發表於 04-4-19 16:10 |只看該作者

Re: 老公不是心中最愛的人

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

複式洋房

積分: 298

7#
發表於 04-5-7 08:31 |只看該作者

My husband(Mr. A) is not the one I love most. He is not the style I admire. Hw, only when we were at stage of planning our marriage, did I met the type of guy (Mr. B) that I long for.

Nevertheless, I belong to 理智型. I told myself that even that Mr. B appeared before me at this moment, so what? I have to keep my mind clear : as I didn't know whether he loved me or not even though he was the kind of style I admire, there may not have any fruitful result with him at the end. I know clear for myself that 我可以食住Mr.A. But for that Mr.B, it is he who食住我.

As, to be fair to Mr.A and I know that Mr.A would be a good husband to me after the marriage, so I chose him without change even though he is not the style I want.

Recently I come across a guy, with similar style of Mr. B, suddenly, I find Mr.B's image from that guy in the office. The feeling is kind of missing. Missing something........ that I long for.

Is that a life?? I don't know.

洋房

積分: 323

8#
發表於 04-5-7 11:13 |只看該作者

Minniechung 寫道:
好多人都係咁講, 你所愛的人未必係同你結婚的對象, 不過女人係好簡單, o個男人肯獻出一生的愛保護你, 對你好, 就己足夠了! :-P :-P

我都係咁話,搵到一個對你好0既,實在難得~~

複式洋房

積分: 332

9#
發表於 04-5-7 11:51 |只看該作者

我放棄了選擇自己的最愛, 而選擇了最愛我的人做我老公, 因為我明白愛一個人的痛苦, 我們的確婚姻幸福.
但很久很久之後, 才知道真相, 原來自己的最愛, 他心中的最愛竟仍是自己, 更甚是比我愛他還要多好多好多倍的執著, 是上天註定我沒有這份褔氣, it's so sad!!!

複式洋房

積分: 183

10#
發表於 04-5-7 18:17 |只看該作者

老公是心中最愛的人 <= I believe he was once but no longer now.

Sometimes even hate him, I know I should divorce but really don't want to "affect" baby and don't want to admit the failure (marriage) ...

:-( :-(

首頁

尾頁

跳至