀?
有時間妳可以隨時call 我架

大宅

積分: 1270

6#
發表於 07-5-30 23:01 |只看該作者

我又係計劃緊去美國的行程,去Disneyland你地會唔會住園裏的酒店呢?

大宅

7#
發表於 07-5-31 07:39 |只看該作者

Pauline.C,
Yes, air tickets are very expensive! Wow, u are so daring, even my husband said he might not step onto the Skywalk. But so far I have not seen any local tour that goes to both South Rim & West Rim (for Skywalk) & of course I won't bother to go btw LV & Grand Canyon 2 times! Legoland is prime for our trip, more than Disneyland - suggest u to visit their website to see if your kids like it. I'll call u when I have a chance. Is there a chance we can go to some of the places together? Not sure if it may cost less :) !

Toffeeli,
Welcome to discuss here. I need someone to bounce off some ideas together cos my husband couldn't care less!

子爵府

8#
發表於 07-6-14 08:29 |只看該作者

Jsmami,
妳攪掂哂d visa 未呀?我老公yesterday去左交埋小朋友d 申請喇.佢地話星期六就寄比我地架喇.
仲有我係商務買左本天書(for 美國西海岸)幾詳細架.
出版社係精英出版社.宜家用滙豐咭仲有75折.

大宅

9#
發表於 07-6-19 11:23 |只看該作者

Pauline.c,
Any idea which hotel to stay at in LV?

複式洋房

積分: 132

10#
發表於 07-6-19 22:30 |只看該作者

Jsmami,

LV, do you mean Las Vegas? If yes, you can try to get the internet special. It's even cheaper than booking and prepaying at HK. Last time, I got USD49 for one night of Bally Hotel, USD59 in Monte Carlo. Plus a booklet of coupon and free upgrade.

Dear all mums,

Our family will go to Walt Disney World in Orlando this summer. :-P

禁止訪問

積分: 1320

11#
發表於 07-6-20 16:54 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

大宅

積分: 3790

12#
發表於 07-6-23 21:37 |只看該作者

hihi, 我又係呢個 summer 去 LA 喎. 我就 9/7 起程去 LA, 15/7 去 Las Vegas 玩幾日, 跟住去 San Diego. 依家心思思吾知 book 邊間 Vegas 既酒店好, 你地有冇好心水呀? 我諗住多數係 MGM, Mirage, Treasure Island 之中揀一間, 見到 亞拉丁酒店又想試下, 仲末揸定主義.
:wave: :wave:

子爵府

13#
發表於 07-6-24 22:46 |只看該作者

helloruby 寫道:
hihi, 我又係呢個 summer 去 LA 喎. 我就 9/7 起程去 LA, 15/7 去 Las Vegas 玩幾日, 跟住去 San Diego. 依家心思思吾知 book 邊間 Vegas 既酒店好, 你地有冇好心水呀? 我諗住多數係 MGM, Mirage, Treasure Island 之中揀一間, 見到 亞拉丁酒店又想試下, 仲末揸定主義.

helloruby,
妳記唔記得我呀?以前係荃灣車廠一齊玩過架呢. :mrgreen:
咦!妳d 小朋友咁早就可以放假架咩?定係妳兩公婆去玩呀?

民房

積分: 22

14#
發表於 07-6-26 02:06 |只看該作者

helloruby 寫道:

vegas 酒店呀? 睇你想去邊啦....我個人覺得treasure island 太遠d酒店景點呀....行又遠, 下下答巴士又唔實際...mgm位置就幾好啦....不過我個人推薦'bellagio'啦....要面向水池個邊...一路坐係窗口,開左架電視噤去酒店台...聽住d music 黎睇噴泉show好個癮架....monte carlo都唔差...價錢適中, d房又靚又乾淨.....地點又好, 對面就係可口可樂同m&m館...至於亞拉丁....好似d feedback 嘛嘛地, 話d房間隔唔好喎...我都係聽返黎架咋....d人甘都講既...咩間隔唔好喎....買樓咩!!! 以佢酒店website既價錢...ok啦......
至於venetian 同wynn....要舒服d而又唔介意使多d錢既話可以試下....因為venetian 係全套房架....wynn d 房就算standard房都好大架...但係離中心點太遠啦, 行死人架.....佢地呢兩間近fashion show mall, 就係甘多....不過行公司都可以去caesar palace 個forum shop啦...多好多野睇架.....我就幾年無去vegas咯....因為去過太多次啦...不過大峽谷新個條透明通度又真係引死人啦...好想又去過呀 :-P

子爵府

15#
發表於 07-6-26 16:09 |只看該作者

子爵府

16#
發表於 07-6-26 19:05 |只看該作者

請問有冇人知 circus circus 好唔好呀?
仲有上網訂酒店係唔係會平d 架??
如果去到先至walk in book 房,唔知得唔得呢

子爵府

17#
發表於 07-6-26 19:06 |只看該作者

dearjim 寫道:
[quote]
helloruby 寫道:

vegas 酒店呀? 睇你想去邊啦....我個人覺得treasure island 太遠d酒店景點呀....行又遠, 下下答巴士又唔實際...mgm位置就幾好啦....不過我個人推薦'bellagio'啦....要面向水池個邊...一路坐係窗口,開左架電視噤去酒店台...聽住d music 黎睇噴泉show好個癮架....monte carlo都唔差...價錢適中, d房又靚又乾淨.....地點又好, 對面就係可口可樂同m&m館...至於亞拉丁....好似d feedback 嘛嘛地, 話d房間隔唔好喎...我都係聽返黎架咋....d人甘都講既...咩間隔唔好喎....買樓咩!!! 以佢酒店website既價錢...ok啦......
至於venetian 同wynn....要舒服d而又唔介意使多d錢既話可以試下....因為venetian 係全套房架....wynn d 房就算standard房都好大架...但係離中心點太遠啦, 行死人架.....佢地呢兩間近fashion show mall, 就係甘多....不過行公司都可以去caesar palace 個forum shop啦...多好多野睇架.....我就幾年無去vegas咯....因為去過太多次啦...不過大峽谷新個條透明通度又真係引死人啦...好想又去過呀 :-P [/quote]

d 資料好有用,thanks a lot!!

民房

積分: 22

18#
發表於 07-6-26 21:44 |只看該作者

pauline.c 寫道:
仲有上網訂酒店係唔係會平d 架??

(sorry I'm in my office and they don't have chinese input method.... :lol: so I have type in English, hope you don't mind)

Circus Circus... because this is a family themed hotel, so you will expect kids running around at ALL TIME... besides, this hotel is too old... and too far from 'the strip' (the long lane spreading from Treasure Island to MGM, that part of the Vegas they called the Strip), too far from where everything happening. However, a visit to this hotel is worth it, because there's a huge amusement park inside! (I believe there's one at MGM grand too but Circus Circus is the first hotel to have it.).

As for Vegas, you can frequently get the best deal from the hotel website, so check it out as much as you can. However, NEVER walk in to a hotel and ask for a room without pre-booking, because if you do that they'll definitely charge you full price!

Ahh, just 2 more interesting websites to introduce to you....

www.lvol.com

This site have extensive information about the whole las vegas, the hotels, the restaurants, the shows, everything you can do over there. If you click on 'LV hotels' on the left and choose your hotel you're interested in, they show you the details of what's happening and what you can do inside the hotel, and at that hotel page, you can see a logo with "Rate Las Vegas" on the left, if you click on it, you'll see all the vistors' reviews. They are quite useful and most of them reflect the true opinion of the visitors who's been there.

The other interesting website to introduce to you is.. there's a site with webcam that you can some of the parts of Las Vegas. The webcam is live and you can see what's going on there at this moment.

www.earthcam.com

and for Las Vegas

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/nevada/lasvegas/index.php?cam=4

so you can watch it and get more and more excited before you go there!

hope you have a great time there

大宅

積分: 3790

19#
發表於 07-6-27 01:43 |只看該作者

Pauline,

梗係記得你喇. 我地一家大細去做自由行呀. 我細果兩件今個星期只番一天活動日, 最大果個番埋下星期都吾駛番喇, 淨係要番子1校行散學禮, 機票12號前飛平一千蚊嘛, 咪同佢地請假吾番散學禮羅..hehe

我係十幾年前去過 vegas, 我就覺得 circus circus 比較舊同細又比較遠, 不過就有好多免費馬戲睇, 又無咁賭場 feel, 同小朋友去住, 其實都係一個吾錯既選擇.

dearjim,

我過都想住 bellagio, 不過好貴呀!!! 我老公就較喜歡 mgm. 我就仲掙扎緊 mgm 定 mirage我地依家諗住去完 vegas 想去 grand canyon 住番晚, 咁個行程就吾駛咁趕, 我仲想坐驢仔落谷底呀, 不過我諗我屋企人之中得我夠胆行果條透明通度咋...hahahaha

你果兩個 website 好有用, 吾該晒.
:wave: :wave:

子爵府

20#
發表於 07-6-30 00:02 |只看該作者

dearjim 寫道:
[quote]
pauline.c 寫道:
仲有上網訂酒店係唔係會平d 架??

(sorry I'm in my office and they don't have chinese input method.... :lol: so I have type in English, hope you don't mind)

Circus Circus... because this is a family themed hotel, so you will expect kids running around at ALL TIME... besides, this hotel is too old... and too far from 'the strip' (the long lane spreading from Treasure Island to MGM, that part of the Vegas they called the Strip), too far from where everything happening. However, a visit to this hotel is worth it, because there's a huge amusement park inside! (I believe there's one at MGM grand too but Circus Circus is the first hotel to have it.).

As for Vegas, you can frequently get the best deal from the hotel website, so check it out as much as you can. However, NEVER walk in to a hotel and ask for a room without pre-booking, because if you do that they'll definitely charge you full price!

Ahh, just 2 more interesting websites to introduce to you....

www.lvol.com

This site have extensive information about the whole las vegas, the hotels, the restaurants, the shows, everything you can do over there. If you click on 'LV hotels' on the left and choose your hotel you're interested in, they show you the details of what's happening and what you can do inside the hotel, and at that hotel page, you can see a logo with "Rate Las Vegas" on the left, if you click on it, you'll see all the vistors' reviews. They are quite useful and most of them reflect the true opinion of the visitors who's been there.

The other interesting website to introduce to you is.. there's a site with webcam that you can some of the parts of Las Vegas. The webcam is live and you can see what's going on there at this moment.

www.earthcam.com

and for Las Vegas

http://www.earthcam.com/usa/nevada/lasvegas/index.php?cam=4

so you can watch it and get more and more excited before you go there!

hope you have a great time there [/quote]

Thanks for yr info. :mrgreen:

首頁

尾頁

跳至