論盡家傭

跳至

首頁

尾頁

男爵府

積分: 7995

1#
發表於 07-5-29 23:44 |只看該作者

handover between new maid and old maid, any comment?

since I am working mom & very busy, anyone has experience that your old maid will have about 1 week time overlap with new maid? my purpose is that my old maid can teacher the new one how to do the homeworks,, where to buy foods, how to prepare the foods... by the way, i have good relationship with my old maid , and she just ended the 4 years contract and wanted to have baby next year.

男爵府

積分: 7693

畀面勳章

2#
發表於 07-5-30 23:53 |只看該作者

Re: handover between new maid and old maid, any comment?

monmantong,

I had the similar experience before (but frankly speaking I regret and to a certain extend I thought I was stupid to do so!!!)

My new maid came to my home with 2 weeks overlap with my old maid.

At that time I just changed to a new job and could not take holidays to train the new maid. At the beginning, I thought this would not be a problem because I thought I had a good relationship with my old maid (finally I found out that it was only my 一廂情願. MOST OF THE MAIDS WILL NOT VALUE YOUR KINDNESS TO THEM)

One the 1st few days, my old maid pretended to be very willing to teach the new maid (later I find out that she deliberately teach in the wrong way). Then, a few days later, my old maid asked for holidays (as she still had 14 days holidays) so that she could find a new job. I was so stupid to say yes and then for the remaining days, she just treated my home as a hotel with free food and accommodation. Every morning, she would sleep until 10:00 a.m.. After having breakfast at my home, she would go outside. Sometimes, she would be back earlier, having free diner at my home, then staying on her bed doing her own things or chatting happily with my new maid in Indonesian languages. Even if my baby cried, she would not care as she thought it would be the job of the new maid.

The worst thing is that my old maid told some lies to my new maid about me and my family ...

別墅

積分: 636

3#
發表於 07-5-31 18:48 |只看該作者

I agree with meowmi even I don't have the same experience. Everytime when I change the maid, I will not overlap. I will lock the telephone (set a pass code) because I don't want any other maid's friend to talk with the new maid. cause you don't know what they are talking and remember, 'maid is maid'
:idea:

男爵府

積分: 7995

4#
發表於 07-6-1 00:05 |只看該作者

hello,
Sukijunbi, thanks, how to lock the telephone ? do you mean that when any unknown nbr calls in , then it can refuse the call?

首頁

尾頁

跳至