國民生產總值:1156

發表於 04-4-14 07:05 |顯示全部帖子

Re: ~~ The Land of Long White Cloud (New Zealand) ~~

present... hehe...

別墅

國民生產總值:767

發表於 04-4-14 07:09 |顯示全部帖子

I finally found you guys! :) anything we want to talk about?

男爵府

國民生產總值:5671

發表於 04-4-14 07:53 |顯示全部帖子

Hi yca,
Finally you have found here...hehehe...

May we just introduce ourselves first. I am from HK and I have two kids (3 yrs and 1 yr). I am in Hamilton (1.5 hrs away from Auckland) at the moment.

別墅

發表於 04-4-14 08:04 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all,

You can call me Angie and I am originally from HK. I just moved to NZ for about 2 months. I am living in Auckland (North Shore) now. I don't have any kid yet. I was pregnant last month but I have a miscarriage when I was 6 weeks pregnant (March 21). I wish I could have some friends here in NZ who are also from HK. My husband and his family are all Caucasians so they don't know much about our Chinese culture or beliefs about pregnancy. It will be great just to have someone to chat with. Sorry I can't type Chinese and hope you guys don't mind. :)

男爵府

發表於 04-4-14 09:12 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Angie,
So, how do you like living in NZ so far? Where about in North Shore are you ? I will go to Auckland next weekend. Maybe we can meet if time allows us to do so.
How long have you married? Are you resting at home now? Or are you working at the moment? Hope you are getting much better before you get pregnant again.

Do you have relatives in NZ? I have a younger brother studing in Auckland. My mum comes to visit us about 4 times a year. Guess what she will come with my grand mum this time (next month or June). I am so excited to see my grand mum again. She is 83 years old and she still wants to travel..hahaha...

Mandy,
I might be able to see you and Janice next week too. However I haven't decided to stay in North Shore or Epsom yet. I will let you know if I can see you guys.

Zac is getting much better today, he eats more than he did yesterday.

別墅

發表於 04-4-14 09:44 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Amy,

I wonder if there is any other way we can chat than posting messages at BK.

I am feeling ok living here. I used to live in Vancouver so it is pretty much the same (but a bit slower here) and I have been away from my family for long time (I used to work in China and in Singapore) but sometimes I still feeling a bit lonely. I have stopped working for over 2 yrs now and I think I will keep relaxing and hope for a baby to come soon. My husband and I have been married for about 2 yrs. Other than his family, I don't know anyone here which can be quite sad sometimes. Most of the time, I call my mom in HK and chat with her. She said she will come to stay with me if I got pregnant again. I miss having my mom around. When I was pregnant, I was very anxious and worry about so much. I think if next time I am pregnant, it will be great to have my mom around.

It is so nice that your mom and your grandma will come for visit. I don't know if I can meet up with you guys as I don't have a car here yet. Maybe we can exchange our contact numbers or e-mail address so that we can keep in touch.

I am so excited to meet someone from HK here. Thank you so much.

男爵府

發表於 04-4-14 10:01 |顯示全部帖子

Angie,
I used to live in Vancouver too (Dunbar area and Prince Edward Avenue)..Isn't that funny? hahaha...

Sure, we can chat over emails if you want. I will PM you my email address then. But I am sure other NZ mums want to make friends with you too.

You might feel lonely cos' you just have come to this country 2 months ago. You will definitely feel much better later on. So, do you spend lots of time with your parents in law ? They might want to show you more about NZ since you are still new here.

別墅

發表於 04-4-14 10:48 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Amy,

It is surely a small world. I used to live in arround 16th Street and Arbutus. I wouldn't be surprised if you tell me that you are also graduated from UBC?!

I have PM you my e-mail address. It will be great to meet more people here who are also from HK. I definitely want to find out where to eat and where to shop for Chinese/Asian stuffs.

I am quite closed to my family in-law. They are very nice to us. We indeed stayed with them for one and a half months before we moved into our own house. I have been to NZ before and have been shown around some places here. Although my husband has been away from NZ for over 10 yrs, he still know more places than I do so sometimes he will drive me around to fishing or sightseeing on weekend. We also like to go to watch rugby and cricket games here too. Since my husband is working in Vodafone, he always gets free tickets to the Warrior game. ;)

I hope I can feel better soon (physically and mentally). I look forward to meet with other NZ moms.

別墅

發表於 04-4-14 13:18 |顯示全部帖子

yca,妳住north shore邊樹?我住hillsborough road, auckland central,妳唔使做野咁妳平時點打發時間?我係全職媽媽,我有個十五個月大女女,現在返childcare兩日,因我想佢獨立

大宅

國民生產總值:1238

發表於 04-4-15 17:29 |顯示全部帖子

Dear all, 終於入到o黎! 繼續上回的話題先...

Amy & nzaucklandmama,

關於回流, 真係唔好意思, 俾唔到意見添, 因為我一直放棄唔到香港, 所以唔算係回流人士.

我是在94年跟家人land了後, 一直斷斷續續地來回HK/NZ, 我老公係香港人, 囡囡2000年在Middlemore出世, 我老公同佢剪臍帶ga! 6 weeks我就抱BB返香港喇! 之後每年返NZ兩三次, 囡囡返學後, 就只好等暑假先返了.

我覺得小朋友在海外學中文的確有d困難, 唔好話學寫, 學認字都難, 因為好少機會用到, 所以對小朋友來說, 好似冇mug推動力去學呢種"外語". 不過如果兩年後囡囡考唔到或者派唔到合心水o既小學, 我都打算走人, 唔知NZ的小學競爭大唔大呢? 洗唔洗早一年申請呢?

Hi yca, I am in HK so can't meet you. Hope you enjoy the life in NZ.

KiwiMum

大宅

國民生產總值:3465

發表於 04-4-15 19:01 |顯示全部帖子

哩兩日BK都好似好慢,所以到而家先入黎同你地傾到偈。

amy,

你個邊好住嗎?同Auckland比有乜分別?我暫時都唔過nz喇,因為上年都返左去半年,或者睇下年尾有冇時間先決定返唔返啦。
其實有機會都想同大家見下面,人在外地真係好想搵番D o岩傾o岩講o既媽媽聚下,大家可以互相交流,雖然暫時都未可以,但我地可以係BK keep住係聯絡都一樣咁開心~~~
妹妹七個幾月,重21磅

男爵府

發表於 04-4-16 05:42 |顯示全部帖子

Kiwimum,
係呀, 係呢邊好難有機會練習中文, 冇得講又冇得睇, 寫仲唔使講添....我都係上左黎BK 之後先記得番好多中文同唔會同HK文化隔絕咋...都係黎左BK 之後先學打中文...
我都聽好多人講話HK 既Educational system 有好多改變但又適應得唔係咁好, 真實情況我都唔可以感受到, 所以都唔係咁清楚...
我有一位當老師的朋友仲叫我地返國內唸中文比在HK唸 好...我地有打算帶小朋友返HK or China 唸中文, 上海都不愧為選擇之一, 但我就比較想返HK 多d...anyway, 都係幾年之後既事囉~~

bullbull,
Hamilton 比 Auckland 小 (area) and 少 (人口 and activities). 我就得喜歡Hamilton 的transport (雖然都有traffic jam 但比AKL 順暢好多), 自然生態環境總括黎講靚d (especially along the Waikato River), 華人少過AKL, Shopping 冇AKL's 既靚 nor 多選擇, 其實兩個地方既reginal cultures 都不同, 但我又唔識用文字表達點樣唔同......哈哈...住落就感受到! 不過我喜歡Wellington 既culture 多d, Wellington 就好似combined Hamilton 同 AKL 咁...同埋文化氣息好好多...好多文化表演都係WLG上演的...

Zac's operation went very well and he is recovering quite well too. Thanks for your care..

Mandy and yca,
好呀, 有機會就出黎見見面....

別墅

發表於 04-4-16 06:28 |顯示全部帖子

Hi nzaucklandmama, finally the BK site is working again. I live in Northcote. Most of the time I do housework, browse on the net, and read books. Lucky we have a cat so I don't feel so lonely during the day time. I don't have a car yet so most of the time I stay home but my in-law often offer to drive me to places if I need to.

It is very kind of you and Amy. I will PM you my e-mail address so that we can be in touch.

Your daughter is very very cute! :)

Hi other NZ moms, it is nice to meet all of you!

別墅

發表於 04-4-16 18:10 |顯示全部帖子

kiwimum,我諗nz搵小學無香港咁大競爭啦,唔駛好似香港咁好早就話要排隊報名。amy,唔知我有無老點呢?嘻嘻。

同香港一樣nz入學都有school zone,若要入讀出名的學校,就要搬入school zone住。我屋企算入Mt. Roskill school zone---Mt Roskill primary, intermediate and grammar school,好似好一龍學校咁。

男爵府

發表於 04-4-17 04:37 |顯示全部帖子

nzaucklandmama and kiwimum,
nzaucklandmama, 你冇老點...哈哈...真係好耐冇聽"老點" 呢兩個字喇...好親切呀! 哈哈...

Hi mums and mums-to-be,
今日係Hot Air Balloon Festival , 今日一起身就見到好多fog, 唔知天氣好唔好呢, 希望熱d, 咁就好d, 唔使好凍咁係外出, 係Hamilton Garden 近 Waikato River 處...到時影d相比你地睇, 好嗎?
Have a great weekend...

別墅

發表於 04-4-24 17:21 |顯示全部帖子

好姊妹))))))
你地去再邊呀)))))))
返來囉))))))

大宅

國民生產總值:1238

發表於 04-4-28 12:31 |顯示全部帖子

Sorry! Sorry! 我現身啦!

Amy & nzaucklandmama, 多謝指"點". 妳o地o既廣東話仲好地道呀! 我聽朋友講過Epsom, 唔知果區o既校網係咪好好呢?! 另外, Howick有好多中國人, 咁Howick primary school咪會有好多華裔小朋友囉?

如果我今年返nz, 一定通知各位聚一聚!

KiwiMum

• 搜 尋
  • APP
  • 網 站
© Baby-Kingdom.com Limited. All rights reserved.