跳至

首頁

尾頁

大宅

積分: 2724

1#
發表於 04-4-15 15:18 |只看該作者

Need advise: My son only like plain rice, plain bread and noodle

I used to feed him rice and oatmeal with meat and vegetable and he was fine with them.

Recently he refuse them or just willing to eat a little bit but happy with plain rice, bread and noodle.

My major concern is I want to keep his diet balancing by adding meat and vegetable.

How could I handle and tackle this problem.

Can anyone share experience. :-x
已代刪除

大宅

積分: 2442

2#
發表於 04-4-16 21:07 |只看該作者

Re: Need advise: My son only like plain rice, plain bread and noodle

My baby is still young and therefore I can't share my personal experience yet. But my sister's son was like that when he was young. He only liked plain rice and nothing else. So, what my sister did was to steam the fish or meat, and use the fish/meat sauce (the left-over water after steaming) to mix it with the rice for the baby to eat.

大宅

3#
發表於 04-4-16 23:11 |只看該作者

Thank you so much Crystal111.

I am actually try mixing fish in his rice, prepare his noodle with soup; extra plain rice stand by just in case if he refuse the one with fish :-( :-( :-(

Fortunately he is happy with his morning and night time formula, orange juice and soup (2 adult bowl).

Was your sister's son healthy during that critical time? :-(

I am still kind of really worrying about the little thing not having enough vege & fruit, nutrint from meat :-( :-( :-(
已代刪除

大宅

積分: 2442

4#
發表於 04-4-16 23:34 |只看該作者

My sister's son was perfectly healthy when he refused everything but plain rice. I think it is probably something to do with the baby's sudden change in appetite. As far as I can remember, this problem with my sister's son lasted for quite a long time ... at least 3-6 months!

大宅

5#
發表於 04-4-17 08:18 |只看該作者

Thanks again Crystal111,

At least I have an ideal that he is not a special one, hopefully he is willing to eat meat and vege again when he turns 3.

已代刪除

首頁

尾頁

跳至