首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 1917

1#
發表於 07-8-1 10:42 |只看該作者
Anyone can help me??
I created a new account on my computer, but all existing
files were deleted. How can I retrieve all files??

洋房

積分: 477

2#
發表於 07-8-1 11:41 |只看該作者
原文章由 莎朗 於 07-8-1 10:42 發表
Anyone can help me??
I created a new account on my computer, but all existing
files were deleted. How can I retrieve all files??

what u mean all exisitng files were del?? how do u do that?? also, is it mean u cant login the account?? or still can use the other account??

大宅

3#
發表於 07-8-1 12:08 |只看該作者
Before I create a new user account, I just need to power on the computer and files are saved under D:/administrator.

After I created a new user account, I need to logon the computer under new user account. How can I restore the computer and delete the new user account?

Further checked, files are saved under D:/

原文章由 daihung 於 07-8-1 11:41 發表

what u mean all exisitng files were del?? how do u do that?? also, is it mean u cant login the account?? or still can use the other account??

[ 本文章最後由 莎朗 於 07-8-1 12:11 編輯 ]

洋房

積分: 477

4#
發表於 07-8-1 13:42 |只看該作者
原文章由 莎朗 於 07-8-1 12:08 發表
Before I create a new user account, I just need to power on the computer and files are saved under D:/administrator.

After I created a new user account, I need to logon the computer under new ...

Actually, in xp, at least 1 user must necessary to create. If u hv more than 1 account, then login the one u still wanna keeep, then go start, click the pic icon(the top user icon) to del the other account, then check if folder still there, if so, u can del it by hand

大宅

5#
發表於 07-8-1 13:50 |只看該作者
I haven't create user account before, just power on the PC and then operate under Administrator mode.

How can I delete the new user account and restore to previous Administrator mode. I can't delete the new one and message shown as XXX is a Windows system folder and is required for Windows to run properly. It cannot be deleted.

Even I can retrieve all files, but I concern about the Calendar/appointements, those information quite important and I must get it back.

原文章由 daihung 於 07-8-1 13:42 發表

Actually, in xp, at least 1 user must necessary to create. If u hv more than 1 account, then login the one u still wanna keeep, then go start, click the pic icon(the top user icon) to del the ...

侯爵府

積分: 20653

畀面勳章

6#
發表於 07-8-1 14:00 |只看該作者
原文章由 莎朗 於 07-8-1 12:08 發表

After I created a new user account, I need to logon the computer under new ...

你用返administrator身份login部機咪乜樹都無囉~
仲可以delete番您唔想要既user a/c添~

admin. login >> start > run >
type : control userpasswords2

大宅

7#
發表於 07-8-1 14:04 |只看該作者
sorry, I don't understand

how to: administrator身份login

Can you show me the steps?

原文章由 ChunChun_Daddy 於 07-8-1 14:00 發表